Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

A Must-reads: A Kitchen Assistant Quit His Job And Starts Earning On Amazon Kdp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Must-reads: A Kitchen Assistant Quit His Job And Starts Earning On Amazon Kdp (220 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must-reads: A Kitchen Assistant Quit His Job And Starts Earning On Amazon Kdp by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Last month my friend Moses bought a course on Amazon kdp after quitting his current job as a kitchen assistant in Greenfield Hotel & Catering Service Limited, were he earned just ₦27,000 monthly.
He haven't finished going through the course because of laziness and he wasn't determined.
But despite his laziness in going through the course he published 2 books just to test run if he would actually make any money online.
Mind you, Moses is not a writer of any kind.
He don't even know what to write if he's to write a book about his life�
But he learnt how to write a book without actual writing.. Sounds crazy right? �
So he basically published 2 books on Amazon without knowing how to write��
First book on 15th of june and 2nd book on 18th.

So this is how much he made.. yes it's small I know��
And I also know some people who've been into the business since last year and haven't made up to 5 dollars

So with just 2 books he made 18k

Now imagine what someone who's not as lazy as Moses am can make with 20, 30 books and even more.
That's crazy money�

My other friends who were in doubt when Moses purchased the course are now rushing to get the course and begging Moses and I to show them how to make money.

But sha this month of July na so so informative books I go de write de publish for amazon

If you want to know more about this Amazon kdp business,
Just send me a dm

#NB

You don't need to be a writer to write and publish books that sell on Amazon

Anyone can do it. You just need to follow who know road, be focused and be determined if you want to succeed in it

Most importantly, don't be lazy like Moses

All you need is your smartphone or laptop and internet connection.

If you're "Interested"

Email: kendrickking3581 @gmail.com

Re: A Must-reads: A Kitchen Assistant Quit His Job And Starts Earning On Amazon Kdp by JBriel: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Remove the name of any organization there and just write on generic basis

2 Likes

Re: A Must-reads: A Kitchen Assistant Quit His Job And Starts Earning On Amazon Kdp by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
Remove the name of any organization there and just write on generic basis
It's too late

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For B.sc/hnd In Statistics / Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? / In Need Of Advice On Okada Or Dispatch Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.