Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? (15032 Views)

What Employees Go Through In The Hands Of Some Employers In Nigeria / Some Employers Are Just Harsh / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Newton2024: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
I came to jobs and vacancies section today to look for job. There are just two vacancies. But to my surprise, they both want ONLY FEMALES to apply. I think women would be the bread winners of the future.

Why do employers often employ females instead of males?

https://www.nairaland.com/7216124/veterinarian-wanted-female-preferred

https://www.nairaland.com/7222322/reputable-teachers-needed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by KristaPretty(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women are very easy to work with most of the time.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by JBriel: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
When it comes to work, I duff my hats to female. They focus on the jobs. Men would be broke, yet would be measuring their egos against their superiors and sizing up before way better than them financially.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by silibaba: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Looking at women breast can elongate men's lifespan.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Maj196(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Because they are pervs that won't gain anything from a man's body. And most men don't help their fellow men

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by nazicartel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
When it comes to work, I duff my hats to female. They focus on the jobs. Men would be broke, yet would be measuring their egos against their superiors and sizing up before way better than them financially.
what are you writing bro ?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by BigYash: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gender inequality cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by IyaTola: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
We are the weak sex o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by illicit(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women are easily manipulated than men

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by fikayormi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cos the future is female

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by RaptObserver: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
I came to jobs and vacancies section today to look for job. There are just two vacancies. But to my surprise, they both want ONLY FEMALES to apply. I think women would be the bread winners of the future.

Women accept smaller pay and won't stage a protest for pay rise. Then women attract more patronage too than men. Though men are more efficient but difficult to control.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Mandesz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
You can't give what u don't have. The employer is not even gay.

When u compete with a lady for a single job, forget about it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
If Tinubu wins next year's election, there won't even be jobs to apply to. Tinubu would increase VAT to 25% and tell Nigerians that the country is broke and needs money for sustainace, toll gates would be mounted on every road in Nigeria good or bad, owo mi da touts in Lagos would start going to people's shops and houses to demand for money.

Nigerians would become beggars cos they won't be able to cope with the hardship, parents would start giving away their daughters for marriage as early as 11-13 years, crime would be at it's highest level, tinubu and his cronies would loot every single penny in the nations treasury.

Bigots and religious fanatics would understand the true meaning of suffering, most of them would commit suicide, others would die painfully of hunger, banks would run out of cash, crisis and violence would erupt in the land...if you want this prophecy to be averted vote for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Simple answer...

Like charges repel each other; unlike charges attract.
Women will be more appealing to most client unlike their male counterpart

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women (under 35) are less stubborn, and more 'malleable'....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Cmanforall: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seems you feeling down after losing a job post to a female? cheesy

Anyways, ladies are also brilliant and some employers want gender equality

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Alphasoar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Depending on job roles. Apart from canvassing for equal opportunities, there are certain job that are suited for each gender. And employers tend to consider the gender and if none is qualified and there someone from the other gender present is qualified then the person will likely be taken. Then there are other factors such as . . .� lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Chukabiz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Most women are usually comfortable with whatever they are paid and they stay on the job for a very long time but Men are never satisfied with their earnings. Men always need better pay and sometimes when it's not forth-coming, they stop doing the Job with their heart and start looking for another. Women are easily controlled.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Theoarhics: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na ashawo employers do it more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy
What meb can do Women can do better grin grin grin

Simple ! As ..... A B C

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Ballzproblemm: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't know after they'll be shouting inequality ,but na female they want pass for job market , well it has to do with looks. and employees tend to trust woken more than men

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by franchasofficia: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ladies are more loyal to their employer than men.

Ladies are more contented with their salary and allowances than men who will still be looking for loopholes to steal from their employer which they call window.

Ladies hardly jump from one job to another, unlike guys that will secure a job today and tomorrow they start applying for bigger jobs to leave their new job they just got. Ladies can work for you till retirement without grudges or grumbling unlike guys that will be expecting a phantom salary beyond their employer's income because their friend relocated abroad and told them how much he is earning over there, without considering the difference in expenditures, they start to press calculator to convert to naira grin

Simply put,
Guys steal more from their employer than ladies. Guys are more insatiable with their salary expectations than ladies. Ladies are also more dedicated to their jobs than guys no matter how little the salary is.

Lastly, in certain business terrain or sector, employing ladies benefits the employer more than guys. Ladies can easily attract patronage than guys, so in customer related, sales/marketing jobs, ladies are more preferrable.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maj196:
Because they are pervs that won't gain anything from a man's body. And most men don't help their fellow men
And the one that do man nko? ahaha
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Asour: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:

All employment requirements are biases.
Biases are often not explained/explainable.

Private business employment biases are tolerable because the owners know best. You can't want the best for a man's business than he does.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by HandsomeGuyman(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
So they can get free Bleep and free to toto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Moh247: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
cool

Women accept lower pay and more responsibility

I know an Accountant with a school that gets payed 35k, yet happily works as an accountant/manager and sometimes P.A to the school owner

Hardly will any man take such offer and stay commited for long

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Richardbaron1: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women are easier to control, and they are more submissive and less ambitious than men

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by faceland: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trust me on this,

Men get easily tempted with money than female. Even if they don't want to steal, people would suggest it.
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by danielbello(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uhm...
Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Rawtruth1: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
There are lesser thieves among ladies than men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? by Brendaniel: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Many reasons, it all depends...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process. / Things You Should Look Out For Before Taking A Job At A Company / List Of N-Power Batch C Focal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.