Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

How I Went From A Broke Guy To A 6 Figure Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Went From A Broke Guy To A 6 Figure Entrepreneur (212 Views)

Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning / How To Start A Side-gig That May Give You A 6 Figure Side Income - No-loss-bids / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From A Broke Guy To A 6 Figure Entrepreneur by Gbadamosi01(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
FINANCIAL LITERACY: HOW I WENT FROM A Broke Guy TO A 6 FIGURE ENTREPRENEUR

FINANCIAL LITERACY: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Sodiq Damilola Ajani, the CEO of Al-Barka Business Support Limited and the Current SUG President of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta, has revealed the practical steps he took to turn his life around. The financial literacy expert shared this inspirational story with us exclusively.

OPTIMUM" as he is popularly known in Campus, is an avid reader of Robert Kiyosaki's books. In this piece, he narrated how he applied various financial literacy teachings from "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to make his first million within one year.

Read his inspirational story below;

"I was a regular broke guy after my ND programme. However, to the glory of God, things have changed today for good. A key component of my success story is how I applied the principles of financial literacy in my life."

"The first principle I applied is “THE POOR AND THE MIDDLE CLASS WORK FOR MONEY. THE RICH HAVE MONEY WORK FOR THEM.” I decided to stop working for money and I quit my job. However, I never knew how money could work for me at the time."

Read More�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/financial-literacy-how-i-went-from-a-broke/

Re: How I Went From A Broke Guy To A 6 Figure Entrepreneur by JonathanObi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
i never belived i could make 400k profit weekly . tHanks to my coach

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Call / Who Wants To Buy My 5$ Amazon US Egift Cards? / 40ft Containers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.