Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident (49112 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by stano2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ahh
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:
So this rickety looking construction scaffold is what this lady went to climb in the name of adventure. The way whites dare death ehn, you would almost think they have a signed agreement with the devil not to die, because why will local man climb anything higher than 2 feet, in the name of fun?
swears, nigerians cant try this.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by meobizy(f): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
One person out of three hundred and eighty five thousand plus to exit the world today. R.I.P. to her and condolences to her loved ones.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by stano2(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

The receipts n chats re below
ahhh so u believed that.. sorry for your loss.
Just avoid them.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Modest200(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
The boyfriend explaining how the gf asked him to take her that height for fun

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by sesiyan975: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ee

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by HarlequinLekex: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Their fun death adventures never cease to amaze me.Another minus one
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Christistruth00: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Iceberg3:
Tinubu sef

Drink a glass of Ice Cold Water

afterwards take a deep breath

Then read the headline again
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by solsticey2k3(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stupid people try stupid things.

Don’t say that. Respect the dead
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Olamide5252: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please help us put this in the news

Dear Nigerian leaders,

AN ATTENTION FOR EXTRA SECURITY OF NIGERIA CITIZENS
My name is Olatunde. It was few days ago that one of our leaders was saying in the news that everyone should find ways of saving themselves if they are attacked by Gunmen; and a pastor was also seen in the church with a barrel. My point is, we are not Korea where every youth of the nation is required to undergo military training. How can someone who has never held a gun before be sure that he is targeting the enemy and not his/her colleague who are both under attack by the Enemy. As for someone who had undergone the training may be long ago without occasional practice, how sure are we that such a person like the pastor is not going to shoot the church member once the chaos starts. The rich men had occupy more than enough land, leaving no space for even the present generation to occupy. Many of these affluent people build houses in which they hardly sleep there. IF these lands had not been occupy by these people, shifting our farmers far into the bush, Our farmers would not have any reason to go too far into the jungle for farming. If they have been able to farm where people would be able to find and rescue them quickly if they shout out at the top of their voice whenever they are being attacked by these herdsmen, many lives would have been saved.
However, these days, I see young people driving cars of their own here and there on the Roads. Many of these people had hardly come of age; and if someone is even 18 years, does that mean that that person is sensible enough? Does it mean that the person has known the norms of the society? Does it mean that the person has known all the road signs and how valuable the life of people crossing and walking by the road is?. Just because everyone has it does not mean everyone has the right to have it. In other words, just because everyone has the money should not give everyone right the right to buy cars and other related things that are liable to cause the death of human and even that of the the animal.
I will like to Address our Nigerian celebrities. Our celebrities have no clue that they should live an exemplary life for their fans, the people, and the citizens. For quite some time now, hardly would someone go online without hearing news of one of these celebrities, spraying money on the street while driving. I had predicted that those running after the car could end up sustaining injury which they would not be able to cure with even the money they picked while running after the celebrity money; and it was not long that I read on the news that one was killed by the car of this same celebrity. Some would say they mistakenly upload their unclothedness. What were you doing, Recording yourself while you were naked? What was your intention while having sex and recording it and with the guts of uploading? Even if you feel the urge to watch blue film, it should be something you watch on online and not to be kept permanently on your phones or computer.
I will like to Address our leaders(Government) yourself. Do you even need to go out with security members if you are not running an official errands? I mean you are not supposed to be hard to find on the street with not even a single security. If, as per your power, you have made the nation peaceful you will have the will to work on the street without any form of intimidation or fear of being attacked. You got there through the people. How can it be so hard for the people to see you one on one? A seed cannot germinate without going through the soil. You should try to be the branches of tree that spread download, touching the soil after germinating.
In conclusion, it would be great if you could ensure that our forces are disperse to villages and towns, walking up and down day and night. Even if they perceive any form of dispute in a family, they should arrest such a person or people, placing them under an hour or two in their custody, but this should go with no money for discharge. It doesn't take time for our forces to turn people to their source of money. As for the church and mosque, more forces could be disperse to major and bigger churches of such. Shrines seems save these days.
Avoid turning blind eyes to any celebrity that display any form of immoral acts online or on the street. Young boys with no proper experience on driving should be forbidden from doing so. Take away the car of anyone who seems too young to own a car and should only be returned when the person comes of age an experienced.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR US, OUR LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by aktolly54(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:
Hello everyone here I want u to b careful of the telegram fixed match scammer named @DAVIDFIXED4455

He agreed to send me fixed game for 6k n after he received d credit alert he deleted all chats n blocked me

your mumu never do. How many times did we warn you not to fall for such cheap scam. Go to Twitter and you will see some predicted games who will enter without demanding money upfront. Just because one iodit show you screenshot and you go believe him. It serve you right, the ifot want to collect more money from you again. Why not go borrow and send to him

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Iceberg3: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Tinubu sef

Drink a cup of ice cold water

Afterwards take a deep breath

Then read the topic again
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Bruno3000(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
E no go pass selfie
biafranrealson:
What was she doing there
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by simplesearch: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just a step between life and death. Reason it's an unwholesome thing to procrastinate the salvation of your soul, this is because this minute you may be sound, full of life and hope, for the present and future. But just in a moment you're plunged into death in such a manner as not to allow you even say a single word to those you love or who love you, only to be faced with eternity unprepared if you die in sin. Let's all repent of our open and secret sins before it's too late! For whoever depart the earth without accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour, not even your academic prowess, internet savvy, programming skills, AI, power of oratory or Social media influence; will save you from the horror of hell.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by simplesearch: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
meobizy:
One person out of three hundred and eighty five thousand plus to exit the world today. R.I.P. to her and condolences to her loved ones.

Just a step between life and death. Reason it's an unwholesome thing to procrastinate the salvation of your soul, this is because this minute you may be sound, full of life and hope, for the present and future. But just in a moment you're plunged into death in such a manner as not to allow you even say a single word to those you love or who love you, only to be faced with eternity unprepared if you die in sin. Let's all repent of our open and secret sins before it's too late! For whoever depart the earth without accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour, not even your academic prowess, internet savvy, programming skills, AI, power of oratory or Social media influence; will save you from the horror of hell.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Samskid310(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
The water park should be totally blamed for this not the woman
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Ejehkob: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Alexiiydon: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na so death sit on top that thing Dey wait for her
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Burgerlomo: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
So sad
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by christianjoy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
You have just been scammed
Hayzed2022:

Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Psammmy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:
So this rickety looking construction scaffold is what this lady went to climb in the name of adventure. The way whites dare death ehn, you would almost think they have a signed agreement with the devil not to die, because why will local man climb anything higher than 2 feet, in the name of fun?
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by BarrElChapo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
I just knew she'd be beautiful cry
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by Emdebby2: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Careless death! Rest in peace.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by sekem: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
She must have played Brazilian Bet9ja
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by edunaragold(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ways 2 die
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by jimmyolasun: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Infact 2feet too tall.. to jump up sometimes self I dey fear
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by olisaEze(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
So she didn’t die from injuries sustained by the fall, but by a heart attack enroute the hospital. Somehow, I feel there’s more to this story. Or maybe I just need to quit allowing this my crazy new neighbor force me to watch Africamagic Yoruba with her all the time. But if I do, I’ll really miss playing with those magnificent mammary glands of hers. Abeg I’ll just have to make do with my paranoia, biko! RIP to the dead. undecided
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by MMempire(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayzed2022:

Bro, sports bet scammers plenty for here. They will move you to either whatsapp or telegram to scam you. Don't pay up o, cos he will still not give you any genuine bookings. All games won as seen on the whatsapp or telegram group are mostly photoshopped or gotten from another platform. Please be careful and wise next time.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by 99thEnemy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fine kpekus just disappear. sad
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by bigfrancis21: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2022
sonofElElyon:

His fault now eh?

The way society nowadays has been conditioned to blame men for everything.
Re: Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident by meobizy(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2022
simplesearch:

Using a hundred plus years of one’s existence to judge how they’ll spend eternity. Come back when the logic behind such rule makes sense. So a six year old will burn in hell for eternity because he stole cooked meat a few times when alive? SMH at what people choose to believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberian President Whines Waist, Jumps Up As He Dances To Buga Song (Pix, Video) / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.