Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter (50797 Views)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Dong In Adamawa, Kill Many (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by perez100: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Jihad is going on in Nigeria but some fools will not accept this fact.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.
The citizens are embracing criminal life and you're blaming Buhari, you haven't found where the problem lies.
Parents supporting and encouraging their kids for going into online frauds and scams and the society says it is no big deal. We have forgotten that those who are incapable of doing soft crime will equally embrace violent crimes
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by foreshore(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Emma Millel Jnr:

https://twitter.com/EmmaMillelJnr/status/1544747345992105986?t=7AxlQ5tb8G9MA5ugZ6IW7Q&s=08

What type of country did God bring me to!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
They should better return the daughter if they don't want to die in the next 30 days ... The Angel of death would personally visit them .. very wicked souls...
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by themanderon: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Imagine that beautiful family almost destroyed. It's now obvious that there is a calculated attempt to kill off all Christians in the north and when they are done with that they will turn south to fulfil what their grandfather danfodio started. I only pity the lukewarm and fence-sitting Christians still advocating for another Muslim to take over from the present Jihadi administration. I hope it's not too late to see what these demon-possessed minds have in store for this nation. A total subjugation of Christianity in the entire country is what they seek.
One can only imagine what those sex-starved Islamic lunatics must be doing to that poor girl now. This nation is sick. It sickens to the stomach what is going on o a daily basis while the totally useless and inept government is either complicit in what's going on or they are completely out of idea on how to tackle it.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Charles1110:
Please what's happening
They don't want to hear people answering names like Charles and their likes, your name should be Abubakar, Musa, Ali etc. lol.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Pemivy01(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Tragic.....
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by princeade86(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
KingGBsky:
This is what Nigeria is doing to her citizens.
We all warned a lot of people against Buhari in 2015 still nobody took it serious. This man is ready to bury this country before he leaves his seat. Take a look at what is going on in the country.
prophet Kanu saw all d vision clearly, but we ignored him, called him all manners of names.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Bigheart007: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
And someone is somewhere still preparing to vote APC again in the next election.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by shedy03(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
What is stopping the incompetent general from sacking all the madams called service chiefs. Abi dem swear for Buhari make him no sack non performing persons
E b like say you don't know wetin dey happen for we country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by SIMONEKPA7: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
shedy03:

E b like say you don't know wetin dey happen for we country.
Bros the country is in total confusion
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Grace2022Glory: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2022
This is so so SAD. But I am just wandering why the Northern Christians have NOT speak our vehemently and with one Voice against these injustice and brutality in the North. Where js Gowon and Danjuma and Co.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by sehin79(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2022
The way Christian rev are been kidnapped or killed is alarming… mehn I would advise leave the north and come to the south oo.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Prisco4luv(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Is it wrong to live in Nigeria. Death everywhere.
May their souls rest in peace. The government should sit up and fight against terrorism.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by spy24(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2022
MosakuAW:
One Nigeria is finished!

If OBI wins next election, the problem will be double across the nation because of North selfishness

If Atiku wins, the dominance of the North will continue and the South will be more marginalized.

If Tinubu wins, he will sell the whole South to the North in his first term just to win the 2nd term and corruption across the nation will triple and Nigeria will suffer travelling internationally based on our corrupt practices.

The best at the moment is #BreakNigeria....

@ Obi is very true
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by descarado: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Politically motivated killing.
They tested it during Jonathan's tenure with bokoharam and it yielded positive result for them. Since then no going back.
Aside people settling scores here and there or thieves doing their thing while using these as cover up, all these are masterminded by politicians and our cult boys are ever ready to obey.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by descarado: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2022
lexy2014:

, over to you. I guess PDP is responsible for this
Actually, what apc did to pdp is what pdp is dishing back to them.
Sorry to say but this is Nigeria we live in.
Except u and I, the politicians know exactly what is going and from which angle.
No diff from the two parties. Still same people who cross carpet always.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by GoodIsGod: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2022
My own religion, Christianity teaches me to be merciful, compassionate and love humans including non christians. My God calls them my neighbors.

I really don't know about other religions.

undecided
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by BlackBaron: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2022
This is becoming WORRISOME at the increased rates Christians in the North are getting picked off, from Kaduna, Adamawa et al.

The failure of the government to protect, numb attacks and intentions such as this before they happen will mean resort to self defence.

No longer tenable to have these continuing to happen!

RIP to those killed!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Temptee101(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
And the jihad against Christians and their islamization agenda continue unabatedly
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Prince001(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2022
DeZoro:
And useless Lai Mohammed said there is no plan to eliminate Christianity in Nigeria?

Religion gullibility as usual! No be d same country u dey when those lunatics kiliing Muslims too? Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Flo36: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari sent Nigeria force men to south east just to allow his people do whatever they like
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Tpharell: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
1bunne4lif:
It is finished!!!
For that family yes. But Nigerians will forget about their ordeal and move on the day after tomorrow
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Princedapace(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Did you know that millions of people will still vote for Buhari if he contests again. Sad

This man has finished this country. Messed up the security arm with nepotism and tribalism. The guy is the worse thing fo happen to Nigeria.
Such a terrible and babaric man.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Desusi: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
MosakuAW:
One Nigeria is finished!

If OBI wins next election, the problem will be double across the nation because of North selfishness

If Atiku wins, the dominance of the North will continue and the South will be more marginalized.
You're indeed a great analyst.We are watching brother!

If Tinubu wins, he will sell the whole South to the North in his first term just to win the 2nd term and corruption across the nation will triple and Nigeria will suffer travelling internationally based on our corrupt practices.

The best at the moment is #BreakNigeria....

Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by anonymuz(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
1bunne4lif:
It is finished!!!
it's not finished. They are still coming for more.
America government has warned already.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by Desusi: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
toogbasky:
And Christians say it is not about religion
Those are the fools among us.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by newcommer: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
BloomingDale:
Pastors were busy preaching tithes and offerings instead of preparing the church. Can’t wait for them to eliminate all the pastors in the South.

You're one of my favorite posters.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by mekusmanuel(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
This is sheer wickedness
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by EndWeakerection: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Federal Government, We are begging.. Save lives, Deaths of Innocent People is greeting too much
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by CoolJul: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Chai! NIGERIA!!!(insort the WORLD as a whole!) I'm speechless.

Indeed the end time is here.

What a calamity! How do you expect her (the wife) to take all these.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter by emcube50: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2022
e tire me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.