Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45265 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
McDuncan:

You instigated my ban even though we were dueling on equal footing. Dishonest bìtch. How are we sure your triplets aren't from 3 different dads.

I was the one who reported you last night. Hehehe. Watch your back. Else, you'll go down with this one too.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ebubu3: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Lol lmao cheesy

Where is Ebubu3

They said I was flirting with you, a young rod hahahaha cheesy

You never start to dey cry, your tears must fill up the ocean, so keep crying cheesy
McDuncan, better mind yourself undecided I no dey tolerate una yeye nairaland gossip on this forum undecided

You had better differentiate trolls from actual people undecided

Abi you wan make I troll on you too, my gay husband shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ebubu3: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2022
JovialJune:

Lol lmao cheesy

Where is Ebubu3

They said I was flirting with you, a young rod hahahaha cheesy

You never start to dey cry, your tears must fill up the ocean, so keep crying cheesy
McDuncan, better mind yourself undecided I no dey tolerate una yeye nairaland gossip on this forum undecided

@Jovialjune, he's just trying to gain your attention undecided na their way.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Justbehave(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:

@Jovialjune, he's just trying to gain your attention undecided na their way.
Go sit down one place shameless man. Naso Una go dey Bleep people wife for here.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ebubu3: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
BadBradley:
are you a bottomer? Are your tools cucumber or candles or China TV remote?
McDuncan arsè would rather foam out and squirt up some arsé juice for my big-cap dïck. undecided That answers your question if i'm the top or bottom.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by ajumma(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, it can't be me.

who you be?
stop deceiving yourself....this is men world & better accept it that way.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ebubu3: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Go sit down one place shameless man. Naso Una go dey Bleep people wife for here.
na your mama i blîp, olosho angry

make i shock you, na she born you for me and you're such a poorly raised kid for abusing me here standing as your father!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Alabaintprice(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Women women women.... It's called respect. Sometimes let wisdom play a better role. It's not all about what you know and how you'd react.

If after everything you've said here then my dear you are not ready to get married.

If I went to a friend's house and saw his father doing something I know I can do, I will ask him to give it to me. I will finish up. I can only allow it if he or she says I shouldn't worry but atleast I tried to ask for help I stead of acting as if I didn't see it.

It's not wise

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ebubu3: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
McDuncan:

Keep away, dude. Not for a woman, especially the one in question.

Don't get me started.
begging for attention and flirting with a married woman, yet have the neeve to say not for a woman, i see your efforts clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Justbehave(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Ebubu3:
na your mama i blîp, olosho angry

make i shock you, na she born you for me and you're such a poorly raised kid for abusing me here standing as your father!
Shameless man continue fucking jovialjune who is a married woman that's why your life remains stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
I don't have a right or wrong answer to this because time has change (now we have automated vaccum cleaner that you don't even need to touch) and time has also not change because they say culture is a way of life ... We all know say Africa time dey always come late... you people should not come an stress somebody's daughter in this century ...

by the way who is tijjanisurajo2010 at gmail.com ...and balakato2525 at gmail.com why are you using my email for your recovery mail, I sabi you before
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Siggysaga: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
This is where you'll see all those evening and old newspapers come out to pour out all their frustration. As if they don't deserve dat. While will my mum be sweeping and it reached where u are sitting and u raise a leg for her to sweeping it. Nawa oh. Who dey raise all those bitches. Fvck dem all.
*sips ewedu

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by KoshCAD: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I saw this post on Facebook and it makes me question myself asking what "Nigerian men want". It irks me so bad.

Women have been debased to NOTHING that a chore has become a yardstick in choosing a wife. I keep asking myself if God did not make a mistake to have given the headship to them from the beginning.

And now, I'll reiterate this here. I also don't care about the reactions it brings. It's not my business how you feel but I must say this to men- DO NOT SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT YOU WON'T MEET. Read that again. Would he have washed the girl's father's or mother's clothes if turns were switched? NO. Many men here won't either. It degrades them after all. ONLY women should cower and wash g-pee tanks because they want to marry. Marriage only favours the women after all. It's the women who do these things I blame. You don't rate yourselves.

If you try this with me, I'll FAIL your test woefully. It is the audacity to make this a post for me. They make marriage seem so unpalatable and dramatic.

Manners should tell you that you do not sweep when a guest is around. It is ABSOLUTELY rude and that shows that you do not even respect me enough to have kept your abode neat before my arrival. And that to me, is a RED FLAG!

It also tells me that "I am not welcome in your abode". I am immensely glad that the girl in the story dodged a bullet. Good riddance.

Signed; Bitterleaf Feminist.
Says an idiot that want a man that can give her everything in life. You must surely act as the slave.

10 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by fayomim: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
No be the same woman chase the girl out or na the guy? The guy's mother chased the girl out so na woman to woman. Na still the woman set the standard for themselves. Make una reset una standard

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by yusufmurry: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Na those women you dey deceive with this post I dey pity.

Be forming all those things, las las, you go find one person wey go give you child so that society will be fair a bit with you.

Na so one feminist in my neighbourhood dey claim, dey write on social media up and down, Haunty is 40years today but decided to travel to Abuja, and after months resurfaced on Facebook to show us a new born baby with cloth used to covered up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by DaInferno(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I saw this post on Facebook and it makes me question myself asking what "Nigerian men want". It irks me so bad.

Women have been debased to NOTHING that a chore has become a yardstick in choosing a wife. I keep asking myself if God did not make a mistake to have given the headship to them from the beginning.

And now, I'll reiterate this here. I also don't care about the reactions it brings. It's not my business how you feel but I must say this to men- DO NOT SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT YOU WON'T MEET. Read that again. Would he have washed the girl's father's or mother's clothes if turns were switched? NO. Many men here won't either. It degrades them after all. ONLY women should cower and wash g-pee tanks because they want to marry. Marriage only favours the women after all. It's the women who do these things I blame. You don't rate yourselves.

If you try this with me, I'll FAIL your test woefully. It is the audacity to make this a post for me. They make marriage seem so unpalatable and dramatic.

Manners should tell you that you do not sweep when a guest is around. It is ABSOLUTELY rude and that shows that you do not even respect me enough to have kept your abode neat before my arrival. And that to me, is a RED FLAG!

It also tells me that "I am not welcome in your abode". I am immensely glad that the girl in the story dodged a bullet. Good riddance.

another angle...love the way you put it. Brutal honesty! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by 30naira: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It beats my imagination because these men will never meet half the standards they set for women. And I am not capping! They want virgins, but ain't virgins. They want a woman who can cook, clean, be a mistress in the bedroom and also a top-performing manager at work like Alakija, while they are under performers.

They can't meet half of what they set.

I am a man, I will set the standard for who I want to marry.
You are a woman, you will set the standard for who you want to marry.
If you don't live up to my standard, I won't marry you. If I don't meet your standard, then don't marry me.

I want to marry a woman I can control! That's my standard. There are women who want to be controlled, I ll search for them and marry there.

You want a man that will be your equal, they are out there, find one and marry.

Why my own standard dey pain you?

13 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Ayiibobo(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

if indeed you dnt care about the reaction you get from this your topic,you won't waste your time writing all this story,..do the needful and avoid nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by KoshCAD: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Tozic:
And in the end, it all end with ''carry me de go my husband house'' grin

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Harmony92(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2022
The question should be " who raised your mom? Two of my brothers are married n my mom didn't make their wives go true stress jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.