Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? (15040 Views)

What Employees Go Through In The Hands Of Some Employers In Nigeria / Some Employers Are Just Harsh / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cos women can use their feminine appeal to attract customers or clients. Also, the employer can also get a dose of unlimited kukunase. If u know, you know.

T O DARLING

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by skj1377(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women are cheaper.
Newton2024:
I came to jobs and vacancies section today to look for job. There are just two vacancies. But to my surprise, they both want ONLY FEMALES to apply. I think women would be the bread winners of the future.

Why do employers often employ females instead of males?

https://www.nairaland.com/7216124/veterinarian-wanted-female-preferred

https://www.nairaland.com/7222322/reputable-teachers-needed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by thetech: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biased sampling leading to an incorrect conclusion. You can't conclude women are preferred over men just because of two vacancies asking for women. Take a better unbiased sample of the population and do your analysis well.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by skj1377(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
You can pay a woman 50k per month and go to sleep. But a man even at 100k just know it will not be enough and he may device other means to orgument his income. Besides expect regular demands for salary increase

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by AlexB300: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good for the simping biz
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by dagnop: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
The same reason why some employers prefer male to femaleemployee in some other jobs
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by juman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmm.
Learning.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by vastone(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maj196:
Because they are pervs that won't gain anything from a man's body. And most men don't help their fellow men
most successful men bought their way up there, not every MAN is a thoroughbred some are silly simps or ............. you get, so don't bother why women top the list.

Moreover some men, still haven't grown past their juvenile delinquent stages, engaging in defrauding their organizations, and recruiting based on cliques or recommendations, than on merit thereby making most work environments hard for others to strive. It's bleeped up out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by dangoteinlaw: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
To those saying women accept little pay and are comfortable with it why won't they be when they have a man at home who's their slave to foot all the bills. My neighbor close to my office sells nothing every day but she's look and feel so happy. The only reason she's there so she can leave home and be seen as a busy person. She has a husband who pays for everything and will also pay the shop rent so why will she be worried. As a man with responsibilities how can you cope if a day passes without income coming in?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Adetayo1978(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=JBriel post=114631170]When it comes to work, I duff my hats to female. They focus on the jobs. Men would be broke, yet would be measuring their egos against their superiors and sizing up before way better than them financially.
I disagree with you on those points of yours

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by GreatAxeMan: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is actually a scientific fact.

silibaba:
Looking at women breast can elongate men's lifespan.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
KristaPretty:
Women are very easy to work with most of the time.
Laughable reason! Na joke you dey joke..
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by clericuzzio(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
When it comes to work, I duff my hats to female. They focus on the jobs. Men would be broke, yet would be measuring their egos against their superiors and sizing up before way better than them financially.

Oga go and rest..
Have you taken out time to check the DP or status of most girls on Friday, You'd see unseriousness..Or is it the endlesss chattering and gossips which they do in the various work places..

Instead of you to tell us that you need free and easy pussy you are saying they are very serious at work..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Ara21(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
We are the future na
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Elsueno: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
I won't lie, I also loove working with women, ehn...them sabi jist well well.....Also as a bonus, they are delightful to look at & always have really nice perfume.

Just don't let d relationship go above casual or out of office, otherwise u are freaking screwed! KEEP IT STRICTLY PLATONIC, I REPEAT STRICTLY PLATONIC!....I don warn u grin
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Lacash: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
I came to jobs and vacancies section today to look for job. There are just two vacancies. But to my surprise, they both want ONLY FEMALES to apply. I think women would be the bread winners of the future.

That’s not far fetched nah, it’s because of their selling point. grin
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by omoyankee3(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Talking from experience; female employees are generally more dedicated and loyal to the company. Men would start strategizing their exit from the job from day one.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by sabreal: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
they are easier convertible slaves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by JBriel: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
clericuzzio:

Oga go and rest..
Have you taken out time to check the DP or status of most girls on Friday, You'd see unseriousness..Or is it the endlesss chattering and gossips which they do in the various work places..

Instead of you to tell us that you need free and easy pussy you are saying they are very serious at work..

You better take it easy so you don't hurt yourself. I employ the services of atleast 300 youths annually and I'm speaking authoritatively as an employer. Dufos
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by JBriel: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
clericuzzio:

Oga go and rest..

You better take it easy so you don't hurt yourself. I employ the services of atleast 300 youths annually and I'm speaking authoritatively as an employer. Dufos..
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
They're SIMPle men whose phallus consistently bellicose on seeing a feminine figure. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Belteshazzar1: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
That is one of the strategies to excape bad market..
Expecially employing beautiful and attrctive ones..
Some guys will even buy what they don't need most just to make sure they talk to them.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maj196:
Because they are pervs that won't gain anything from a man's body. And most men don't help their fellow men

How about women that hires ladies that are not lesb?
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Elmander1983(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's simply because of their power and how much they can attract customers to you and your business. It's simple! Plus some of them can be brains too... Though the disadvantage is when u have lazy ones. They can complain of being sick always to gain off days so they can go for them runs. Out of the 42 staffs I have, guys are just 18.
Newton2024:

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by AmadorSays: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't know sha, I think it depends on the kind of job in question.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
For sex and blowjobs. Women are also easy to control

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
silibaba:
Looking at women breast can elongate men's lifespan.
grin grin grin grin

This one off me..
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by LINTUNE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chukabiz:
Most women are usually comfortable with whatever they are paid and they stay on the job for a very long time but Men are never satisfied with their earnings. Men always need better pay and sometimes when it's not forth-coming, they stop doing the Job with their heart and start looking for another. Women are easily controlled.
best Answer so far.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Superior beings. I love women die. Through pvssy I came, through pvssy shall I go. Life is sweet grin
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Kelvin3476: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Becus there are more simps in this world today
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Ppp1p: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
To entice people offcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers / Interview Questions: Dumb Replies Only / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.