Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah (101330 Views)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by beardedboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
you must be daft. Thisn't about region. All states in Nigeria have representatives in all the brothels
Would you have this if it was in another region?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
UrPapa:
When u see igbos typing trash online, don’t blame dem or get mad
Most of them are products of places like this
This is where their father met their mother
Omo guy you harsh oo

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by beardedboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jeon:

OUR YEAST BROTHER IS ALREADY YELLING...
Abi, simple one-line, he's fuming.

Shows that these folks can't take a percentage of what they give other people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by porthouse7(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
See yam legs, Anambra girls always have yam leg and hairy chest
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by beardedboy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I know you lots will definitely mention Obi lol
Wouldn't you have done the same if it was another region?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by MagicBishop: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alexbells gidgiddy
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
luluosas:
Anambra State government should immediately demolish the hotel without any formal notice. Evil reigns in our midst because people that knows something refuses to speak up
na today don’t be surprised if business continues there, or didn’t you read the report? They said the owner is mouthed, Naija my country
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by 360Master: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
GROSS! shocked

An average black man is full of Wickedness.

May God deliver us from every evil persons on our paths.

AMEN!!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Most of those girls are lying abeg, some of voluntarily went there,, the whole cause of this is poverty, may God come to our rescue in this country, ayam just tayad
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Bentonite1: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See how they destroyed our young girls. God will punish them all.

Still your fellow gender doing it.. Heartless Gender
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by MagicBishop: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
She also divulged that some of the girls who carried their pregnancy to full term in the hotel were delivered of their babies and the babies were later taken away by the management without anybody giving proper account of them.

Igbo Igbo Igbo

What kind of heartless beasts are these creatures?
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kewellbanks:
Thank God I wasn't caught in the act. I have patronize this gally gally more than uncountable times. Was even there barely weeks a go.
confession time
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Emmanuel909090: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Too bad
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Whoknowsme: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

If you are not a hypocrite please show me your comment on how you exonerated any bad thing that happened in Lagos ascribed to Tinubu.

If not gerarhia for real.
Take a chill pill pls and rest. Learn to address issue without dishing out words
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
I don't want to ask God why I was programmed to this country.

But next life please baba, na God I use beg God.

Europe or America to wa okay.
Places that legalize gay marriage! Iranu!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by carinmom(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:
you must be daft. Thisn't about region. All states in Nigeria have representatives in all the brothels
Yes but if it were to be in the North, this wouldn't have been your comment. Almost 80% of Nairalanders would be hurling insults against the North.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Jemex003: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga STFU, prostitute are everywhere, no be north own worse pass. Go just dey yarn dust! Have you gone to Edo North Aviele,Auchi and Kogi state self and see far more worse than this! This are regions where 80 percent are head slammers and 70 percent are Hausa, Fulanis and Yoruba's

You be mumu, what will take you to accept the defeat? Why you causing more problems for yourself? We all know say na Igbo’s dominate Ashewo past for this country. If not Igbo’s you will never see Yoruba doing ashewo. Go check south west calendar since 1990s to see how igbo has dominate our land with their Ashewo job. Anyway I still like Igbo’s people sha cuz if you meet the good one I swear u like dem die
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by watersideboys: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fuckasibe
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by KingLarry04: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Safyqueen:
They will continue to say the north/Muslims are doing child marriage but down there a 14 years old girl is already pregnant for nobody. What a hypocrisy, lack of knowledge and spiritual dellusion.
abi, everybody has their bad side and fk ups, that is the reason I don’t criticise anybody or tribe because my own sef dey my body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
carinmom:

Yes but if it were to be in the North, this wouldn't have been your comment. Almost 80% of Nairalanders would be hurling insults against the North.
You are right.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by ThatFairGuy1: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is why we want him to reciprocate such kind jesture across the country
Golan007:
I thought Obi improved the lives of every Anambrian?

1 Like

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BaddestQueen(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This is why we want him to reciprocate such kind jesture across the country
sweet how are you.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by abidem4real: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
akinremiayomide:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/world-of-teenage-prostitutes-in-anambras-sodom-and-gomorrah/
Chai! ..... And these girls are going to be eventually some men's wives in the future bayii!!!
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by IDIOTmoderators: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Majority of prostitutes in Nigeria are Tivs from Benue.

I know this even as a Northerner,stop been childish and tribalistic.
That is a big lie... Igbo's are number one. No disrespect please, just stating the fact.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by BJanta: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
anonymuz:

But the Southeast has it in excessively numbers .Even go other regions ,most prostitutes there are Ibos, especially on the North.
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Saintinoo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
akinremiayomide:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/world-of-teenage-prostitutes-in-anambras-sodom-and-gomorrah/

The name is Garry Garry, a very bad place, the owner always drive in his white range over, sadly he is a government contractor and well connected.

This is the first time I will fully agree with Nigeria media, because every thing the said there is true.

A very wicked man, his wife is incharge of bringing the girls, saddest of it all is that Ogidi police command go there to collect returns weekly.

So sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Majority of prostitutes in Nigeria are Tivs from Benue.
I know this even as a Northerner,stop been childish and tribalistic.
Rule 2 broken

Mynd4
lalasticlala
OM4J
seun
Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by DGascon: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Those pictures are fake. I've seen them on nairaland before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.