Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million (1195 Views)

Start Moringa Business With N3,000 And Get N25,000! Call 07039404431 Now! / Start A Kerosene Biz With 10,000 Naira! / Starting Vehicle Tracking Business With Or Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by heedabs: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello fellow nairalander, please I will really appreciate if anybody could help me how to set up kerosene business with N1.5 million naira that will end up been profitable and how to maximise profit on it. Also is it possible to take to customers using bus. Any information will be appreciated, My email is olabisidokun@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by ajadek(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
Guy, if u are 4 real, u can start d busines wit dat amount, i work in ilorin depot as a marketer,write now nnpc sell @41.90k multiply by 33klitre making{1382700} for their mark erter,wil cal the program bridging and u know how much they sell kero now,just call me and i wil explain to u better.080d4989352
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by fali: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hi Headabs, I will want to you to be careful and thread softly. Keropsine business can lift you up and other way round if you dont know the rudiment of the bizz. I have done it before and i got my fingers burnt but that does not stop you form breaking even. Only learn what it takes to be succesful in the bizz. You can contact both local seller and major dealers for their experience.
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by heedabs: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ Ajadek thanks for the reply will give u a ring tomorrow but please can you correct the number as letter 'd' is between the numbers
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by heedabs: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
fali:

Hi Headabs, I will want to you to be careful and thread softly. Keropsine business can lift you up and other way round if you dont know the rudiment of the bizz. I have done it before and i got my fingers burnt but that does not stop you form breaking even. Only learn what it takes to be succesful in the bizz. You can contact both local seller and major dealers for their experience.

@fali thanks for the wonderfull advise but can you please let me know what went wrong with yours so I can take note those things as part of the risks,
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business With N3.0million by Nelton(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2011
Kerosine business is a very lucrative biz. With the amount of money you have, you can start up and grow the business within a short time. I am a marketer in one of the depot in Lagos. Get in touch with me on 08034984704 and I would give you more details on getting the product and how to go about the business.

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Practitioners / Nairalanders, I Need A Step-by-step Guide To Producing Exercise Books / Brand New Treadmill For Sale !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.