Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him (43156 Views)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Years After Overthrowing Him, Libyans Regret Removing Gaddafi / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
You too my brother
Please I still need your help. Can you support me in anyway? Please.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
JooEeL:

Hmmn, there are still a lot of untapped resources in the zoo, so I don't see Sri Lanka loading. Their recruit of illegal Chinese and Lebanese expatriates and miners would continue in order to sustain the zoo. Oil tapping wouldn't stop in the Delta area still and Nigeria's oil reserves are so much so I dont see Sri Lanka loading yet.

Instead I see the people starving more in hunger and a 2/3rd of their population wiped off by terrorirsts to reduce the hungry and grumbling mouths and stave off a possible revolt.

Chaiiii

That is why i said naija still has small change *mon*i to feed the military... once is not available then and then...those Chinese & Lebanese doing mining most unknown are said to hv the backing of the military.. as in the proceeds goes to them...

Its well ooooo. Real illegal chikos... lol
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ChoCho54(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Please I still need your help. Can you support me in anyway? Please.
My bro the rains usually stall inflow. But we are keeping fingers crossed.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
bepositive11:
Can you stop talking about ignorance? I didn't know that you were referring to a book. And a number of other Nairalanders have referred to Sri Lankans as animals for storming into their president's residence

It's a misunderstanding not ignorance, ok? I will check out the book.

Have a nice day.

Sorry it came out that way although you started it, my apologies

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
My bro the rains usually stall inflow. But we are keeping fingers crossed.

It is well. God is in control. I wish you can ask to drop account details no matter how little. I will appreciate. I'm scheduled to start the training this week but I don't have the complete amount.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ChoCho54(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

It is well. God is in control. I wish you can ask to drop account details no matter how little. I will appreciate. I'm scheduled to start the training this week but I don't have the complete amount.
We will survive. Let's keep observing and speculating the times. I will mention you soon.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChoCho54:
We will survive. Let's keep observing and speculating the times. I will mention you soon.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by Litmus: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
teejay29:
Power of the people. I love that.

And after shiting in the president's toilet and peeing in the president's pool, what will you and the other people do next?

....actually, don't reply, because, of course, you'll go trampoline on the president's bed and Bleep any one of your fellow rabble willing on the president's dinning table....

and the fact that the president is at last humbled will put food on millions of tables throughout the realm....
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by themanderon: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
They claim they are broke while spending the little that is available on themselves. Politicians are more of a problem than a solution in most parts of the world.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by bepositive11: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
My apologies as well. I'm yet to read the full book but I went through a summary -- it really does apply to what's going on in Sri Lanka

ThreeEyedRaven:

Sorry it came out that way although you started it, my apologies

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
bepositive11:
My apologies as well. I'm yet to read the full book but I went through a summary -- it really does apply to what's going on in Sri Lanka

Glad you’re able to get a hold of the book. Cheers bro wink[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari is next �
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by bepositive11: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Cheers smiley

ThreeEyedRaven:

Glad you’re able to get a hold of the book. Cheers bro wink

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by Caseless: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Jamiu they are all Muslim countries.
South Sudan, a Muslim country? Any Muslim country you see suffering today was invaded by your lords and saviors, the USA.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ChoCho54(f): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Caseless:
South Sudan, a Muslim country? Any Muslim country you see suffering today was invaded by your lords and saviors, the USA.
The presence of south Sudan in that list excites and exonerates you you think?
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by Lightorder: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2022
JAMO84:
From past experiences, revolution like this never ends well.

Syria

Libya

South Sudan

Yemen

Tunisia.....

ALWAYS END IN PREMIUM TEARS
a man on the ground already, fears no fall . Is it not same country with failed economy? Na fear go kill una for this Nigeria
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by Kamerunpride(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Telekinetic:

BLACKS! That’s all I have to comment sad
Did you comment WHITE during the storming of the capitol in the USA ?! Or WHITE when former UKraine President was ousted ?!

Onye Iberibe, you need to cure your inferiority complex .
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:

Hi, good evening. I'm still expecting your mention please. Whatever it is. Thanks.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Hi, good evening. I'm still expecting your mention please. Whatever it is. Thanks.
Indeed bro.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Indeed bro.

I don help you mention myself. Make I drop? Abeg.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Indeed bro.

I don help you mention myself. Make I drop? Abeg.
Re: Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him by DontGiveUpYet: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
Indeed bro.
Good evening ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Is Building Africa's Largest Solar Plant In Mali (Photos) / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.