Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid (72168 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Originalsly: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
anewchapter:

Na Love Machine the pikin dey call torch. The woman is a rapist

The ones doing the recording see this as a juicy story ... ery good for entertainment..... not as a criminal act. I just hope they track down the pedophile and bury her with charges. I'm almost sure this is not her only victim.

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.

If not for being an 1diot, what's the connection of your post with this demeaning, abusive story?
Good-for-nothing paedophile!

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Badadvisor: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wahala be like end time madam
Happy birthday man. I'm the last person to wish you a happy birthday
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by bizhop01: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Team i don't need a man,
Instructed a minor to lick her foolish smelling vagina.

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2022
I have never lick that woman plate bfr

I dont know how u guys manage to do it
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by jimcaddy(m): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Eweeee. Wonders shall never end in this Naija. Shey madam no get husband or side guy wey dey service her Wella Ni?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by bowei(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Obi must hear this
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by jaxxy(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Some women are utterly useless.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Killermamba: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo gals and house work sha...

If no be house work na olosho work..

Thank God for our Southwest gals ..

God bless southsouth and southwest

Ogbeni keep quiet, south south and southwest
Na them run local pass, even them don dey qualify for champions league to play international. Na Lagos I see where married women dey do olosho work every night and 80% of the husband are aware of their night work. Mind you I am from south south.

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Gozac: 2:21am On Jul 12, 2022
SHINJA:

Your SS gals do house work and olosho work more than Igbo gals. If you know you know
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Grandemperor(m): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:
This is high form of assault angry

Those rashes the lil girl is calling chicken pox could be cancer of the breast, and the madam is therefore trying to infect the lil girl with her infections.

Right authority should get her arrested for proper persecution sad
Cancer isn't contagious like a
typical infectious disease, but your parents can pass
down genes that may increase
your risk of developing certain
types of cancer, which are
called hereditary cancers. These
genes include: Tumor suppressor genes. These genes
are responsible for keeping
cells from growing out of
control.

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by sharone21(f): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:
To allow a Nigerian woman train your child is 4th most dangerous things on earth!
Ewu

So, na Chimpanzee train u?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by harmargedon: 3:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Futureisfemale over to you undecided undecided
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by africanusvu(m): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2022
As her mouth sharp reach she come not know which part of imo state she come from, this sensored video needs proper investigation, bloggers can do anything to create traffic

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Bigheart042(m): 4:21am On Jul 12, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

Imagine your comments..
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Okobola146: 5:37am On Jul 12, 2022
oke2018:
You funny aswear
I know, but let’s go and sleep, cold dey catch me for here.

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Richie8701(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Licking is not for boys, only real men will understand grin
If you are on this platform DM me, I will buy you a flight ticket and I will give you what you want
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Cypress042(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Grandemperor:
........................ Cancer isn't contagious like a typical infectious disease, but your parents can pass down genes that may increase your risk of developing certain types of cancer, which are called hereditary cancers. These genes include: Tumor suppressor genes. These genes are responsible for keeping cells from growing out of control.
Very educative thanks cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Cypress042(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Hamziyah:
Don't you think it's too late for him/her to get sense?
There is still time you know cool

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Tomilola360: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2022
We are yet to read comments like xtian Igbo rapist undecided
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2022
All these perverted Imo women, dem are very dangerous.
See how a 10 year old girl has aged to 13 in 3 months, by the time she stays with that witch how for 1 year she would aged to 25 years.

See how girls are initiated into witchcraft and perversion?

Imo mothers like trafficking their children for hollandis.

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
africanusvu:
As her mouth sharp reach she come not know which part of imo state she come from, this sensored video needs proper investigation, bloggers can do anything to create traffic

Shatap! Its common knowledge that Imo women especially those from Owerri and Mbaise like selling their girl child as maids.
Their mothers are rewarded with hollandis and phones.

They don't care what these helpless girls pass through as long as they get their dues.

That's why we have the highest concentration of perverted witches in that state.

Clearly you can see from the story that the girl is being initiated into witchcraft.

Am not surprised by your denial, you re a beneficiary of this kind of wicked transaction.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Tomilola360:
Warri/Imo.

Cruel animals.

The madam is a xtian and not a Fulani muslim certainly.

grin grin grin

Fulani women wey cows dey bleep nko
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Akalia(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Etamorbi:
How much?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Iceberg3: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2022
SHINJA:

thunda faya all self appointed judges
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Iceberg3: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Tomilola360:
Warri/Imo.

Cruel animals.

The madam is a xtian and not a Fulani muslim certainly.

grin grin grin

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by HRMK: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
AM SURE RELEVANT GOVT AGENCIES ARE TAKING NOTE AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION URGENTLY!
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by ariesbull: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
SHINJA:

ye 80% of kids in South West are bastard born out of wedluck

90% of couples in yoruba land aren't decently married but doing flowme stay sirong bastardss up and down
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by phemmyfour: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
disgusting
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Okay so here's the truth:

1. 'Chidinma' is not from Imo State. The fact that she doesn't even know her village or what part of Imo she comes from is proof.

2. 'Chidinma' accent is no where close to what an Igbo accent should sound like, especially for someone who was born and raised in the East.

Her accent even sounds more Delta-Benin than Igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by YourHighTension: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
And I'm sure there's a man somewhere wanting, she'd refuse and instead doing this. Or she's a closet lesbian but with a young innocent child? undecided
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Until you catch syphilis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.