Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months (349 Views)

PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." / The Perfect Formula For Raising Up To Fifty Million For Your Startup Within Thre / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by May211(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sometimes back in 2020, I was nursing a business idea that I wanted to start but no funds to get started..
Things were really hard for me at a point, I was really hoping for a solution or means of raising up the funds needed.
I tried getting part time jobs and tried out different side hustles to raise the funds but to no result..
Three months later, I made an astounding discovery that many nigerian startups were not fully aware of..
This discovery came as I was browsing on my phone and came across a guide that promises valuable information about attracting investors and raising up to fifty million within three months or less.
It sounded true but one has to be careful these days..
Out of curiosity, I decided to get the guide and check out the information especially since there was a money back guarantee if I wasnt satisfied.
But the good thing about this guide is that you get to raise funds up to fifty million within a few months if you use this guide..
I recommend this guide because it does not only trains you to access funds from your startup quickly but also get mentored on how to scale your business.
* You don't need much money to get started..
*.You get to learn how to think like investors and give them what they want..
*You get instant access to a list of investors in Nigeria.
* You also get to build viable teams
Taking about this guide, let me introduce you to a guy who helped so many large business organizations to raise funds in Nigeria.
His name is Popeye Simpson, he is the number one infrastructure expert in Nigeria.
I want to succed in this,that is why I want you to watch this intensive 17- minute video that explains a simple formulary that enable me to raise over fifty million within three months.
Kindly comment " Link' to get instant access
Re: How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by donaldking10: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
we in Jupiter don't believe stories like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by budaatum: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by May211(m): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2022
https:///1a3h33
This is it..
Kindly click on this link to get instant access
Re: How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by May211(m): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2022
This is it..
Re: How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months by May211(m): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2022
This is it..

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Is Giving Out $25,000 To Users In Celebration Of Did / 10 Cheapest Online MBA Programs In Canada For International Students / Get It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.