Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? (219 Views)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account / Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? by Ebook4sale: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Will my account of freelance sites be banned if I use the PayPal of a friend in the United States?
Re: Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? by inforesource: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tell your friend to help you set up account for you.

1 Like

Re: Will My Account Be Banned If I Use The Paypal Of A Friend In The United States? by QU33NIE: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ebook4sale:
Will my account of freelance sites be banned if I use the PayPal of a friend in the United States?

Some of them, like Upwork for example, will require the name used to register the PayPal account to be the same as the one you have on your account. Don't know about the others, but it most likely won't work.

(1) (Reply)

Accounts Officer / Sign-up And Earn Free $$$!!! / Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing For Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.