Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers (47816 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Raph82(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this actors and singers ,don smoke wetin no good and use lots of. drugs in their prime ,this is the result , I use to pity folks like this but. ,if you do drugs then this is the consequences
Na why I dey pity all these wizkid dem, simple lesson, dem no go learn now, once their organs tender resignation letter, dem go dey look for sympathy from the public.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Ebymyk(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well sooner.. We love you...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by VEHINTOLAR: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
May God heal you bro ! I will remember you in my prayers.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by EndRape2(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hope he is not doing it in Nigeria.

uote author=NairaLux post=114477972]ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/nigerian-musician-eedris-abdulkareem-battles-kidney-failure/amp/[/quote]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Leebeedo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
donmik:

Were u with him when he was smoking?

How wicked can u be, this person?

One of those destroying our politics and economy is U

You must be a baby if you don't know he smokes weed and drinks all sort. Who let you out ?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Theoarhics: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Say no to durgs
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Pastorsmile: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
How many people will live?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Lightorder: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Creamypie:
just listen to yourself. That's how you support nonsense, selling your conscience to politicians and bad people, cos of money. If not for the public knowledge of Ike London issue, who would have know about the sinister plot he had. Useless boy, so you support killing another person, removing his organs to show you aren't a deadbeat man? Are you normal?
May you have same issue with Ekweremadu. Though deadbeat dads like you wouldn’t care about your children.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by TolaniLuv: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tu face should help
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by MrEgghead(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
tutudesz:
After smoking and drinking alone, you now need everybody's help undecided
Do you know there are medicines that can cause Kidney, heart and liver failure?
For instance, chloramphenicol when used for a long time can cause bone marrow diseases.

Many of us will think alcohol and smoking are the only cause of organ failure but self prescription is one of the major causes as some drugs can be have devastating side effects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by EndRape2(f): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shut up , there are people that never tested cover, or alcohol but are having similar issues, be greatful ,God kept you alive.

quote author=Ballzproblemm post=114478226]after all this actors and singers ,don smoke wetin no good and use lots of. drugs in their prime ,this is the result , I use to pity folks like this but. ,if you do drugs then this is the consequences[/quote]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by tutudesz: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
MrEgghead:
Do you know there are medicines that can cause Kidney, heart and liver failure?
For instance, chloramphenicol when used for a long time can cause bone marrow diseases.

Many of us will think alcohol and smoking are the only cause of organ failure but self prescription is one of the major causes as some drugs can be have devastating side effects.
I know, but Eedris own has to do with Alcohol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by MrEgghead(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
tutudesz:

I know, but Eedris own has to do with Alcohol
It could be anything. For the fact that he drinks and smokes doesn't mean that's the cause. What if he has the a handful of Glutathione S transferase in his blood that breaks these things.

It could be anything and you never can tell what's the cause...

Your views are not wrong though but there are other additions.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by LoveGifted(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
So sorry to hear that but he should try REGENERATIVE MEDICINE to regenerate his failing kidneys.

Regenerative Therapy/Medicine is the new face of medicine which has helped lots of Nigrians battling chronic kidney failure.

I once had a patient in Canada whom I put on Regenerative Medicine for his Kidney Failure.

Just two days into the therapy, he started seeing changes in his kidney. He said before, when he works out, he would feel pain there but as at the time I placed him on the therapy and he started it, whenever he worked out, he did not feel pain there anylonger.

Your Organs Can Be Regenerated.
Your Damaged Organs Can Be Healed Up.
Regenerative Medicine helps your organs to heal up on its own.

This is another Nigerian woman who was diagnosed Chronic Kidney Failure. She was on dialysis. She was booked for transplant. It's cost millions. Her doctors gave her 3 months to live if she doesn't transplant. She was celebrating her last birthday when one of the guest walked up to her and introduced her to Regenerative Medicine.

Right now, she is healed up. Her Kidney healed up back on its own. Her kidneys are like that of a very new born baby right now. According to the tests. Her doctors could not believe it. They started vexing.

If you are waiting for your Doctor to tell you this, get ready to grow old. Your sickness is their money.

Anyways this is her story here. Click and read up and save your lives.

https://fb.watch/e5riHbe2Ag/

If you like believe it or not. If u like, abuse me or not. If you like report me to banned or not.
It's doesn't concern me. I have done my part.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Elidrisy20: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well lakreem bebe
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by kmaster007: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria Don dey jagajaga you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Cheapgadget(f): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
tutudesz:
After smoking and drinking alone, you now need everybody's help undecided

You want make he smoke and drink with clown like you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Adedaniel211(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:
50 cents head don catch am undecided
5O cent head catch wetin 4where, na smoking and drinking coz ham, Eedris dey smoke like say tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Ktosin753: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Indeed. You don't understand what sarcasm means. Well done
This guy is a confirmed scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/7201069/how-recoup-payment-someone-whom#114234590
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Ktosin753: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Just kidding. I'm also on sick bed
This guy is a confirmed scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/7201069/how-recoup-payment-someone-whom#114234590
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by edosignature(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
You'll come out strong on this brotherly.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by ibrahimadesewa2: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon Idris Oko laide ati beckyGet well soon Idris Oko laide ati becky...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by tutudesz: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cheapgadget:

You want make he smoke and drink with clown like you
Clown like me hardly have such problem undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by nurusystem(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lakreem soldiers you will get well insha Allahu
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
The food you eat and untreated health issues like diabetes and high blood pressure can cause it faster than drink and smoking….well all still join because poor life style is a major cause. Do yo know how many people’s health were compromised eating bread with bromate and okra with potash.

Still what am saying, what you put in your mouth can kill or save you,

Drinking and smoking is a bad life style.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by NairaLux(f): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
JBriel:

Just kidding. I'm also on sick bed

Hey well ❤️‍� soon

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
So sorry brotherly! And may you find the help you truly deserve, Amen!

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by Brushstrokes20: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well soon bro!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by RaptorX: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
If things were that bad 18 years ago when he sang the song now 18 years later even worse, and someone will tell you Tinubu or Atiku have some magic wand to fix the country's problems with a ballooning population growth and dwindling revenues.10 years from now we look at the Buhari era as the good times.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by fortunez1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Get well Legend Idris abdulkareem.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers by chukel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
A lot of people are going thru HIVAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.