Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,962 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Mature Single Lady Wanted! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Mature Single Lady Wanted! (889 Views)

I Need A Mature Single Lady,that Is Ready To Settle Down..see My Pic / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic / Single Lady Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by brilson11: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
;d :d :d
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by horny4u(f): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
I am 89 years old, i will take care of you send me your pic and your armpit hair, hair from your forehead and hair from your back skull too, pls whle cutting make sure it does not touch the ground, place in it a white handkerchief and call your name on it 3 times , then let me know anything you want i will give you.
I particularly love lazy boys shocked shocked shocked who have given up on hope and hardwork i hope your head is good oh, in short i trust you grin grin grin
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by Goldieluks: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Gold digging OP.
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by brilson11: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
y won't u mind ur biz? Must u talk? U all over the place.Pple like u shouldn't be allowed in forums like this.
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by rabbits207: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
Oga, go find something to do jor!
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by toyemz(f): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2011
@poster

y won't u mind your biz? Must u talk? U all over the place.Pple like u shouldn't be allowed in forums like this

and its people like you that should be allowed in abi?
@26 yrs old, you mean you life has become so useless that all you can think of is being a male prostitute(and not even a good one at that)

pls go and find something better to do
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by rabbits207: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2011
rabbits207:

Oga, go find something to do jor!
toyemz:

@poster

and its people like you that should be allowed in abi?
@26 yrs old, you mean you life has become so useless that all you can think of is being a male LovePeddler(and not even a good one at that)

pls go and find something better to do

Pls dnt mind that useless thing looking for a sugar mama. You better find something good to do with your life before it will be too late for you, if you dnt have anything to do, better go on a street and turn yourself to Gala seller,
Re: A Mature Single Lady Wanted! by Mynd44: 3:28am On Jul 27, 2011
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy / I / For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.