Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You (1113 Views)

What would be Your Choice And Reasons / An Uber Driver In Need Of Partner / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by DaBogu: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
My Dear Young Men,

One thing that can define your career or even entire life is the woman you choose to be your girlfriend/wife. Please take this seriously because I am about to share with you my experience.

At the very beginning of my career, I had very good taste for beautiful women. I ignored substance over form. I picked some ladies as girlfriends and up to today, I can't pinpoint one value those relationships added to my life. Rather, it drained my meagre savings and when all was said and done, they left. I met others that when you take sex out, there is nothing to hang on to.

In the process, I gave birth with one at age 28. I call it a sweet mistake. Sweet because my boy is now a big intelligent boy who inspires me a lot. Mistake because that was not the plan. I wasn't ready for it. It really cost me emotionally, financially and physically.

6 years after, I have an adorable woman who pushes me to higher goals. I partly attribute my "success" to her. She saw a gem in me and hence ignored my flaws. Such a virtuous woman deserves to be married properly. Hence, very soon we are getting married. At the appropriate time, I will invite you all to Kumasi.

Young man, you can't waste your time in useless relationships. Like you won't go anywhere with a vehicle with flat tyres, same way you can't go anywhere with a visionless woman. She will only be a source of distraction.

Listen, I am not blaming any of them for my mistakes. That's why I am sharing my experiences with you to take cue and don't do same.

Take your time and choose carefully. Always choose substance over form. If you're lucky to have both, congratulations. Significantly, don't feel bad to let people go. If she is not serving a useful purpose, move on before it becomes albatross on your neck.

Your choice of partner can make you or unmake you. May the Lord God help us to choose well.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by DontGiveUpYet: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nice one. So true.

Over to you Seun and Lalasticlala
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by lightdream: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thank you for this information.
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by JBriel: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
wink
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by enemachris(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Words on the marble! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by DaBogu: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
lightdream:
Thank you for this information.
You welcome.
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by Frankitibobo: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2022
True

2 Likes

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2022
You are absolutely correct. I nearly made this mistake in 2017 but thank God i retracted my steps. It would have been the greatest mistake of my life.

But thank God for the woman i later married. She a source of inspiration to me.

3 Likes

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by DaBogu: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2022
cheesy
FromZeroToHero:
You are absolutely correct. I nearly made this mistake in 2017 but thank God i retracted my steps. It would have been the greatest mistake of my life.

But thank God for the woman i later married. She a source of inspiration to me.
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by chybuzky(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice word to learn from
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by KUNZEH(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Interesting read
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by dxdiag(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Words
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pray God gives me a good wife.
I am tired of all this runs girls in this Abuja.
You can't even trust any of them.
I pray God brings a good woman my way ASAP.
Someone who will grow old with me.

1 Like

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by Hollyharjii: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by Hahjascho(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by IyaTola: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I pray God gives me a good wife.
I am tired of all this runs girls in this Abuja.
You can't even trust any of them.
I pray God brings a good woman my way ASAP.
Someone who will grow old with me.
Change your circle of friends
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by HandsomeGuyman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't even have
IyaTola:
Change your circle of friends

2 Likes

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by IyaTola: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2022
undecided
HandsomeGuyman:
I don't even have
Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by Dammy2me: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
It's not only women that are visionless,some men will minus the best and better part of any Lady they marry that has vision and goals......marrying a person without clear vision is very challenging and disastrous

1 Like

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by HandsomeGuyman(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Can we chat privately?
IyaTola:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You by IyaTola: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Can we chat privately?
drop your mail

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone For A Job. / Job Openings! / Mail From Guiness About July 13th Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.