Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa (1028 Views)

Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Newbusyfish(f): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigerians have reportedly been barred from accessing the e-visa provisions of Republic of Turkey.
Leadership Newspaper reported that Nigerian visa applicants have been advised to apply via any Turkish Consulate. The sudden change came without prior notice or communication from the Turkish Mission in Nigeria.
It however came shortly after some suspected terrorists attacked Kuje prison in Abuja and freed some high-profile Boko Haram terrorists.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/nigeria-removed-from-list-of-countries-eligible-for-turkish-e-visa/

Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Agbado and cassava people still want us to vote the same APC. Ment.
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Cubalabloo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's because Nigeria is not a country, just a shit-hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
2023 we go change am 4 dis pipo, whether na Turkey or Any other kwantri, if Nigerians mistakenly chose ANYBODY over obi, anyhow d country dey na 2 just jejely ruin am finish comot
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by vastolord4(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
is it me or I think all OBIdient supporters are graduates and have been outside their comfort zone.. Painful part is this, The aforementioned are in a lesser population percentage in a non-functional society.. I hope you'll now where I'm headed?.. vote wisely
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
Agbado and cassava people still want us to vote the same APC. Ment.
How us this the fault of APC or the government?
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2022
aremuforlife:

How us this the fault of APC or the government?

The APC being a complete disaster since day one is the not the fault of APC? Only someone who has never been to Nigeria would say this.
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

The APC being a complete disaster since day one is the not the fault of APC? Only someone who has never been to Nigeria would say this.
Stop been emotional and tell me how APC has been disaster, I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
aremuforlife:
Stop been emotional and tell me how APC has been disaster, I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria

Anyone asking this kind of question is either part of the problem or living in a mental asylum. I don't have time for rubbish sir.
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

Anyone asking this kind of question is either part of the problem or living in a mental asylum. I don't have time for rubbish sir.
Kindly answer the question and stop shifting post
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by babakb: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
aremuforlife:

Kindly answer the question and stop shifting post

Let me help him.

APC Increased pump price for Petrol, Kerosine, Diesel and Gas thereby leading to inflation.

APC Increased taxes for companies thereby leading to inflation because the companies also increased the prices of goods and services.

APC stopped the importation of rice thereby leading to inflation of rice in the market.

APC devalued our currency thereby leading to inflation in the country.

APC have failed to tackle insecurity in the country thereby leading famine because people can't not farm like before, businesses can't safely move goods and services from one location to the other.

APC Increased electricity tariff by 50% which led to high cost of production and eventually inflation.

APC have failed to manage ASUU strike situation and our youngsters are at home for over 5 months now...

APC have turned Nigeria to a heavily indebted country where the government now burrow to pay salaries.

APC lied many times that the fuel subsidy has been ended but without any shame we found out that subsidy is still being paid.

Aremu, I can continue if you want more points...
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by davodyguy: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Newbusyfish:
Nigerians have reportedly been barred from accessing the e-visa provisions of Republic of Turkey.
Leadership Newspaper reported that Nigerian visa applicants have been advised to apply via any Turkish Consulate. The sudden change came without prior notice or communication from the Turkish Mission in Nigeria.
It however came shortly after some suspected terrorists attacked Kuje prison in Abuja and freed some high-profile Boko Haram terrorists.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/nigeria-removed-from-list-of-countries-eligible-for-turkish-e-visa/

This is absolute nonsense.

Nigerians have never been eligible for E visa to Turkey or even Saudi Arabia.

It's only Nigerians with valid visas to certain countries that are eligible, not regular Nigerians, that's why this is not news. Except if what you're saying is that Turkey has cancelled such arrangement as well, but blankly saying É visa is wrong, cos we've never been part of it.

I checked the E visa portal as far back as year 2020 and it's same ineligibility.

I visited Turkey in 2019 via E visa because of Schengen visa, there's a waiver from appearing at Turkish Embassy in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2022
babakb:

Let me help him.

APC Increased pump price for Petrol, Kerosine, Diesel and Gas thereby leading to inflation.

APC Increased taxes for companies thereby leading to inflation because the companies also increased the prices of goods and services.

APC stopped the importation of rice thereby leading to inflation of rice in the market.

APC devalued our currency thereby leading to inflation in the country.

APC have failed to tackle insecurity in the country thereby leading famine because people can't not farm like before, businesses can't safely move goods and services from one location to the other.

APC Increased electricity tariff by 50% which led to high cost of production and eventually inflation.

APC have failed to manage ASUU strike situation and our youngsters are at home for over 5 months now...

APC have turned Nigeria to a heavily indebted country where the government now burrow to pay salaries.

APC lied many times that the fuel subsidy has been ended but without any shame we found out that subsidy is still being paid.

Aremu, I can continue if you want more points...
You are too emotional,
Where and when did this government borrowed to oay salaries?
All they borrowed are attached to verified project and can be crossed check on the Internet.
The world is facing hyperinflation, due to the world covid-19 spread and the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Kindly go through this article and see the cause of inflation through the war and see countries been affected.
https://www.euromonitor.com/article/global-inflation-tracker-q2-2022-energy-dependent-countries-under-pressure#:~:text=Under%20the%20baseline%20scenario%2C%20global,higher%20inflationary%20effects%20in%202022.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/inflation-rate-by-country
How much was our gas sold in 1999?
Do you even know what lead to the increase of petroleum product?
Go through this article to mnow the reason for increase in petrol prices
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2021/03/16/breaking-down-the-rise-in-fuel-price-conundrum-in-nigeria/%3famp=1
I don't see reason why we shouldn't tax companies, do you want them to established on tax free?
Closing boarder for the importation of smuggled rice into the country is one the most difficult and acceptable decision made by the government, do you even know that we've been creating jobs for Indonesia and Thailand, while our farmers are jobless?
Do you care to know how many jib the closure of the boarder has created?
In the first place why should we even be importing anything food? Do you even know that importation also contributed to our naira devaluation
Kindly read through this article to know the reason for devaluation or fall in Naira
https://www.thehistoryville.com/history-nigerian-naira/
Do you even know that the fall in naira should be an advantage for us as a developing nation?
Do you even know that we need to devalue our naira more and increase our local production and also increase our exportation in exchange to our taste for importation.
What do we really want the subsidy will go, but if fully done in this hyperinflation period, what do you think will happen to Nigeria as a country?
That is an article that shows that subsidy removal was suspended
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/507590-buhari-govt-seeking-budget-amendment-to-retain-fuel-subsidy-minister.html
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by babakb: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2022
aremuforlife:

You are too emotional,
Where and when did this government borrowed to oay salaries?
All they borrowed are attached to verified project and can be crossed check on the Internet.
The world is facing hyperinflation, due to the world covid-19 spread and the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Kindly go through this article and see the cause of inflation through the war and see countries been affected.
https://www.euromonitor.com/article/global-inflation-tracker-q2-2022-energy-dependent-countries-under-pressure#:~:text=Under%20the%20baseline%20scenario%2C%20global,higher%20inflationary%20effects%20in%202022.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/inflation-rate-by-country
How much was our gas sold in 1999?
Do you even know what lead to the increase of petroleum product?
Go through this article to mnow the reason for increase in petrol prices
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2021/03/16/breaking-down-the-rise-in-fuel-price-conundrum-in-nigeria/%3famp=1
I don't see reason why we shouldn't tax companies, do you want them to established on tax free?
Closing boarder for the importation of smuggled rice into the country is one the most difficult and acceptable decision made by the government, do you even know that we've been creating jobs for Indonesia and Thailand, while our farmers are jobless?
Do you care to know how many jib the closure of the boarder has created?
In the first place why should we even be importing anything food? Do you even know that importation also contributed to our naira devaluation
Kindly read through this article to know the reason for devaluation or fall in Naira
https://www.thehistoryville.com/history-nigerian-naira/
Do you even know that the fall in naira should be an advantage for us as a developing nation?
Do you even know that we need to devalue our naira more and increase our local production and also increase our exportation in exchange to our taste for importation.
What do we really want the subsidy will go, but if fully done in this hyperinflation period, what do you think will happen to Nigeria as a country?
That is an article that shows that subsidy removal was suspended
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/507590-buhari-govt-seeking-budget-amendment-to-retain-fuel-subsidy-minister.html

All the Justification and links you posted here are crap because they have all failed, all the policies of APC regime have failed to address the problems of Nigeria, all I hear is just excuses and lies from the government.

Any government that can't handle Insecurity, Inflation, Infrastructure, Famine, Foreign exchange, ASUU Strike, Economic diversification is a failed government.

APC is a failure...
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
babakb:

All the Justification and links you posted here are crap because they have all failed, all the policies of APC regime have failed to address the problems of Nigeria, all I hear is just excuses and lies from the government.

Any government that can't handle Insecurity, Inflation, Infrastructure, Famine, Foreign exchange, ASUU Strike, Economic diversification is a failed government.

APC is a failure...
If can call verified information crap, then I don't need to give you my attention again.
Ciao
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by babakb: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
aremuforlife:

If can call verified information crap, then I don't need to give you my attention again.
Ciao

You are trying so hard to defend and reinforce failure but the realities on ground is undeniable, May be is because you are living in Italy as indicated in your signature.

Right now we have acute fuel, diesel and kerosene scarcity even at higher prices...

Terrorists are killing, Kidnapping and breaking jails at will...

ASUU is on strike for over 5 months...

Food prices keeps soaring higher everyday...

The Naira keeps depreciating...

Yet you want people to join you to defend and celebrate your party, APC is a total failure...
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by mamawa123: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
davodyguy:

It's only Nigerians with valid visas to certain countries that are eligible, not regular Nigerians, that's why this is not news. Except if what you're saying is that Turkey has cancelled such arrangement as well, but blankly saying É visa is wrong, cos we've never been part of it.

I checked the E visa portal as far back as year 2020 and it's same ineligibility.

I visited Turkey in 2019 via E visa because of Schengen visa, there's a waiver from appearing at Turkish Embassy in Nigeria

You are right because only those who have UK, USA, Schengen and Canada visa were allowed to apply for the E-Visa
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by aremuforlife(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
babakb:

You are trying so hard to defend and reinforce failure but the realities on ground is undeniable, May be is because you are living in Italy as indicated in your signature.

Right now we have acute fuel, diesel and kerosene scarcity even at higher prices...

Terrorists are killing, Kidnapping and breaking jails at will...

ASUU is on strike for over 5 months...

Food prices keeps soaring higher everyday...

The Naira keeps depreciating...

Yet you want people to join you to defend and celebrate your party, APC is a total failure...
That is why you need to understand the world around you, Nigeria is still dojng much better than most of superpowers in the world
Re: Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa by cucumbar: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
davodyguy:

that’s exactly what he is saying. If there were conditions before you as a Nigerian could access Turkish Evisa, and someone is saying evisa for Nigerians have been suspended, something should tell you that those conditions no longer stand.

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry Before You Japa / Is There Any Bus That Goes From Lagos To Sierra Leone? / Tanker Explosion In Warri - Benin Highway Killed Over 100people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.