Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU (560 Views)

ASUU Strike Called Off / 50 Solid Reasons Why ASUU Is On Strike - Guru9ja / ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU by Sheyilola(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
What are your plans as a student immediately ASUU calls off the strike ?
Re: ASUU by Hayomide19: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm currently in my finals. My plan when school resume is to avoid any sort of distraction that could make me fail any course now. 5 years don almost turn 7 years. I don't want anymore extension

3 Likes

Re: ASUU by Getnewinfo: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: ASUU by Sheyilola(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hayomide19:
I'm currently in my finals. My plan when school resume is to avoid any sort of distraction that could make me fail any course now. 5 years don almost turn 7 years. I don't want anymore extension

Are you in your second semester or first?
Re: ASUU by Sheyilola(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Getnewinfo:
I resigned from my teaching job just to run my MSc.
And the strike started afterwards.

Been home since February.

When the strike is called off, I’ll make the best use of the opportunity and become the best of the best.

Apply for PhD abroad and leave this hell hole of a country for good.

Sorry about that.
I wish you all the best!
Re: ASUU by CleanInAll: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Getnewinfo:
I resigned from my teaching job just to run my MSc.
And the strike started afterwards.

Been home since February.

When the strike is called off, I’ll make the best use of the opportunity and become the best of the best.

Apply for PhD abroad and leave this hell hole of a country for good.

Lol @the last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: ASUU by Getnewinfo: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
CleanInAll:

Lol @the last paragraph.

Abi now
Re: ASUU by Voldoz: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sheyilola:
What are your plans as a student immediately ASUU calls off the strike ?

Am in my 300L I really need to improve my grades, right now am doing side hustling but once they call it off it's back to focus mode.
Re: ASUU by Hayomide19: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sheyilola:

Are you in your second semester or first?
First semester
Re: ASUU by HELLASJ(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm in my finals(second semester) would finish within 4 months after the strike. When the strike is off, I'm going to avoid any form of distraction to clear my papers once by God's grace. 5 years course turning to 7 years already. Let me finish in peace
Re: ASUU by Hueyreckless0007: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Teacher’s Recruitment: Anambra Shortlists 6,250 Candidates For Interview / UCH Ibadan School Of Nursing Releases Admission Form For 2022/2023 / Neatly Used Samsung S10 For Sale 107k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.