Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff (33353 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa And Staff Take Oath Of Allegiance (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Comedian2019: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who you elect as your leaders determine how your life will be valued.
You elect wicked people, you get wicked treatment.
Expect more of that. Your human right my foot.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Olastep1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bunch of theives
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by rickleye: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
DWJOBScom:
There's more to these things.

They ask for your phone present it , don't challenge them and let go.

The moment they knock on your door , position a hidden camera and record all the activities.

These YAHOO BOYS have messed everyone up and the innocent are suffering too

Very horrible situation

Let EFCC do their job biko as the issue is terrible and out of hand

Why on earth should i give someone my phone ?
And then you'll ask me to unlock it ?
Get a warrant and legally search it.
As people have said all those politicians came by their enormous wealth how ?? start with them first.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by deflover(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
DWJOBScom:

They are categorized as criminals , kidnappers etc
you don't need a warrant for them

who passed judgemental to categorized them
this is why most of u don't understand how a nation is built
u support anything
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
deflover:

where is their warrant
no one said they shouldn't
but it should be done in a lawful manner

You are right. They need to present their warrant.....But our police , Efcc etc , don't give a shit about all that....
That's why I always tell nigerians, never ever argue with a man with a gun...... especially our useless law enforcement agencies.......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Moneyboyz: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yet bandits and corrupt politicians are cashing out every day.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Communityelder(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Terrorists in uniforms
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Shrimpss: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
That's inappropriate.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by oaktown101(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Government need to stop the service of this agency. They are becoming power drunk, no common human right respect. They act like bunch of rogues trampling on peoples right and doing too much in the name of fighting financial crimes. They are very unprofessional and always in a rush to go to court without proper investigation and that is why they are always losing high profile cases because they don't seems to know what they are doing.

The last time i was in Nigeria i was harassed by these fools in freaking red uniform asking me how i got so many foreign numbers on my phone...B*t&h! I showed you my freaking yankee passport and you still asking me why i have so many foreign numbers on my phone. Since when did having foreign numbers become a crime in Nigeria?

They need to be more professional and respect people's right. I freaking burst my behind day and night at work and i came to rest in Nigeria and these assholes were trying to frustrate me from coming to my own country. Government need to look into their activities and rid the agency of the bad eggs that makes the agency look bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Irete26: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
And everybody lodged in that hotel is a criminal
Wait until it gets to your turn someday soon angry
DWJOBScom:

They are categorized as criminals , kidnappers etc
you don't need a warrant for them
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Zony94: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmm if you offer them fufu or eba with better soup all matters remain solved
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
A transfered aggression or what? It's like everyone is getting worked up in this country.

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by oladipupo38880: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Misuse of powerMisuse of power...
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by jehoha696(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nothing eva works in diz kwatry...lyk d owner of d hotel nor manager no get mouth b dat,but in a sane kwatry nothing lyk diz happens
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by KingLarry04: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
While some people have bullion vans in their compound .. make I no talk
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by KingLarry04: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wetin we no go see for this my country?
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Freelane33(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
They need to start beating this idiots
I don’t know why Nigerian youth just Dey stupid
See zrilanka people chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by livinbygrace: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Southern youths,drop laptops and join Agbero or embraced the Latest business from Northerners.They are really cashing out now.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by BreakingNews21: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
akanbiaa:
Name of Hotel?

Punch Newspaper named the hotels in the video link.
And I can't figure out if those arrested are reputable hotel guests or just another gang of yahoo urchins. wink

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by Madmax7: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
DWJOBScom:
There's more to these things.

They ask for your phone present it , don't challenge them and let go.

The moment they knock on your door , position a hidden camera and record all the activities.

These YAHOO BOYS have messed everyone up and the innocent are suffering too

Very horrible situation

Let EFCC do their job biko as the issue is terrible and out of hand
this is not how to go about it , going around harrasin people.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by DWJOBScom(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Irete26:
And everybody lodged in that hotel is a criminal
Wait until it gets to your turn someday soon angry

I don't think everyone in that hotel was harnessed

The horrible dubious dudes don't care to hide their acts anymore. They arrive hotels without a care in the world , displaying themselves and you want EFCC to stay clear

Naaaaa
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by hkidola00(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
kerry57:
This efcc own don too much. How do u behave as if we are still in the military regime? What power do u have to destroy people's properties just because u are suspecting someone for ur selfish interest. Where are the cars, money and properties collected from these so called yahoo boys before. They have all been distributed among these rogues on uniform. Na God go punish una, even though I don't support crime in any way.
shutup,u support yahoo
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by godofuck231: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
If all men were armed ,police go de knock with respect , armed robber go change attitude
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by kerry57: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
hkidola00:
shutup,u support yahoo
Illiterate, intimidation by men on uniform shall be lot. Imagine lodging in a hotel and men on uniform brake into ur room because they got Intel that yahoo boys are lodged there. Na ur portion already because I can never support crime in any form
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by hkidola00(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
kerry57:

Illiterate, intimidation by men on uniform shall be lot. Imagine lodging in a hotel and men on uniform brake into ur room because they got Intel that yahoo boys are lodged there. Na ur portion already because I can never support crime in any form
you are a fool,crime and drug confrontation by agencies the world over are never a smooth handshake ride,I wonder why efcc would break in??..simple you refuse to let them in,when they come with there search warrant and I'd card,u should let them do there job..
let me tell u a full view scenerio,look at how efcc broke into okorocha's home..they av identified themselves,and kept knocking for hours but wouldn't let them in..then they have right to break in....I know your an illitrate but YouTube can help with how law enforcements breaks in to criminals home in the USA too
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by kerry57: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
hkidola00:
you are a fool,crime and drug confrontation by agencies the world over are never a smooth handshake ride,I wonder why efcc would break in??..simple you refuse to let them in,when they come with there search warrant and I'd card,u should let them do there job..
let me tell u a full view scenerio,look at how efcc broke into okorocha's home..they av identified themselves,and kept knocking for hours but wouldn't let them in..then they have right to break in....I know your an illitrate but YouTube can help with how law enforcements breaks in to criminals home in the USA too
I won't respond to a preposterous naive mind like urs cos u have just showed me that u are maopic in thinking, talking about USA like u know how the law there works. Wasted sperm
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by NessFortunate: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://punchng.com/how-efcc-operatives-invaded-my-hotel-tortured-guests-staff/
i know some of EFCC agents cum officers are here, with various CATFISH ACCOUNTS. my advise is that you guys should thread carefully. To avoid the END SARS CHAOS. I am not supporting fraud but don't you guys think that those looting our National treasury ditto common patrimony there blunging our generation and future generations into endless debt and economical woes, the politicians and civil servants should be our priority? Why you ponder on this.
Well before i forget lemme commend you guys on your little success on the recent Ekiti Election, nice job, hope those arrested for allege vote buying and selling would be tried speedily. So that it would serve as detterent to others againgst the backdrop of this weekend OSUN ELECTION. WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by ken045501: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2022
There’s no difference between you and Nigeria . You are just a definition of Nigeria. You are hopeless and backwards. Mugu
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff by DWJOBScom(m): 3:36am On Jul 12, 2022
NessFortunate:

i know some of EFCC agents cum officers are here, with various CATFISH ACCOUNTS. my advise is that you guys should thread carefully. To avoid the END SARS CHAOS. I am not supporting fraud but don't you guys think that those looting our National treasury ditto common patrimony there blunging our generation and future generations into endless debt and economical woes, the politicians and civil servants should be our priority? Why you ponder on this.
Well before i forget lemme commend you guys on your little success on the recent Ekiti Election, nice job, hope those arrested for allege vote buying and selling would be tried speedily. So that it would serve as detterent to others againgst the backdrop of this weekend OSUN ELECTION. WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST.

You saw how they bundled Senator Okoroacha and said nothing , is he not part of the treasury looters?

You also rejoiced when Senator Ekweremadu was manhandled in UK and yet you think they don't go after the dirty politicians

Even the dirty politicians themselves are not finding it funny anymore , you have summons here and there - some you can read on the dailies and others you can't see.

EFCC is doing enough even though i must admit there could be some excesses here and there that must be checked but the fight against corruption must be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Skye Bank Robbery: Blind Man, Security, Police Sergeant Killed (Graphic Pic / EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.