Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 (30040 Views)

How To Make Black Soup, A Healthy Nigerian Soup (Photos, Video) / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe / The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022
@AngelicBeing the Black Soup you requested is finally ready.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Omihanifa: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine no go finish your gas o grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2022
This is one of the methods of making Black Soup. This method doesn't need Banga, just little or no palm oil at all. It's healthy and rich. It regulates blood pressure, helps bowel movement and lots of benefits. Due to the rich vegetables used in preparing this soup. It is also good for losing weight. Children don't like it Bec of how it looks, and sometimes when bitter leaf is added, they run away from it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg nor let my husband hear you oh...me self dey fear the gas.
Omihanifa:
Chopchopfine no go finish your gas o grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Rastaramsey(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
To be Frank,i love the soup tire grin grin

It was love at first sight....

I am forever grateful to iya nkechi for introducing me to that food smiley

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gasparpisciotta: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
I love black soup.

It is a medicinal and very healthy soup.

I enjoy it with pounded yam or pupuru for those who know

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Rastaramsey(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Enjoy

Nice meal I must say smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Rastaramsey(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I love black soup.

I dey like am with hot fufu grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
It's Nkechi, thank you oh. I introduced it to my man and he nicknamed it ' herbal soup' grin grin grin grin this soup will strengthen you inner strength in the order room.
Rastaramsey:
To be Frank,i love the soup tire grin grin

It was love at first sight....

I am forever grateful to iya nkechi for introducing me to that food smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gasparpisciotta: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I dey like am with hot fufu grin grin grin

Yes o, freshly made fufu is bae

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Fufu anytime any day. You eat more than you usually do. The soup is just on it's own Lane
gasparpisciotta:
I love black soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Rastaramsey(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's Nkechi, thank you oh. I introduced it to my man and he nicknamed it ' herbal soup' grin grin grin grin this soup will strengthen you inner strength in the order room.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Fufu or Starch!!!
gasparpisciotta:

Yes o, freshly made fufu is bae
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Thank you
Rastaramsey:

Nice meal I must say smiley
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gasparpisciotta: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Fufu or Starch!!!

Fufu yes, but never tasted starch.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Okay, please watch my video on YouTube,and please like it on YouTube as well. Thank you
gasparpisciotta:

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
@AngelicBeing the Black Soup you requested is finally ready.
Wow, olala, @ Chopchopfine, thanks for inviting me to this great banquet, this black soup is healthy and medicinal as well, did you mix it with other leaves, because I know that in Edo state, some women mix and blend the leaves together with other leaves. I give you 98 percent for a job well done. Kudos to you jare cool

Modified: I just saw that you blended it with other leaves cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gasparpisciotta: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Okay, please watch my video on YouTube,and please like it on YouTube as well. Thank you

Will you share your earnings with moi?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gaby(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2022
My fave herbal soup...

Chai...

How we take so many things we have easy access to for granted until we no longer can have them..

Irony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Thank you, oya bring plates
AngelicBeing:
Wow, olala, @ Chopchopfine, thanks for inviting me to this great banquet, this black soup is healthy and medicinal as well, did you mix it with other leaves, because I know that in Edo state, some women mix and blend the leaves together with other leaves. I give you 98 percent for a job well done. Kudos to you jare cool

Modified: I just saw that you blended it with other leaves cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Thank you, oya bring plates
Thank you, owioba, I hope l got that right tongue
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2022
You can still have it oh.
If you are outside Nigeria, tell someone to get the vegetables and allow it dry, then blend it into powder form and send it to you. I will tell you how to use it
gaby:
My fave herbal soup...

Chai...

How we take so many things we have easy access to for granted until we no longer can have them..

Irony
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
You tried oh it should be Owio-oba
AngelicBeing:
Thank you, owioba, I hope l got that right tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You tried oh it should be Owio-oba
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2022
You are the accountant na
gasparpisciotta:

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I love black soup.

You again? undecided cheesy
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by gaby(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You can still have it oh.
If you are outside Nigeria, tell someone to get the vegetables and allow it dry, then blend it into powder form and send it to you. I will tell you how to use it

Thank you so much, sis.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2022
You are welcome
gaby:

Thank you so much, sis.
Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg leave am oh, Bini people say " belle wen contain food nor dey contain sickness"
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You again? undecided cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 by Chopchopfine: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
lalasticlala Black soup and Fufu is ready. It's perfect for the weather.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.