Stats: 3,163,041 members, 7,852,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? (1277 Views)

Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance' / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / Family Of 14 Who All Have Six Fingers And Six Toes Welcome New Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just asking because it wasn't funny at all, the day this bucket fell on my toes. What's your experience with it?

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just asking because it wasn't funny at all, the day this bucket fell on my toes. What's your experience with it?

Only Legends can relate....
Pray not to have the harrowing experience...SMH and reminiscing...

Deep Quote
Life is too short so do the needful to enjoy and be wealthy.
Bluntguy:

E be like say that bucket don terrorize you well well, this one wey you don dey shake head now now.
Not at all ..I have a very sharp reflex action so I actually escaped it like 3 times but my cousin wasn't that fortunate...a story for another day.

@Seniorwriter

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Comrade!

Try placing it on your lap when it is filled with water.

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Comrade!

Have you placed it on your lap when it was filled with water?
Hot water you mean? The bucket don do more damage than good to me for this life o.
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Only Legends can relate....
Pray not to have the harrowing experience...SMH and reminiscing...

Deep Quote
Life is too short so do the needful to enjoy and be wealthy.

@Seniorwriter
E be like say that bucket don terrorize you well well, this one wey you don dey shake head now now.
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by longetivity(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Best bucket in the world grin, my mom still have it
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by godofuck231: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
God punish your enemy , e no go better for your enemy , I almost went mad ,it was in my grand fathers house and I was young , was taken to the hospital that day had a cut , and the bucket wasn't even full, lol
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:
Best bucket in the world grin, my mom still have it
I sure say your mum and very hot water na 5&6 because the bucket dey behave like flask. Even after 3 hours Water still dey dey hot inside am grin grin

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
godofuck231:
God punish your enemy , e no go better for your enemy , I almost went mad ,it was in my grand fathers house and I was young , was taken to the hospital that day had a cut , and the bucket wasn't even full, lol
I dey tell you. That bucket wicked die. I spend 30 minutes for bathroom dey nurse my pain before I later come manage bath. LoL.
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Kestolove(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
which kind bucket bdix one? na for rituals?
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Mindlog: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
You will speak in tongues. cheesy

It has engraved numbers at the base according to the size

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kestolove:
which kind bucket bdix one? na for rituals?
One Indomie generation member spotted.

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:
You will speak in tongues. cheesy

It has engraved numbers at the base according to the size
You don use am plenty. Agbaya! Lolz
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Beremx(f): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na for boarding school i use this bucket o! Though it never fell on my toes because na for head i dey carry am. I remember we write our names on iron buckets back then in school to avoid them being stolen grin grin

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by godofuck231: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

I dey tell you. That bucket wicked die. I spend 30 minutes for bathroom dey nurse my pain before I later come manage bath. LoL.
borders bucket , guaranteed to serve you for 6 year till uou pass the lagacy on

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by funshint(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
I shouted haaa shocked even before opening this thread. How will you allow that to fall on your toes?! Disaster!
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

One Indomie generation member spotted.

Let assumed that indomie generation spotted is been sarcastic tongue

This bucket is still been sold in the market grin

I can never forget that day Ngozi my neighbor

Asked me to help her bring it down from her head.

My toes angry

I dance break dance that day sad
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
funshint:
I shouted haaa shocked even before opening this thread. How will you allow that to fall on your toes?! Disaster!
Was an accident. But e no funny. Even the bucket dey shock too. If you venture put boiling ring in that thing eh, no just try touch the body if you never comot the ring from inside am.

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Let assumed that indomie generation spotted is been sarcastic tongue

This bucket is still been sold in the market grin

I can never forget that day Ngozi my neighbor

Asked me to help her bring it down from her head.

My toes angry

I dance break dance that day sad
Hahaha. Ngozi no laugh you that day?
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by funshint(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Was an accident. But e no funny. Even the bucket dey shock too. If you venture put boiling ring in that thing eh, no just try touch the body if you never comot the ring from inside am.
That kain pain na for the back of your head you go dey feel am. That thing pass electric shock!

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by illicit(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
We use it to cook illegally in my secondary school hostel days
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
E no possible to try use this bucket to baff early mor-mor quietly, the sound go wake up the whole neighborhood especially if you want baff 4 outside, more especially when the hand hit the body
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
E no possible to try use this bucket to baff early mor-mor quietly, the sound go wake up the whole neighborhood especially if you want baff 4 outside, more especially when the hand hit the body.
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Bluntguy: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
illicit:
No wonder, @illicit don enter the thread. Everything no dey dey legal. Bros welcome o grin
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by GloriousGbola: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Sadly the iron buckets sold in the country today are complete sxxt.

Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Richy4(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Except if my eyes didn't see it clearly... But that type of bucket is not so painful.. It's like a metal iron sheet... The real iron bucket is stronger and heavier than that thing I am looking at in that picture... even when it's empty, it's still heavy smiley

Anyone that stays in a boarding school in the early or late 90s will understand the differences..

If this one on the picture hits u, it will be painful but if the one I'm talking about hits u, not only will it be painful,there will be a cut..
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by brain54(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
illicit:
You don do plenty mostly illegal things for this life o!
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Arysexy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2022

This bucket don remove my toe nails severally
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by UptownVibes(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bluntguy:
The pain can kill.. But it now has the stainless version, with light weight ..
Re: Has This Bucket Fallen On Your Toes Before? by Pearl004: 4:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Gone are those days..........

Teachers Or Parent, Who Is To Blame? / . / Married Men, What's Your Regret In Marriage?