Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Trust In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust In Jesus Christ Crucified (163 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Stressful feelings typically happen when we feel we do not have the resources to manage the challenges we face.

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR EACH AND ANY HUMAN BEING

Look at HIM with a mindset that He is now *the person living through your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances)* and tell HIM to take care *of every of your needs AS IT IS HIS NEEDS*

TRUST HIM.....
Ask for His mercy and grace *to discern His will and instructions for each and every need as well as situations that you are facing now or at each particular phase of your life*
Obey HIM *with faith for each instructions even when they appear seemingly impossible or stupid but they MUST BE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT JESUS DID AS RECORDED IN THE HOLY BIBLE*

if there is anybody *that will be ashamed in your union with Jesus in this NEW CREATION LIFE it is JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* and *shame has never been found manifesting in the personality of JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "No human being who calls upon the name of Jesus Christ Crucified shall be put to shame" (Romans 10:11)

"I am working something in your life RIGHT NOW, when it manifests, it will surprise you..." (Habakkuk 1:5)

"For we are COMPLETE inside Jesus Christ Crucified, Who is the Head of all principalities and powers" (Colossians 2:10)

"Repent and Believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; for the kingdom of God is near at hand" (Mark 1:14-15)

If you will repent in your heart RIGHT NOW(SINCERELY), that you are a sinner, believe in your heart RIGHT NOW(SINCERELY) that Jesus died on the Cross of Calvary for you to be saved from sin(appearances of sin, adamic-condemnation/flesh, the devil, demons and hell-fire) and confess with your heart/mouth(SINCERELY) that Jesus rose from DEAD personally for you to RECEIVE HIS ETERNAL LIFE(NEW CREATION LIFE), you shall be saved(YOU BECOME A BRAND NEW BORN-AGAIN PERSON BY THE BLOOD, DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST).....

thus "
For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." (Romans 10:5-11 kjv)

Therefore you can pray:
Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, I accept that I am a sinner both from Adam's inherited contamination and my personal sins, I believe that You died for me on the Cross of Calvary to redeem me from my *sin-nature/flesh, sins, curses, afflictions, demons, principalities, powers, devils and hell-fire* and You rose from the dead to give me Your Own Life. From this moment, I surrender to You as the Lord and Christ of My Life, baptise me with Your Holy Spirit and Fire even as You sustain and grow Your New Life and Word within me unto conformity and full-maturity till You come-again to rapture Your Saints. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

God's Initiatives.... / JUJU And Cancer URGENT Advice Needed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, July 24,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.