Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria (27295 Views)

Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) / Coscharis Partners Renault To Assemble Affordable Cars In Nigeria / Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by lordkrys(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
ZeroChil:

Unnecessarily expensive Chinese metals as usual.

Tell me any new car in Nigeria that is as cheap as innosons cars.
No they compare your 2003 corrola to 2021 innoson car abeg.
Please be considrate.

3 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Quest7777: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
SE would have been the Taiwan of Africa if FG was supportive.

3 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Dennixe001(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

Which is why your people will never smell the presidency.
You only have but one vote. Do not over hype yourself please.

7 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by EmmyCC: 6:19am On Jul 07, 2022
This is nice.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Shellsploit:
Innoson wannabe cheesy
Ndi isi ekwensu wont like this development!

Say "No to tribalism"

Eh, so what.

If more people copied Innoson, maybe the job problem in this country will start to reduce.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Dennixe001:
You only have but one vote. Do not over hype yourself please.

Of course, we don't even have any vote sef. Why bother with me and my people.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Shellsploit:

cheesy
Very useless quote!

What do you expect from an mkporu mirri cannibal like YUU
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2022
lordkrys:

Tell me any new car in Nigeria that is as cheap as innosons cars.
No they compare your 2003 corrola to 2021 innoson car abeg.
Please be considrate.

Stop receiving yourself.

https://www.finelib.com/business/manufacturing-industries/automobile
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by JAGS001(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
This dream may be twasted n killed by the federal government since it is not located in lagos or in the north and worst of all no fulani man is involve...
Why do you guys have bitter mind, instead of you to drop a congratulatory message you are showing your tribal bitterness, go get yourself a life boss, Nigeria is a beautiful one nation and never going to devide.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 6:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Gwazi:
Wonderful development.

No, nothing wonderfull here!
What Nigerians wants now is full Manufacturing of Motor vehicles on this soil, for how long can we be on an Import Substitution Policy or Assemblies for Foreigners to sell all manner of goods on our land,for life?
These policy was introduced as far back as 1976- like the Volkswagen Products and all were used by Nigerians big men- foot soldiers- to carry away our Foreign Currencies to other Countries!
Just look at the Naira Value today!
To achieve our Industrialisation,NEPA( now DISCOS,must operate 24/7, NOT through Generators!
We should know that the World is moving ahead of us! When we are serious,the World will take us seriously! Nothing is wrong if we ask the Oyinbo( the Foreigners) we tend to represent to do the right thing by Manufacturing the Vehicles locally here, afterall,the Coke ,the Pepsi are manufactured locally here.
Please,make una park somewhere and stop using Nigeria land as a cruise!

2 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Quest7777:
SE would have been the Taiwan of Africa if FG was supportive.

No be only Taiwan na Takwando.

You SE are at the bottom in car manufacturers.

There are 16 automobile companies in Nigeria and only 1 is in SE.

Learn to read before coming online to embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by condralbedez: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
What a good time to be from Ezimo..

Ezimo my home town will now manufacture cars cheesy cheesy

Good bless Chinedu Onuh

Good bless Udenu Local Government

Good bless my humble self.

Ezimo Dị egwu dịanyị

Enugu Amaka
wao, that's wonderful,Ezimo people are truly very industrious,God bless Chinedu Onu.
God bless Ala udunedem
God bless Udenu L.G.A

3 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
JAGS001:

Why do you guys have bitter mind, instead of you to drop a congratulatory message you are showing your tribal bitterness, go get yourself a life boss, Nigeria is a beautiful one nation and never going to devide.
Why are you afraid of Nigeria dividing?
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2022
JAGS001:

Why do you guys have bitter mind, instead of you to drop a congratulatory message you are showing your tribal bitterness, go get yourself a life boss, Nigeria is a beautiful one nation and never going to divide.

becos e dey benefit people like you abi?
see am very comfortable and work with a govt agency..i will tell you more about Nigeria and what is wrong and how far we have deteriorated as a nation so dont sit on your computer and type nonsense to me,,,,,what is tribal bitterness n how does it relate to my post? you cant import anything to nigeria except through the seaports in Lagos, what happen to warri, portharcout, calabar, koko, ibeano ports? well you still be small boy sha!
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Bigchristo22(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Enugu govt hails “We can do it in Nigeria” spirit of Ingrace Motors

…Reiterates support for indigenous companies

…As automobile firm donates sample vehicle to government

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ucXQeArmcVtD56X5Wxg26qJQZ3hbyDL8MEbswvs4o88CcebXBQu5W1qZDjzmspe2l&id=100010007227700&m_entstream_source=timeline
First good news I’ve heard about Nigeria for some months now
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Bluntemperor:

No, nothing wonderfull here!
What Nigerians wants now is full Manufacturing of Motor vehicles on this soil, for how long can we be on an Import Substitution Policy or Assemblies for Foreigners to sell all manner of goods on our land,for life?
These policy was introduced as far back as 1976- like the Volkswagen Products and all were used by Nigerians big men- foot soldiers- to carry away our Foreign Currencies to other Countries!
Just look at the Naira Value today!
To achieve our Industrialisation,NEPA( now DISCOS,must operate 24/7, NOT through Generators!
We should know that the World is moving ahead of us! When we are serious,the World will take us seriously! Nothing is wrong if we ask the Oyinbo( the Foreigners) we tend to represent to do the right thing by Manufacturing the Vehicles locally here, afterall,the Coke ,the Pepsi are manufactured locally here.
Please,make una park somewhere and stop using Nigeria land as a cruise!
It's a good development, people will get employed, the cars can be exported for FX amid many other advantages. This one is a vehicle assembly plant but they can upgrade in future to manufacture vehicles, it's step-by-step.
Also, no vehicle manufacturing company in the world produces all their parts, they must buy some from other companies or import if those parts aren't produced in their country
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

No be only Taiwan na Takwando.

You SE are at the bottom in car manufacturers.

There are 16 automobile companies in Nigeria and only 1 is in SE.

Learn to read before coming online to embarrass yourself.
Lolzzz....see painment

4 Likes

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by JAGS001(m): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Why are you afraid of Nigeria dividing?
I hope you understand how to read better next time, i dont care about Nigeria dividing but it better Nigeria to remain one and fight together than dividing and starting from trench, i cant borrow you my brain but you need to reason well you are missing alot in your skull, go back to school and read Nigeria history if it would better Nigeria to divide then it wont reach this time, greedy people all over the regions so even Nigeria divides it wont change anything but it will rather cos more hardship to y'all not me sha cos i will japa.

1 Like

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2022
JAGS001:

I hope you understand how to read better next time, i dont care about Nigeria dividing but it better Nigeria to remain one and fight together than dividing and starting from trench, i cant borrow you my brain but you need to reason well you are missing alot in your skull, go back to school and read Nigeria history if it would better Nigeria to divide then it wont reach this time, greedy people all over the regions so even Nigeria divides it wont change anything but it will rather cos more hardship to y'all not me sha cos i will japa.
I asked you a simple question of why you're afraid of Nigeria dividing and you resorted to insults? Why do you kids lack manners? Do you think you're being woke?
WTF is wrong with this generation?!
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lolzzz....see painment

Unto say SE be lowest abi?
SE always dragging Nigeria backwards

E dey pain me no be small
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by machine606: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2022
loosecanon50:
This is a welcome development. FTC for the first time in history. This July must favour me!
Lol, them they pay for FTC.

1 Like

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by JAGS001(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

becos e dey benefit people like you abi?
see am very comfortable and work with a govt agency..i will tell you more about Nigeria and what is wrong and how far we have deteriorated as a nation so dont sit on your computer and type nonsense to me,,,,,what is tribal bitterness n how does it relate to my post? you cant import anything to nigeria except through the seaports in Lagos, what happen to warri, portharcout, calabar, koko, ibeano ports? well you still be small boy sha!
Bruh you should at least use your head, those states you mentioned, don't dey have governors like others why dont dey improve their states infrastructure instead of waiting for FG, do you think if Lagos state governors had waited for FG they will get to where dey are today?
Look at Prof Zulum, El rufai, Ganduje, yahaya bello, soludo among others they are all running up and down to get their state to a better level unlike some Igbo governors seating and looting igbo citizens wealth to build their family while yall seat and be shouting FG, better get yourself a thing to do and stop tribal bitterness it wont take you anywhere, and know this I'm not a government worker I'm a self made hustler try the same.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Wow! Nice development.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by JAGS001(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I asked you a simple question of why you're afraid of Nigeria dividing and you resorted to insults? Why do you kids lack manners? Do you think you're being woke?
WTF is wrong with this generation?!
How is this an insult to you mr old generation please read and re-read again, i didn't insult you so keep your fingers off my mention MF.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by beardedboy(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Manny21:
For a company like this to thrive the government has to regulate import. The problem is Will they?
Now its good for government to intervene in business because its not owned by a northerner.

The bigotry in you people is stinking.
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by ChicagoBar(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Flat head people will not see this .. if it's Hausa man you will shouting Islamization... Thanks to bubu for surporting him ..
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by kaywhy09(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Impressive

Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by nkwuocha: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

Unto say SE be lowest abi?
SE always dragging Nigeria backwards

E dey pain me no be small

Go relief your self with a cow,then afterwards hang ya self! tongue grin

Igbos no be ya papa mate
Re: Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria by Buksaylor: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Manny21:
For a company like this to thrive the government has to regulate import. The problem is Will they?

They will not. In order to frustrate that part of Nigeria so that they will not continue to override the rest...

Proudly Igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Produce Lubricants In Nigeria / See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew / Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.