Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. (32524 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by SlavaUkraini: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
He don Tay I chop this kind soup oo
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by AngelicBeing: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kudos to you Op cool
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Samfloxin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
You cooked this with 1k? I have finally seen Lai Mohammed's wife.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by JuanDeDios: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
DSC7:

Iru dey Make soup smell...
No. It gives it a certain flavour. But I guess that's smell to you.
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Antoeni(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
See the Vegetables Soup I prepared with #320

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by smile11s(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
You just dey buga
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by oglalasioux(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Must you put the eba into the soup?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Griffon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Another ogbono thread?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by nams77: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
@channah.
How do you make he ogbono soup to to become lumpy?
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Buje1987(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Channah1:

Cone and eat grin.

Yes oo.. na inside belle e dey go.
Though I discovered halfway into making the meal that my yellow garri is not much and I can't start going out again to buy more. So I added small ijebu garri I use for drinking to make it up. That's why it looks multicolored.

Bro I love this can I come pay you a visit abeg I’m hungry

Make una no vex. Just trying to inform people that they can still cook sweet soup with a low budget.

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by DSC7: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Antoeni:

Abi u use #320 transport go tiff am? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by wilroy: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na everyday una dey prepare Sapa soup
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by aktolly54(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op the ogbono look watery
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by DSC7: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
JuanDeDios:

No. It gives it a certain flavour. But I guess that's smell to you.

I no just like the smell and taste...
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Marry dem now bill go increase grin
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by chypotenti(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1... Meat, stockfish head with seasoning cubes and onion. Added little water to steam the meat first before adding more water for the soup.

Pics 2... Ogbono mixed with cold palm oil. I crushed a Maggie crayfish cube inside the ogbono and added to the boiling meat water. Then covered to cook.

Pics 3... I allowed the soup to done and then added ugu leaves and brought it down immediately. Stired and dished it.

Meat. 500
Stockfish head 200
Ogbono. 150
Ugu. 50
Maggie crayfish 50
Ground Pepper 100

Nice one!!! But how you take get Ogbono #150? Cos I bought 1 cup of ogbono #1,800 yesterday

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Emma2Seconds: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
wink
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by kingemaker(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1... Meat, stockfish head with seasoning cubes and onion. Added little water to steam the meat first before adding more water for the soup.

Pics 2... Ogbono mixed with cold palm oil. I crushed a Maggie crayfish cube inside the ogbono and added to the boiling meat water. Then covered to cook.

Pics 3... I allowed the soup to done and then added ugu leaves and brought it down immediately. Stired and dished it.

Meat. 500
Stockfish head 200
Ogbono. 150
Ugu. 50
Maggie crayfish 50
Ground Pepper 100

Wife material grin
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by chypotenti(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Thief!!!!!! You still those animals wey dey inside the soup Oyel nkor?? What of the shaki, cos e be like say I see shaki inside? Olé
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by shantti(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where are there selling ogbono #150. The last time I wanted to buy ogbono, a small milk cup was #600.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by yommen: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
heendrix:
Same way I'm advising my OBIdient folks, yes Peter Obi is very delicious and a man sellable to Nigeria but the issue is that he's a low budgeted politician atm and I so much love him ion want him to fail. it's better he back down honourably and fix his foundation or head for a massive disgrace

Your high budget politicians have ruining this country but your too blind to see it.
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by VULCAN(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you for your unwarranted and unrequested advice.

Go and tell your boss Tinubu that Nigerians have decided that we don't want a Tinubu presidency because it will be equivalent to Buhari's 3rd Term.

Nor do we want him to send 50m youth to the army.

That means he will reduce the already low production capacity of the country.

Peter Obi is going to move us from consumption to production.

heendrix:
Same way I'm advising my OBIdient folks, yes Peter Obi is very delicious and a man sellable to Nigeria but the issue is that he's a low budgeted politician atm and I so much love him ion want him to fail. it's better he back down honourably and fix his foundation or head for a massive disgrace
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by overdrive(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mouth watering.
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Gbadespet(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only you carry like 4 meat on top say you wan chop that small Eva, there's God o
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by texannaija: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Channah1:

Meat. 500
Stockfish head 200
Ogbono. 150
Ugu. 50
Maggie crayfish 50
Ground Pepper 100

Meat: 500
Ogbono: 150

Hmmm!. Which market you buy dem from ooo
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by DannyJ19(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Which market you buy this kind meat for 5h

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by TheWolfen(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yummy.
I love ogbono soup lol

JuanDeDios:

No iru?

Iru in ogbono?
I don't know how that would taste
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by 679akinrinnola: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bia op you are a wicked sombori.How dare you tempt people with this,in this present Buhari economy?Bia op you are a wicked sombori.How dare you tempt people with this,in this present Buhari economy?...
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by aaking(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Robisky001:
Where are they selling 5h meat??

Yes is possible. Here in Mil12 you can get it
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by tallceejay(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
APC is doing well. One can cook soup with 1k.

Yeeeh who slap me ?
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by FullBlastLight: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
heendrix:

U're smoking all over 4 scribbling dis drivel down here as a comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggested Receipes For A Diabetic / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.