Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. (32434 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Channah1(f): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pics 1... Meat, stockfish head with seasoning cubes and onion. Added little water to steam the meat first before adding more water for the soup.

Pics 2... Ogbono mixed with cold palm oil. I crushed a Maggie crayfish cube inside the ogbono and added to the boiling meat water. Then covered to cook.

Pics 3... I allowed the soup to done and then added ugu leaves and brought it down immediately. Stired and dished it.

Meat. 500
Stockfish head 200
Ogbono. 150
Ugu. 50
Maggie crayfish 50
Ground Pepper 100

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Channah1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pics 5
Dished soup

Pics 6... Served with EBA

Lala, don't be tayad of my ogbono soup.
Many can learn to cook in a budget with this in this harsh economy..

Bon-apetit grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by silvoclaira: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yum yum!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by heendrix(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Same way I'm advising my OBIdient folks, yes Peter Obi is very delicious and a man sellable to Nigeria but the issue is that he's a low budgeted politician atm and I so much love him ion want him to fail. it's better he back down honourably and fix his foundation or head for a massive disgrace

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Brexxit(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bia op you are a wicked sombori.

How dare you tempt people with this,in this present Buhari economy?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by JBriel: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Craze gal soup undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Reinamaria(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ogbono again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Candidlady: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
The face of that swallow tho.. lipsrsealed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Channah1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
silvoclaira:
Yum yum!

Cone and eat grin.
Candidlady:
Yes oo.. na inside belle e dey go.
Though I discovered halfway into making the meal that my yellow garri is not much and I can't start going out again to buy more. So I added small ijebu garri I use for drinking to make it up. That's why it looks multicolored.

Brexxit:
Bia op you are a wicked sombori.

How dare you tempt people with this in this present Buhari economy?
Make una no vex. Just trying to inform people that they can still cook sweet soup with a low budget.

12 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Channah1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reinamaria:
Ogbono again?

Yes o. Ogbono again! I can't seem to have enough of it besides it's cheap to make.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
And some high class Resturant in Abuja are charging $500 for grass and onions

Imagine paying $500 to eat Sacrifice Food

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Bfarm: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lie

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Wizpa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
What about the gas u used to cook it ?

U no put salt abi it's free

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Samfloxin(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
You cooked this with 1 k? I have finally seen Lai Mohammed's wife.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Yankee101: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cheaper to cook and much much healthier

Eat out occasionally and balance your diet with fruits, nuts, fish and vegetables

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seun, I think warning suppose dey diz kind topic, if pesin wan open diz kind thread...
Warning like
Are you fasting?

And option yes and no go dey too
No should proceed to the real page and Yes should return to home page....

Merely looking at the delicacy, I can hear the sound of my fast break...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Candidlady:
E dey like Wetin small pikin make.
She no add am water and steer well
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by JuanDeDios: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 1... Meat, stockfish head with seasoning cubes and onion. Added little water to steam the meat first before adding more water for the soup.

Pics 2... Ogbono mixed with cold palm oil. I crushed a Maggie crayfish cube inside the ogbono and added to the boiling meat water. Then covered to cook.

Pics 3... I allowed the soup to done and then added ugu leaves and brought it down immediately. Stired and dished it.

Meat. 500
Stockfish head 200
Ogbono. 150
Ugu. 50
Maggie crayfish 50
Ground Pepper 100
No iru?

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by DSC7: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
In this harsh economy you still dey cook ogbono soup? shocked shocked

First and last time i cooked ogbono soup it was tasting sodaish angry.. sorry it tasted like soda embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Emu4life(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op, this your Eba fit make person shed Tears before swallowing o

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Lastpharoah33: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looks watery though

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by inoki247: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
lol I think say one Pastor say with 400 Naira you can make good soup that will last you 2 to 3days as a couple....

You wey single come dey waste 1k on soup undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by doggedfighter(f): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Ogbono is here again !
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
The followings are the 3 main Buhari's duty as a Nigerian president:

1. Travelling abroad

2. Getting sick

3. and expressing shock

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Eewwww!!! what da fork is this shiii? Disgustinggg! undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Sirnapi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ogbono one of my favorite soups is good to go with semo
Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by DSC7: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
JuanDeDios:

No iru?

Iru dey Make soup smell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by gaby(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
What's it with this cattarh-like soup the mods keep bringing to the frontpage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. by Robisky001(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where are they selling 5h meat??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! / Prices Of Paddy Drop In States / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.