Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo (21907 Views)

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / An Overview Of The Loko-oweto Bridge, The Bridge Linking Benue & Nasarawa States / Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa & Borno Has Been Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Burgerlomo: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala bridge,
Am nt surprised grin grin grin

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by neonly: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Eruwa people we no get mouth for government dat bridge is gonna be abandon mark my word
If not for poly who for know where they call eruwa

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jack500: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Evaromantik:
Afonjaland is a full blown slum.
Still better than this Abia that your parents sleep and wake up.

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jack500: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Apart from no man's land the Remaining south west states are shithole

But your parents prefer to live in that shithole than your village London, did you see how many flat headed 5% people that lives in owo in ondo State during that incidence, that's how your people litter and continue Constituting nuisance everywhere in South West.

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Sholaco: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
The government should fix it as quickly as possible. No issue here please
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Skodiswayze(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

He's not gonna do anything

Seyi Makinde is not working at all

Seyi Makinde is a very greedy, useless & most senseless governor Oyo state ever had

Paid Urchin Spotted

2 Likes

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by shiwex: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
This is what happens when there is no maintenance structure in place....with a Ministry of works and transport that do not know its job/role .
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by ACCAMATERIALS: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
na wa o
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
Apart from no man's land the Remaining south west states are shithole
better than this pig enclave

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by MrsClancy: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
godwon01:
The bridge was there before my father's was born. My dad died at the age of 93 yrs. There is no maintenance policy in Nigeria . Until the structure collapsed before they put up a new structure. Very old bridge and tiny.

You're from Eruwa?
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jsucre(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala bridge,
and God created you with beautiful sense!
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Evaromantik:
Afonjaland is a full blown slum.
And ya people are still trooping there
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by adeoba2008(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Debo. The most useless Speaker in the history of Oyo State. Shame.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Evaromantik(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:

Still better than this Abia that your parents sleep and wake up.

That's Iragbiji in Osun State grin grin
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jemex003: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Ajaoayomide2030: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Seyi Makinde is a very greedy, useless & most senseless governor Oyo state ever had
I’m sure this one is not from oyo state
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Evaromantik(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Batam:

And ya people are still trooping there

Still doesn't change the fact that Afonjaland is full blown SLUM
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Jemex003: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
akinremiayomide:
better than this pig enclave

Shey be you see there red cap too.
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Krexpah(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Chai my home town
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Jemex003:

Shey be you see there red cap too.
i sight it bro
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Evaromantik:

you mean this ocean of slum??

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Evaromantik:

You no dey shame noni?
If you wan make I bring you come Lagos, say it out now

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by aikyg(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Governor Seyi Makinde, please do your thing. We are counting on you to fix to road to help our people.

1 Like

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Toluwanise247(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Olastep1:
I trust Seyi Makinde to fix it
Man trust yourself…… politician na politician
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by SugarGirl44(f): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala bridge,

You're so dull that you can't even come up with a savage insult, you now ridicule yourself in the process.
Chai!
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Man trust yourself…… politician na politician
I can bet my left ball he will fix that bridge soon
I don’t trust politicians but I trust seyi on this one
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by anonimi: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Try to speak from the vantage position of knowledge and not from ignorance doing arrogance swagger.

Makinde explained that the new market comprises 528 lock-up shops, 163 open shops, three warehouses, one cold room, a police post, an administrative block, a clinic, two toilet blocks, two car parks and four water hydrants.

He added that the market has industrial boreholes and proper road network.

While also in Oyo on Friday Governor Makinde addressed the people of the town at the Town Hall, Akesan.

He told the people that his government would construct the Oyo-Iseyin road, while also resolving all issues delaying the take-off of Atiba FM Oyo.

Makinde said: “I can never forget that day in January 2020 when the Akesan Market was razed by fire. It was indeed a sad day. Many of you here lost everything in your shops.

“But we made a promise then, that we would rebuild this market. We said we would do it in one year. Well, COVID-19 came, and even though we did not do a total lockdown in Oyo State, it still affected us somehow. But today, just 18 months after that sad incident, I am happy to hand over to you the newly and completely reconstructed Akesan Market.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/makinde-inaugurates-reconstructed-akesan-market-promises-soft-loans/

barbstee:

Following the completion of oral interview for applicants, the chairman, Oyo state Teaching Service Commission, Pastor Akinade Alamu has said that successful candidates will be able to confirm their names online.

He said that the state government has employed 5,000 teachers out of 6,339 that was called for oral interview, insideoyo.com reports.

Pastor Alamu, made this known on Thursday on a radio station program in Ibadan, the state capital.

He added that the names of successful applicants were currently being uploaded on the website.

His words: “As I speak, there is ongoing uploading of 5,000 successful applicants for the teaching job in Oyo state.

“So before the last hour of today (Thursday 5th), successful candidates will be able to confirm their names on website”.

Among the 5,000 successful candidates, 91 per cent are Oyo State indigenes while nine per cent are non-indigenes. Among the 300 physically challenged applicants, 150 are to be employed directly for teaching while 50 will get non- teaching positions.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

He added that applicants are to use the phone number used to applied for the job, to check their employment status on internet.

For non-teaching positions, Akinade disclosed that 7,000 have been shortlisted for interview next week out of 26,000 applicants. Their oral interview is slated for next week.

https://www.insideoyo.com/tescom-recruitment-5000-successful-applicants-will-see-their-names-online-chairman/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by Analyst7: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2022
godoluwa:

Now go and queue for ur peanut money

2 Likes

Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by CaptainFM1: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
When was the bridge built?
Re: Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo by rollandben(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Thats the Simple difinition of NIGERIA AND HER POLITICIANS.

They are too lazy,weak and collapsed sets of people. Thank God no calsualty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Fun Things Everyone Must Try In Lagos / The deplorable state of some Roads In Nigeria (video/pictures) / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.