Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business (4044 Views)

Starting A Kerosene Business In Nigeria / How Does One Start A Kerosene Business. / I Need A Kerosene Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by heedabs: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello fellow nairalander, please I will really appreciate if anybody could help me how to set up kerosene business with N1.5 million naira that will end up been profitable and how to maximise profit on it. Also is it possible to take to customers using bus. Any information will be appreciated, My email is olabisidokun@yahoo.com
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by stagger: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
I believe i did justice to this topic in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466673.192.html

The manual I sold to some of the entrepreneurs there is still available at 3k. Though the price of kerosene has gone way up. i think your N1.5m should do it though. Where do you live?
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by heedabs: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2011
@ stagger thanks yes I read the thread which I really love your exposure on the product, I sent a message to you but unfortnately did not be deliver as the phone was switched off. when and how can I call you for discussion.
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by heedabs: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hello, mailed you earlier I live in lagos and i am still awaiting ur response regarding calls and manual thanks
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by stagger: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
heedabs:

@ stagger thanks yes I read the thread which I really love your exposure on the product, I sent a message to you but unfortnately did not be deliver as the phone was switched off. when and how can I call you for discussion.

I will give you a very brief call tomorrow. Cheers.
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by stagger: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2011
I did not get your message brother. You have to resend it. Or maybe I will contact you via email.
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by CALLM(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2011
@ Staggar
Hi,
Do you have any idea in respect to fuel station lease (franshise)? Either private owned or CODO.
I need one for rent/lease in Lagos or Ogun state.
Thanks
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by omolayo1(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2011
I'M VERY SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT FOR YOUR BUSINESS AT A CHEAP PRICE. CALL 08059239292,07025866759 OR AUTHORISEAUTHOR@YAHOO.CO.UK

Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by stagger: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
How much is that truck?
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by sunbo4real: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by bettylizzy(f): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
We are into the supply of kerosene (dpk),diesel(AGO) and installation of gas plant with safety. Contact 08084302064
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by korastoblog: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
How To Start Kerosene Business In Nigeria

Kerosene also known as paraffin or lamp oil is one of the finished products from refined crude oil. Have you thought of starting a kerosene business in your area or even supplying it to retailers and companies? Kerosene is one of the
http://www.supergist.com.ng/start-kerosene-business-nigeria/
Re: Guide On How To Start A Kerosene Supplier Business by konews: 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
Kerosene also known as paraffin or lamp oil is one of the finished products from refined crude oil. Have you thought of starting kerosene business in your area or even supplying it to retailers and companies? Kerosene is one of the most essential petroleum product in Nigeria and is used extensively in both rural and urban areas. It is one of the most popular products of refined crude oil because of its use and demand. Almost every home make use of Kerosene in Nigeria in one way or the other.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-start-kerosene-business-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility-studies-proposal/

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Selling On Jiji / Sell Ur Itunes Card, Amazon, Ebay Etc For Instant Payment / Uk Charity Planning On Setting Up In Nigeria - Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.