Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45272 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Maverick777: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Harmony92:
Jeez am married with a kid n my celebrating 3 years in marriage by God's grace o oga shame. We should stop using minor things to judge other people What if the girl comes around n clean the whole of the guy's house including the ceilings n later bring out her yeye character after marriage? Then we will start seeing topics like ( Pls help me my decent wife changed after marriage) Me n my mom inlaw we behave like mother n daughter n I will continue to tank God for bringing her into my life kiss she no make me clean her axe bf she approve me for her son. Mind how u talk to people cos I am not like your lesbian sisters.
If only wishes were horses...
Lol, anyone can write anything on a faceless forum
for example, I've three private jets and Elon musk is my bosom friend...

So you see, whatever gibberish you wrote here doesn't stop you from being a low-budget lesbian!
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChuksHills:
You again.
Don't be talking as if you will do such by taking the broom from your mother. This thing is a woman thing.

Read the comment again I didn't say she should take the broom from the mother of the guy and sleep the entire house. As the woman was sweeping getting close to her she was not Suppose to raise up her legs and let the woman sweep under her legs. by ethics she was supposed to show concern by saying mama give me the broom let me sweep it then the woman will say don't worry my daughter instead of raising her legs and not showing concern. Understand me
Again, if the woman's own son raised his legs so his mother can continue sweeping,why shouldn't she, a visitor do same? undecided

There is nothing female about a broom or sweeping. If her own son cannot in his own mothers home take the broom from her to sweep, why should any outside do that?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by OvertheTop(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I should be asking you if you know what you are talking about. It is insolence to sweep when a guest is around, especially with the entitlement mentality that she should have taken the stress off you. Who asked you? Wait and let me be gone then you can sweep your house.

It simply tells the guest that you don't welcome them. Learn simple manners. Why must it be when a guest is around the mother chooses to sweep?

THAT was the "SWEEP TEST".....
to Sieve out the Good from the Bad Prospective Wife of the Son.

she Failed!
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tombrown3:

Lol... Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Someone posted this on my WhatsApp, I immediately told her, the girl owes them nothing!

In fact, my mom will be mad at me for allowing my girlfriend to sweep her house on her first visit. It's not just rude, it's also an insult. Are we that dirty you only have to sweep when visitors are around?

And most girls who do these things do it out of pretence and not love. It doesn't garranttee a lasting marriage or good woman abeg.

I love people who are real with no pretence when around me, be yourself biko.

God bless you, my dear. Maverick777, see your mate.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Harmony92(f): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I should be asking you if you know what you are talking about. It is insolence to sweep when a guest is around, especially with the entitlement mentality that she should have taken the stress off you. Who asked you? Wait and let me be gone then you can sweep your house.

It simply tells the guest that you don't welcome them. Learn simple manners. Why must it be when a guest is around the mother chooses to sweep?
When you talk they will tag u as lesbian or evening newspaper forgetting that nt all women on Nairaland have the same character n attitude like their sisters or wives angry. Whatever male or female visitors it is my duty to clean my house before I invite dem to my house.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by pegix(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:
one man made a statement, you are attacking men.

show of stupidity

Besides what is she trying to infer

We have a culture
And they wont choose to follow that cuz they been brainwashed by western media and cloudy concepts of feminism
An elderly is sweeping the floor
I don't know anywhere else
But as far as Nigeria state is concerned
You are meant to take.it.immediate and finish up
A show of respect and regard
No issue here atall
Just some group of ladies that have lost their values and cultural heritage
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by jericco1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one pain you yes.
But that is his opinion and it should not hurt you.
If na by opinions go to Instagram and see how ladies debase men too
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
OvertheTop:

she Failed!
a test set by a foolish son? That girl is lucky abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Maverick777: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you countering every point that supports the OP? You made yours, let every other person make theirs. Abi. Must everybody share in your misogynistic thoughts?
I'm simply speaking the truth and making sure to correct every wrong impression.
As for the other gibberish you wrote, I'm not like you, you boldly claimed to be a misandrist here, so you think anyone who doesn't share in your inane thoughts are also bigots like you.
Well, unlike some of you, a lot of us are realistic and open minded, I've supported women and rebuked men here on countless occasions(when the need arises).
So get a life and be mature okay.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ZUBY77(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
advanceDNA:
You sound angry...
All for what??
Someone's opinion....??

Its funny how you invalidate people's opinion becos you dont agree....but you somehow wnt them to agree with yours for whatever reason best known to you...

They reason with half brain and momentarily situations.
To her, she thinks she is a feminist, not because she knows what it means, but because men are the same and must be at fault at all times.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
OvertheTop:

she Failed!

Sweep test? What the hell is that? Hahaha. Poor people mentality.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am angry because men are hypocritical most times. They can't take what they dish out! So, why won't I sound angry? I'm pained for the female gender.

Everybody is right, do you know if a guy go to a girls parent house and see the dad carrying something to enter, the guy would rush to help?? Guys are mostly like that, even if the girl mom want to maybe lift something and it’s a bit heavy, see we all see life differently, we are all individuals with different mindset, upbringing, you can’t compare a man to many men, even you as a lady your views will be different from another ladies view, our growing up, environment, etc determines, allow people enjoy theirselves.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ibechris(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Why won't she be using you as a houseboy since you don't have work. Mitchewww. You know she won't give you food if you don't do all those domestic work. Lazy man.

Did I tell u that I have a problem at home...u people see marriage as way to dominate a woman. My wife is a senior mgt staff and I am also a senior federal officer.

So,make I dey do oga,oga for house because I married my wife...shame on u.

My crime here is stating how I love my wife and can go out of my way by practically doing chores for her.

When u marry,pls do as u like. Marriage is for two and not for three people ok.

And try not to kill yourself for what is not your problem.

Many of u here are still being spoon feed,marriage would eventually mar or make u. So,choose one!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ChuksHills(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, if the woman's own son raised his legs so his mother can continue sweeping,why shouldn't she, a visitor do same? undecided

There is nothing female about a broom or sweeping. If her own son cannot in his own mothers home take the broom from her to sweep, why should any outside do that?, undecided

I hope you are married
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kernniejay(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You aren't serious. Why must the house be swept when I am around? It's rude, simple! A guest for that matter!
It could be a test to see how well trained you are as a moral african.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maverick777:

I'm simply speaking the truth and making sure to correct every wrong impression.
As for the other gibberish you wrote, I'm not like you, you boldly claimed to be a misandrist here, so you think anyone who doesn't share in your inane thoughts are also bigots like you.
Well, unlike some of you, a lot of us are realistic and open minded, I've supported women and rebuked men here on countless occasions(when the need arises).
So get a life and be mature okay.

Hahaha. Let me not indulge you further. I have better and meaningful things to do with my time.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
kernniejay:

It could be a test to see how well trained you are as a moral african.

Fork the foolish test. Good riddance to the family.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by MYBILLIONS(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=114491035]

You are a guest. My dad will never oblige your request.

At least, he offered to help. And that shows the kind of parenting and orientation he got. Unlike the entitled ones, who feel what is sauce for men should apply to them as well.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
ChuksHills:
I hope you are married
If you have daughters, please don't raise them to serve men as lesser beings abeg. So that when it comes time for them to chose men, they don't fall easily for the fools out there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kernniejay(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

So it is a poor mentality when a boy or girl shows respect to an elderly person??

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by MYBILLIONS(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl

At least, he offered to help. And that shows the kind of parenting and orientation he got. Unlike the entitled ones, who feel what is sauce for men should apply to them as well.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:

Did I tell u that I have a problem at home...u people see marriage as way to dominate a woman. My wife is a senior mgt staff and I am also a senior federal officer.

So,make I dey do oga,oga for house because I married my wife...shame on u.

My crime here is stating how I love my wife and can go out of my way by practically doing chores for her.

When u marry,pls do as u like. Marriage is for two and not for three people ok.

And try not to kill yourself for what is not your problem.

Many of u here are still being spoon feed,marriage would eventually mar or make u. So,choose one!

They are very pained. If you talk further, they'll call you a SIMP. I love SIMPS. grin
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
MYBILLIONS:
UyaiIn.comparabl

Whatever. Go and get a maid for your mom.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Harmony92:
When you talk they will tag u as lesbian or evening newspaper forgetting that nt all women on Nairaland have the same character n attitude like their sisters or wives angry. Whatever male or female visitors it is my duty to clean my house before I invite dem to my house.

LOL. Like that low budget misogynist who calls himself Maverick777. How do you start calling people lesbians and evening newspapers because we don't support wrong doings?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol.... E pain am... cheesy cheesy end time lady. Who raised you?

Ask your ancestors.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kernniejay(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fork the foolish test. Good riddance to the family.
Africans, we keep trampling our principles and culture underfoot to imbibe the foreign culture that has continued to subjugate us, in the process we lose our identity and live fake lives in self deceit and denial.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maverick777:

I wouldn't engage you, simply because I know what you're suffering from.
you've lost yourself while trying to be another.
How can I loose what I never had to begin with? undecided

I abhor foolishness of all kinds, always have, even the so-called African kind. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by OvertheTop(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I Really Wish we could go back to the days...…PARENTS ONLY select the woman they dim fit for their son... it would be so nice

if You failed in Ethics as a Woman back then,....You will Die Single

when Men choose themselves, we are carried away by only the things we see... like Shape, beauty etc. ( that does not make a Great Union)

parents help you select beyond the physical appearances.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.