Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." (887 Views)

BUA Reduces The Price Of Cement To ₦3,500 Per Bag, Promises Further Reduction / How I Raised Fifty Million For My Startup Within Three Months / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Title: PAC (Sport):"Learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira to 3.3 Million Naira in 3 Days."

Theme: Highly Profitable Virtual and Real Life Sport Trading Secrets Revealed.

Learn How You Can Apply These Strategies To Your Low Capital of 35,000 Naira.

Some Weeks ago; On The OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION WHATSAPP GROUP; I taught some of My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members and Audience on The Above TOPIC which I am about to reveal here on Nairaland.

By Now; I believe if you are a very observant reader on The Nairaland which is The Ultimate Thread Forum in The World; You should have been seeing The Letters "PAC" and "POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN" being utilized On This Forum Frequently on Many of Our Financial Sensitization Threads.

So, Moving Straight To The Point....

What is The Main AIM of This Thread ?

The Main AIM of this thread is To TEACH Other People How They Can Avoid Losing Their HARD EARNED MONIES COMPLETELY TO THE BOOKIES AS THEY SOLVE AND CONVERT THEIR FAILING BET ADDICTIONS TO A SUCCESSFUL AND REWARDING SPORT TRADING LIFE ENJOYING CAREER.

@bamrems

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Profit Multiplier Bible (PMB) is Not Just An E-Book.

It is Not Just An Ordinary Literature like Any Other Conventional Book.

The PROFIT MULTIPLIER BIBLE (PMB) is A Compilation Series of My Digital Experiences of:

Wealth Acquisition,
Wealth Building,
Wealth Creation,
Wealth Distribution and
Wealth Expansion.

First And Foremost;

The PROFIT MULTIPLIER BIBLE (PMB) is A LITERAL WORKSHOP for Societal and Digital Wealth Corrections .

It is A Revealer of Golden Secrets For The Financial SAFETY of People Who Requires Genuine Financial Freedom.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by addexx: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Keep on raising your 2 million and stop disturbing people with your futile ebook undecided

1 Like

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Bamrems: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please enlighten us the more Boss
MessiahMARLIANS:
Title: PAC (Sport):"Learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira to 3.3 Million Naira in 3 Days."

Theme: Highly Profitable Virtual and Real Life Sport Trading Secrets Revealed.

Learn How You Can Apply These Strategies To Your Low Capital of 35,000 Naira.

Some Weeks ago; On The OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION WHATSAPP GROUP; I taught some of My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members and Audience on The Above TOPIC which I am about to reveal here on Nairaland.

By Now; I believe if you are a very observant reader on The Nairaland which is The Ultimate Thread Forum in The World; You should have been seeing The Letters "PAC" and "POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN" being utilized On This Forum Frequently on Many of Our Financial Sensitization Threads.

So, Moving Straight To The Point....

What is The Main AIM of This Thread ?

The Main AIM of this thread is To TEACH Other People How They Can Avoid Losing Their HARD EARNED MONIES COMPLETELY TO THE BOOKIES AS THEY SOLVE AND CONVERT THEIR FAILING BET ADDICTIONS TO A SUCCESSFUL AND REWARDING SPORT TRADING LIFE ENJOYING CAREER.

@bamrems

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Society is Occupied with Alot FALSE Information and Innovations That Presents Themselves as Opportunities for People To Continue To Lose Their Hard Earned Money instead of Realizing Consistent Profits.

For Instance;

Many Youths in The Society Run To Seek Financial Refuge in Sport Trading simply because They See It as A QUICK FIX To Help Them Solve Their Daily Needs and Financial Problems.

However;

It is A Fact That Many of Them Continue To Lose Their Hard Earned Money To The Art of Sport Trading Simply Because of Their Ignorance.

HENCE;

The PROFIT MULTIPLIER BIBLE (PMB) Provides The Ultimate Corrections For People To Strictly Adhere To - Provided They Want To Escape The Rat-Race of Losing Their Hard Earned Money in The World of Sport Trading.

With The Propagation of The PROFIT MULTIPLIER BIBLE (PMB);

I will be Revealing My Personal Developed Strategy which I Utilized To Raise The Sum of 2,000,000 Naira to Over 3,300,000 Naira within 3 Days of Trading Virtual Sports.

I'll be revealing My Secret Strategy of How I was able to Generate Over 800,000 Naira in Revenue on A Daily Basis with My Understanding of The Virtual Mathematical Algorithms.

With The pictures displayed below; You can see the Progression of The Profits being made through The Geometric Progression of my Staking Style.

Understanding The Structure of The Virtual Sport Market is paramount to The Achievement of Following The Geometric Progressive Staking Pattern which We are to follow.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bamrems:
Please enlighten us the more Boss

I'm proceeding, King.

I like The fact that "SILENCE" remain the BEST ANSWER To futile folks like @addexx who are people always lurking around to DEMEAN and CASTIGATE The Efforts of Digital Solutionists online.

Many of his saddistic type of persons never like the sight of "Progressive Education" due to their Financial Frustrations which they quickly show off on many threads on here on particularly on Nairaland.

On other Social Media Platforms; if you come across something that doesn't interest you, you keep off.

You really don't need to show your "HATE" and "FRUSTRATIONS" Everywhere You Click or Go.

Anyways; We Ride on ( Not Minding The Human Barriers). They mean nothing to us...King.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Askme2020(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
God bless you boss.. Am following your teachings

MessiahMARLIANS:

I'm proceeding, King.

I like The fact that "SILENCE" remain the BEST ANSWER To futile folks like @addexx who are people always lurking around to DEMEAN and CASTIGATE The Efforts of Digital Solutionists online.

Many of his saddistic type of persons never like the sight of "Progressive Education" due to their Financial Frustrations which they quickly show off on many threads on here on particularly on Nairaland.

On other Social Media Platforms; if you come across something that doesn't interest you, you keep off.

You really don't need to show your "HATE" and "FRUSTRATIONS" Everywhere You Click or Go.

Anyways; We Ride on ( Not Minding The Human Barriers). They mean nothing to us...King.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
For The Swiftness of This Sport Trading Sensitization;

I'll be dropping FACTS for Sport Traders To Joy Down, Take Note and Strictly Follow Provided They Want To Continue Making The Sport Bookies Their Automobile Teller Machine �

FACT 1:

The Mathematical Law To Utilize To Beat The Bookies To Their Game is:

G.P × Odds > 4.3

That is; Inorder To Make Consistent Profits from The Bookies; The Multiplication of Your "G.P" and "ODDS" Must Be Greater Than 4.3

Where G.P = Geometric Progressive Staking

Odd = Total Unit on Event To Be Traded on.

4.3 = Mathematical Constant (K) To Always Apply When Trading Any Sport Events.

Explanation :

Some of us should be familiar with "Arithmetic Progression" and "Geometric Progression" in Mathematics.

So, Our Geometric Progressive Staking follows The Mathematical Law of "Geometric Progressions".

The Principle of Geometric Progression States That:

"For Every Losses Encountered During Sport Trading; You Must Apply Your Geometric Progressive Staking (G.P) To Your Next Sport Trading Event which is Already KNOWN and AVAILABLE To You Before You Lose Any Previous Trade.

(Take Note of The Words: Known and Available).

You'll soon See How Necessary and Important They Are To The Abiding of Our Sport Trading Strategy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Askme2020:
God bless you boss.. Am following your teachings

We Ride on King!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
For Easier Comprehension; I'll be explaining The Above FACT and Statements with A Sample of My Trading Sequence provided herein.

Now; I want You To Study Through This Screenshot To Notice The Stakes on Every Event very Quickly.

Can You Notice The Staking Pattern Used for These Events?

Trades were taken from Down To Up.

And The Staking Pattern Adhered To Was The Simple Rule of:

G.P × ODDS > 4.3

I explain further....

1 Like

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
To Succeed in Sport Trading;

You are not to FOCUS All Your Priority on A Particular Sport Event.

The Right Thing To Do is To Focus Your Priority on An Overall Series of Sport Events.

That is;

Instead of Staking All Your Funds on A Particular Event of The Day; You should Generate Series of Events that Should Follow Through So That These Events can All Cover Up for One Another.

This simply means that You are To Always Create Cover Up Plans for Your Sport Trading Events.

For My Capital of 2,000,000 Naira;

Here was my Trading Pattern following My Geometric Progressive Staking:

First Trade (Initial Stake): 2,000 Naira

Second Trade: 2,000 Naira (I maintained My Initial Stake)

Third Trade: 3,000 Naira

Fourth Trade: 4,500 Naira

Fifth Trade: 6,750 Naira

Sixth Trade: 10,125 Naira

Seventh Trade: 15,187 Naira

Eight Trade: 22,781 Naira

Ninth Trade: 34,171 Naira

Tenth Trade: 51,257 Naira

Eleventh Trade: 76,886 Naira

Twelfth Trade: 115,330 Naira

Thirteenth Trade: 172,995 Naira

Fourteenth Trade: 259,492 Naira

Fifteenth Trade: 389,239 Naira

Sixteenth Trade: 583,858 Naira

Seventeenth Trade: 875787 Naira

Here is the Sequence of Trade

A structure that I already envisaged to follow after understanding The Virtual Sport Market

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Here,

My Initial (First) Stake = 2,000 Naira.

My Geometric Progressive Staking Unit = 1.5.

The Market I traded on was UNDER 1.5 GOALS which was usually Over 3.5 odds.

The odds ranges from 3.5 to Over 4.0 depending on The Team That is Placed on The Column That I Followed Through with as I was involved in COLUMN TRADING

So, The Trading Rule of Thumb To Always Follow is:

- Apply My G.P of 1.5 to My Next Trade whenever I lose a Previous Trade.

However; When You Win Your Trades; You Maintain Your Initial Stake on The Next Event that Follows Through with Your Already KNOWN and AVAILABLE Sport Selections To Trade on.

This is why you'll see that without FEAR;

I Could Easily Follow My Trading Sequence which I already Penned Down on My Trading Book beside Me Whenever I Trade.

I could easily Send Out 875,787 Naira out of My 1,059,045 Million Naira which was left in My Account Balance To Fetch Me Back A Return of 3,363,015 Naira.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Clearly... This is not What An Ordinary Sport Bettor can Do.

However; I already Understood The HIGHEST LIMIT of LOSSES That Any Particular Column can go for.

The Highest Limit for Loss Used To be 17.

Well; You may be pondering to yourself and wanting to ask: "How Do I Know These Things?"

My Response :

Sport Trading used to be My Integral Field and Area of Wealth Creation for Myself, Hence I Committed Enough Years To STUDYING The Mathematical Algorithms of The Virtual Football Markets.

Hence; I would not be able to show you on here Many Researches because of Our Time.... However; You should take All I Am Explaining To You as Well Analysed and Experienced FACTS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
And in A Twinkle of An Eye, All Accumulated Losses of Over 2,800,000 Naira were Returned with Another Additional Profits of Over 800,000 Naira+

This Leads Us To The PART 2 of The Sport Trading Profit Multiplier Bible which reads:

" How To Make Consistent Profits on A Weekly Basis Trading on REAL LIFE SPORT EVENTS."

This will be treated by Mid-Night or Very Early Tomorrow Morning.

For Now; If You have got any Question on The Regards of Virtual Sport Trading; You can Proceed to ask as I'll be using some time to attend to questions from anyone needing help in trading Virtual Soccer Profitably and Extremely Safely.

...To Be Continued.

Drop Your Questions.

Meanwhile;

Always Remember; Your FIRST and BEST Investment is On AGRICULTURE.

Go Here To Find Our Agricultural Merchandise on Garri and Palm Oil Link Useful for You:

https://www.nairaland.com/6604566/abundant-garri-palm-oil-available

Also, Check out What We are Already Achieving with Our Weekend Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Bullish and Bearish Coins Selections which We started out November 25, 2022 (last week).

Use the link below:

"Weekend Coins Selections for Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB)"

https://www.nairaland.com/7449815/weekend-coins-track-down-observe#118837171

To Get A General Understanding of All That Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) is All About?

Then, Visit Our "The Best Investment is On Yourself" Financial Sensitization Thread right here on Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/5#118838069

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Tenshades(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Alaye go and rest!.

All these trash na scam.

You aint smarter than bookmaker's algorithm.

I wonder who'd fall for this bullcrapp.

2 Likes

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by fergieboy: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
One thing I know is
Whatever that is fetching someone’s millions

The person will guard that secret judiciously

4 Likes

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Askme2020(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Tenshades:
Alaye go and rest!.

All these trash na scam.

You aint smarter than bookmaker's algorithm.

I wonder who'd fall for this bullcrapp.
Not so bro. I actually tried one of the strategy this evening and it working.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Askme2020:

Not so bro. I actually tried one of the strategy this evening and it working.

You see;

Everything in Life is a risk.

And Everyone who chose to trade virtual is at a very high risk to losing his or her money entirely to the market even with the BEST STRATEGY.

Because;

Even with a very good strategy; you can suffer the risk of these following factors:

1) Poor Network Issues,

2) Bet9ja Site Maintenance while at a High Trade

3) Bet9ja Virtual Server Glitches.

These 3 Hiccups can Mar Your Trading Adventures.

And One of the best ways to Escape From the Frequencies of These 3 Demerits of trading Virtual is for you not To OVERTRADE.

1) You'll need to learn how to TRADE at Intervals; so that you do not expose yourself too much to these three factors.

Interval Trading is very necessary and very good for trading. It keeps you off the Spiral Algorithm of Weirdness that might have been set to go against your staking strategy.

For instance; I'm actually taking a break off trading as I write to you.

2) Another way to avoid these 3 hiccups to a good degree is for you to always "LOGOUT" and "LOG IN" at intervals after you have trade for about 15 minutes in the market.

"LOGGING OUT" and "LOGGING IN" will reduce the Glitches You'll experience in the market To a very Wide Extent.

In Addition; anytime you experience a glitch in the market, you'll need to QUICKLY LOGOUT and LOGIN so that you can get back at your trades if you were already following one before.

Everything in Life involves RISKS....

And as You Trade Virtuals; You are at a VERY HIGH RISK of MAKING MUCH MONEY and LOSING MUCH MONEY - FAST...!

However; I have built this strategy in such a way that you can earn yourself alot of thousands of naira before you lose a few thousands of naira (which should be your BANKROLL) to the market.

The Secret about Trading Successfully is that You Should have A Strategy that can Always keep you in Profit after Substracting Your Losses on a Daily-Weekly-Monthly Basis.

Instead of trading Virtuals which is HIGH RISK; I will teach Real Life Soccer Sport Trading Soon; which is alot more SAFER, Almost ZERO RISK, and Very EASY To Trade without The FEAR of These 3 Hiccups which you can suffer with Virtual Trading.

I should be able to take the class by nightfall.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Funded 7,000 Naira This Money into My LONG-TIME-NO-SEE BET9JA Account

The Mission is To Test The Viability of A Profitable Strategy which I have been working on for some time now....

With 38 Matches in A Season; My Mission is to make 1,000 Naira per season with The 7,000 Naira capital....

My Mission is Simple.

To help People Make Thousands of Naira on A Daily Basis with A Minimum Capital of 21,000 Naira

21,000 Naira takes care of 3 Phases of Trading.

Phase 1: 7,000 Naira

Phase 2: 7,000 Naira

Phase 3: 7,000 Naira.

So, I funded My Account for Phase 1.

The Strategy and Staking Style that I'm using this time is pretty more complex than the one I utilized to raise 2,000,000 Naira to 3,300,000 Naira.

This time; instead of focusing on just Geometric Progressive Stake;

I am also combining Arithmetic Progressive Stake to it.

And I am doing Two Different Markets of:

1) Over 1.5 Goals

2) Over 2.5 Goals.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2022
So Far, So Good;

I just concluded The First Season of Trading....

And I'm taking out time to rest outside the market allowing the next season to play off without the need of me to trade.

This is to help limit my risk of exposure in the market to avoid "OVERTRADING".

It is also to ensure that My Strategy of Sequential Trading is not Understood or Disorganized....

So, I allow The Next Season Pass Through before I Enter The Next Market.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2022
First Mission completed....

1,000 Naira Profit Achieved.

Moving on to the next season.

If I can trade 5 seasons in a day; I should get 5,000 Naira as Profit or Entirely lose The 7,000 Naira.

If I trade 10 seasons successfully, I stand a chance of earning 10,000 Naira or I Lose 7,000 Naira if I get unlucky.

That's How To Define Your Risk.

If you do not define your risk well enough, you cannot be a successful trader.

You'll just be gambling.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2022
So, someone with a 70,000 Naira Capital can actually make 10,000 Naira per Season with EASE and STRESS.

And Yes;

A Person with 70,000 Naira Capital can Actually Make 700,000 Naira if The Person Trades 10 Seasons in a Day.

Well; This is My Game.

So, I know Exactly What I'm Yearning About.

In The World of Sport; Before Leaving it For My Rural Agricultural Pursuit and Crypto Adoption; Nobody Knew or Funded Millions into Virtual Trading Like I Did.

Sacrificially; I Left.

Sacrificially; I am Back For GOOD, BETTER and BEST.

For I shall Never REST;

Until My GOOD is BETTER;

I shall Never REST.

wink

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2022
First Season almost doubled my financial expectation.

Moving on to the next season.

Season 2.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
I begin Entry into New Season @ Week 14.

Sniper Entry Observed and Won.

We are trading according to our trading capital.

OBSERVE YOURSELF:

Lesson 1:

A 7,000 Naira capital requires an initial stake of 50 Naira.

70,000 Naira will require 500 Naira

Don't go Staking Misguidedly.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Builderbet365: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2022
All this ontop virtual? You are insane.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2022
You See;

This Thing is A Game of "Who Get Mind!!!"

But I No Fó.

Balance brought down to less than 4k, but you gats take the next BIG MOVE.

All On GOD.

All on STRATEGY.

"God is STRATEGIC like That."

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by Builderbet365: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2022
FOD, Mukina2, puskin
Do I sell my virtual book now and allow people to lose money they don't have? Maybe I'll create a thread and promote my own. This is gross negligence.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2022
God Wins.

Strategy Wins.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Second Monetary Target Hit.

2,000 Naira profit crossed.

I can chose to wait until next season or I carry on.

Lesson 2:

ALL in a matter of minutes. However; care must be followed in your mathematical executions so that you don't fail at Profiting from your previous losses.

Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
@builderbet365 ; eeyah..... Sorry for your pains.

You cannot align to build after all....

Yours is to destroy anything being progressive....just like the Common Nigerian Mentality.

Obviously The Reason NIGERIA will never grow with people like you all around.

Spits....

For All I care; The Thread could be taken down.

I don't lose anything.

I trade

Sport (S),

Agriculture (A),

FOREX (F),

and

E-Currencies (E).

I trade their Events and NEWS as I also Teach Them.

I am The SAFE Trader and SAFE Teacher.

So, this is just an healthy information to Teach People Who are wanting to make money through Sport Trading.

I do what I do to help others who will need their help.

However; for Jealous People like you;

I'll move on to my next mantra as I stop with the Virtual Trading Teachings.

I hope You Enjoy Yourself now.
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Builderbet365:

E dey pain am.... grin cheesy

More Pains to you coming up....
Re: PAC (sport):"learn How I Raised 2 Million Naira To 3.3 Million Naira In 3 Days." by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Builderbet365:

Mind You;

Elon Musk is Insane.

Jeff Bezoz is Insane.

Bill Gates is Insane too.

So, It is a good thing you already filled in the gap.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help "Palmpay " My Palmpay I Forgot My Password / Income Splash,for 2007 / Advanced Web Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.