Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) (356 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by JungleDarts(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Update from JungleDart.blog

The Co-founder of SA Satanic Church resigns, now believes in Christ after Christians 'show him what unconditional love is' and he encounters a visitation from the Lord Jesus Christ! Riaan Swiegelaar, co-founder of the South African Satanic Church (SASC), has resigned from his post as presiding priest of the controversial church on 30 May 2022. He also resigned from the church council, as well as dissolved his membership with the organization. JungleDarts report.

From the info gathered by JungleDarts,
From a live video broadcast on Facebook, Swiegelaar said, “To be very honest, I initially thought I’d quietly slip out the backdoor and I didn’t think people would be so interested in why I do what I do.”

He added that he engaged in Satanism because it resonated with him at the time, and because he was “very sad and very broken, without realising it”. "I think a lot of people resonate at Satanism when they come from a very broken place." He burst into tears and added that a friend named "Adele Frey is one of the people who supported him, messaged him and prayed for him. "People, showing love for others is everything. You showed me the love of Christ, I saw it in you". He adds that Frey showed him unconditional love at a time when he was an "ugly monster".
JungleDart reporte.

See Photo & Video As Obtained by JungleDart.

Source: JungleDart.blog

You can watch Swiegelaar's video here: https://www.facebook.com/riaan.swiegelaar/videos/610599526944658/
Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by JungleDarts(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 & Seun

Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Satan won't like this...

Hell don dey lose valuable contacts..

Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by Idamond: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
one soul redeemed. the heavenly beings are rejoicing while the helly beings are wallowing is pains.

praise the lord..m
Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Yes a satanist can also repent and become saved.

I hope those here are watching.

May they also come to the light in Jesus name!
Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by SlavaUkraini: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saved by Love....

Let love lead...
Re: Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
A SOUL SAVED,HEAVEN REJOICES! grin

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Mercy Chinwo / Life Is Pain / Do You Tell Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.