Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Information On 2011 Post Ume Screening Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information On 2011 Post Ume Screening Exercise (1401 Views)

Uniabuja 2010/2011 post ume result to be released soon / Futminna Candidate: Welcome To 2009/2010 Post Ume Screening Exercise / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On 2011 Post Ume Screening Exercise by moutew: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2010/2011 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday, AUGUST 13, 2011. Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 11 am.

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www.oauife.edu.ng or http:\\eportal.oauife.edu.ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate?s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate?s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

The scratch card will be used by only one candidate for registration.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through sms.

My numbers are:
07055499054;08033232989

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Admission Form : / Education In My Country Nigeria / ‘how Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity’ – 82 Yr Old Prof. Awe Reveals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.