Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Developing Great Minds Led By Oluwatobi O. Ajiboye Visit Omu-aran High School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Developing Great Minds Led By Oluwatobi O. Ajiboye Visit Omu-aran High School (128 Views)

Fresh FM David Ajiboye's Cause Of Death: Pictorial Evidence Of Cover Up / Breaking : Kwara Monarch, Olomu Of Omu-aran, Oba Charles Ibitoye, Dies / Nigerian Canadian Oluwatobi Boyede Arrested For Murder In London Ontario Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developing Great Minds Led By Oluwatobi O. Ajiboye Visit Omu-aran High School by Ajiboye2000(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
DEVELOPING GREAT MINDS LED BY OLUWATOBI O. AJIBOYE VISIT OMU-ARAN HIGH SCHOOL

As a means of fulfilling my vows of contributing my quota to human development, I employed the carrot approach in appreciating and motivating others.

On Saturday 9th July 2022 a cash prize donation of #10,000 was awarded to the best graduating Student in SSS3 in my Alma Mater- Omu-Aran High School (OHS) Omu Aran, Kwara State. This was done on behalf of my foundation, DEVELOPING GREAT MINDS.

This is among the foundational projects and the first of its kind that the foundation is embarking on. The Convener who doubles as one of the past Head Boy of the citadel of learning and is currently a Student of the Better By Far Varsity of Ilorin (UNILORIN), Department of Political Science, Oluwatobi O. Ajiboye, led some other colleagues to OHS, and warm reception was given by the School’s Management.

Mrs Adelokun, the acting principal of the school gladly received the token of gift and so much appreciate us for putting our best despite the prevailing economic situation of the country, stated that they are always welcome for such visits. She admonished us not to relent and keep up doing this work of charity for it its true rewards.

We shall not stop giving back to the community and source that birthed us. Sincere appreciation goes to all the members of Developing Great Minds for their all-around support and cooperation.

Developing Great Minds!

We rise by lifting others…

(1) (Reply)

Get The Wonderful Window Shades For Kids Room / Maintenance Method Of Pipeline Centrifugal Pump / All About Distribution Companies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.