Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me (1277 Views)

Help Me To Check This Website Plssssssssss / How Do I Verify My Blog On Addynamo.com / Plz Improve The Graphics Of This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
Please if you reside in uk can you please verify if this site is genuine
http://www.stocksourcing.com/products/electrical/

@justwise pls contribute

Needed to get faily used and returned laptops at good prices in the UK

You can equally recommend other good sites.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
whatalife:

Please if you reside in uk can you please verify if this site is genuine
http://www.stocksourcing.com/products/electrical/

@justwise pls contribute

Needed to get faily used and returned laptops at good prices in the UK

You can equally recommend other good sites.

The website looks ok, but that is not the issue, its about who u are dealing with, will u be able to get ur goods if u ordered and pay online? That is where is deal is, not about the website.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ justwise, thanks for prompt reply.
what i wanted to verify is if i can get shipping company in the uk to check quality of what am paying for and delivery by the company to Nigeria.
Anybody in the house that brings laptops and phones can pls suggest.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
whatalife:

@ justwise, thanks for prompt reply.
what i wanted to verify is if i can get shipping company in the uk to check quality of what am paying for and delivery by the company to Nigeria.
Anybody in the house that brings laptops and phones can pls suggest.

That will be a risky business, buying a used laptop online is like buy wrapped goods, u can never know what is in it until u open it and check. Pentium 4 Processor used laptop is just dead end.

Anyway. . u know what u want, i hope somebody here will give u more meaningful answer.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
@justwise,
thank you for your opinion
more comments from laptop importers from uk
Pls suggest where i can buy wholesales
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by DisGuy: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2011
best bet is to ask a friend/relative in the UK to buy on your behalf, that way he/she can check the quality then send it to you or return/refund the money

You might want to ask in the technology section
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by teeboyseve(m): 4:39am On Jul 27, 2011
The company has been in business for 2 yrs, so I guess it should be safe. Its registered under the name RADIX GLOBAL LIMITED and its registered address is in Ilford. Essex.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2011
thank you all for the response
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2011
From the looks of things, not too far from me.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2011
@siena
That looks good, please just needed to make some purchase from them need someone to verify what am buy if they are working laptops as advertised by them,
siena, don't mind if you can send me your email add to : catfishnigeria@yahoo.com so that we can take it from there.
thanks ,looks like you are currently online?
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by Arctic(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
Have you tried e-mailing them?

I must say £12.50 for a laptop sounds pretty cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if most didn't work. The website also looks very basic.

How do you intend to pay if you don't have someone in the UK to help you?

Check out these sites:

http://www.stockshifters.com/

http://www.marthill.co.uk/

Thanks

Arctic
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2011
whatalife:

@siena
That looks good, please just needed to make some purchase from them need someone to verify what am buy if they are working laptops as advertised by them,
siena, don't mind if you can send me your email add to : catfishnigeria@yahoo.com so that we can take it from there.
thanks ,looks like you are currently online?

Sorry for my late response - email sent.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2011
@arctic,
thank you for the websites
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2011
@arctic,
thank you one more time for the websites you have provided,
Please can add more sites that deals with laptops for wholesales prices

(1) (Reply)

How To Partition The Computer System / Power Beta Alternator Booster Plus/solo For Tiger & Medium Generators For Sale / 9-year-old Boy Is An Accomplished Hacker And CEO Of A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.