Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,458 members, 7,839,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Questions You Will Like To Ask God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions You Will Like To Ask God (870 Views)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / What If The Devil Should Ask God For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Will Like To Ask God by RiffRaff: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2007
Questions you will like to ask God.

If I had a chance to talk to God today there are a lot of questions i will like to ask him. Some of my questions are:
Why didn’t he ask me if I wanted to come to the world before creating me?
Since he saw that the devil has gone berserk and he has the power to do anything, why didnt he destroy the devil?
Why can’t we ask him to take our soul when we feel like we really want to die?
There are so many other questions I will like to ask but these are the most important ones are the ones i listed above.
What about u what are the questions u will like to ask God?
Re: Questions You Will Like To Ask God by Rawphyhat: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2007
the highest imposicant!
oga imaginator
the tin wey i go ask be say
WHY HE COME ALLOW YOU THINK AND TYPE THIS KIND THING ?

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is A Christian Here? / One Minute Wisdom! / Why Churches University Are Not For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.