Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? (2675 Views)

Do Pastors Really See And Heal / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Can prophets really see your destiny?

Being told the same thing by different prophets clearly means that this or that is meant to happen...

Imagine being told by different prophets that this bad thing is gonna happen to you, and they cover it up by telling you to "pray" instead of telling you that it's your destiny.

My question is - can destiny be changed?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by logicalhumour: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Should i break it to OP?

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by immortalcrown(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Odumeje no see demolition.

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Odumeje no see demolition.
Fake prophets do not have the power to heal or give a solution, the charm they normally go for is - "to see"

For different prophets to tell you same thing, Means that they can actually see.

Make Una explain gimme na

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by OneCandleAway(f): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hostkene:

Being told the same thing by different prophets clearly means that this or that is meant to happen...

Imagine being told by different prophets that this bad thing is gonna happen to you, and they cover it up by telling you to "pray" instead of telling you that it's your destiny.

Each person has different gifts. Some can see. Some can prefer solutions to what it seen. Some are gifted with the 2 abilities.

Yes nehative destiny can be changed if you meet the right person
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Each person has different gifts. Some can see. Some can prefer solutions to what it seen. Some are gifted with the 2 abilities.

I appreciate, best reply so far.

Each prophet my friend comes across... They normally tell him same thing was gonna happen to him, that he should stay away from this or that and it is in his hands to avoid them or not
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by PoliteActivist: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Note that in the whole New Testament only one girl was gifted with the demon of divination which St Paul cast out. That's how rare it is. In Nigeria there is a person with the gift around every corner

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by jom28gy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
OneCandleAway:

who then are the right person?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Holybaddo: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Come my village dem go use mirror tell you your generation to come future

Amadihoa na your mate cool
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Fake prophets do not have the power to heal or give a solution, the charm they normally go for is - "to see"

For different prophets to tell you same thing, Means that they can actually see.

Make Una explain gimme na
You are better off looking for a psychic or a soothsayer for what you seek since no one under Jesus Christ has power to see into your personal life. All those who claim to as like Odumeje and the many his or miss conmen out there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by OneCandleAway(f): 4:10am On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
who then are the right person?

That's for you to search for.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by OneCandleAway(f): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
I appreciate, best reply so far.

Each prophet my friend comes across... They normally tell him same thing was gonna happen to him, that he should stay away from this or that and it is in his hands to avoid them or not

Well he should stay away from whatever they tell him to stay away from. You didn't state what exactly they predicted so I don't even know how to advice further
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by 1Sharon(f): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
You are the architect of your own destiny.

Pastors are simply doing what psychics do.

Look up hot and cold reading.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
I personally don't believe in anything like destiny.

To say that we're destined to be something implies that freewill doesn't exist, and we're just acting out a script without actually knowing.

I think given the right conditions, each human has a chance to be or do something great. And in the wrong conditions, something terrible. These alleged prophets capitalize on that, and start to call it destiny.

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:
I personally don't believe in anything like destiny.

To say that we're destined to be something implies that freewill doesn't exist, and we're just acting out a script without actually knowing.

I think given the right conditions, each human has a chance to be or do something great. And in the wrong conditions, something terrible. These alleged prophets capitalize on that, and start to call it destiny.

But how could you address as it as alleged When different prophets from different places tells you the same thing
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Well he should stay away from whatever they tell him to stay away from. You didn't state what exactly they predicted so I don't even know how to advice further
Said it was death by stabbing, and it will happen through a bad friend/having issues with cultists...

He has been told this by different prophets in different places, even a pastor in Kenya.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
1Sharon:
You are the architect of your own destiny.

Pastors are simply doing what psychics do.

Look up hot and cold reading.
People do have the gift to see bro.

For different prophets from different places to see you once and repeat the same thing, means it's not a play.

Personally, I know some of these prophets are fake, The only charm they have is to see but they don't have any solution, that's where they chop your money.

I do patronise them, just to get the vision...
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are better off looking for a psychic or a soothsayer for what you seek since no one under Jesus Christ has power to see into your personal life. All those who claim to as like Odumeje and the many his or miss conmen out there. undecided
They can claim whatever ever they want, but one thing is sure - They can see
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
They can claim whatever ever they want, but one thing is sure - They can see
Ofcourse conmen can see through the gullble to feed then the right lies. undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse conmen can see through the gullble to feed then the right lies. undecided
Different people from different countries telling you the same lies
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Different people from different countries telling you the same lies
Why can't they tell you the same lies? undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why can't they tell you the same lies? undecided
How then do different of them in different places say the same thing Why do children tell you they had same dreams related to what the prophets were telling you
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
How then do different of them in different places say the same thing Why do children tell you they had same dreams related to what the prophets were telling you
May I ask what exactly it is these prophets told you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
But how could you address as it as alleged When different prophets from different places tells you the same thing

What exactly do you mean by the same thing? Most prophets I've seen often say something vague. Never anything specific.

They could say something like "you're destined to be a leader of many, an innovator, and a successful person". That's way to vague, and a large number of outcomes can satisfy that "prophecy".

If for example, they told me that in exactly 3 years and 4 months time, I would be the head of a company named "Wilgrea's Machinery", with 10 senior staff, and 150 regular staff, with a stock market value of approximately 5 million dollars, then, I would be more interested in whatever they were saying.

But its never like that. Its never anything specific. Always something vague that can be interpreted in a number of ways. Similar to a lot of the "fulfilled" biblical prophecies

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
People do have the gift to see bro.

For different prophets from different places to see you once and repeat the same thing, means it's not a play.

Personally, I know some of these prophets are fake, The only charm they have is to see but they don't have any solution, that's where they chop your money.

I do patronise them, just to get the vision...

That doesn't mean anything. Alot of Nigerian pastors all say the same thing
Heck, they all sound the same.

What exactly did they say? Were they very specific ?

As I said already, look up what hot and cold reading is.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:

I wanted to respond to this is the context of your original post.

News flash. Every single person on earth has bad stuff happen to them from time to time. No one goes through life experiencing only good things. So to say that "something bad is about to happen to you" is really not impressive. Like I said, It's often too vague that the next bad thing to happen to you could be interpreted as the fulfillment of the so called prophecy. I don't buy it.

The whole "something bad is going to happen" is a way for them to diagnose you with an fake spiritual problem, and offer you the cure. Bad things happen. To everyone. Even the person giving you the prophecy. That's life.

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I wanted to respond to this is the context of your original post.

News flash. Every single person on earth has bad stuff happen to them from time to time. No one goes through life experiencing only good things. So to say that "something bad is about to happen to you" is really not impressive. Like I said, It's often too vague that the next bad thing to happen to you could be interpreted as the fulfillment of the so called prophecy. I don't buy it.

The whole "something bad is going to happen" is a way for them to diagnose you with an fake spiritual problem, and offer you the cure. Bad things happen. To everyone. Even the person giving you the prophecy. That's life.
They weren't offering the cure. The boy is just 18yrs old.

They just told him that he saw death around him, it has to do with a bad friend (cultists).

All prophets he came across do tell him same thing, even when he went on a vacation to Kenya, he stumbled on a street preacher who told him exactly the same thing. - death, bad friend (cultist)

How exactly do you think this is fake?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
1Sharon:

That doesn't mean anything. Alot of Nigerian pastors all say the same thing
Heck, they all sound the same.

What exactly did they say? Were they very specific ?

As I said already, look up what hot and cold reading is.
Try and read my previous comments bro.

They were being straight specific, This type of propehcy isn't the type that they would tell you to bring money for prayers or bring money for family deliverance.

They just told him to pray against any evil friend that will lead to his early grave.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

What exactly do you mean by the same thing? Most prophets I've seen often say something vague. Never anything specific.

They could say something like "you're destined to be a leader of many, an innovator, and a successful person". That's way to vague, and a large number of outcomes can satisfy that "prophecy".

If for example, they told me that in exactly 3 years and 4 months time, I would be the head of a company named "Wilgrea's Machinery", with 10 senior staff, and 150 regular staff, with a stock market value of approximately 5 million dollars, then, I would be more interested in whatever they were saying.

But its never like that. Its never anything specific. Always something vague that can be interpreted in a number of ways. Similar to a lot of the "fulfilled" biblical prophecies
How can't you understand that they were being very specific

Read my previous comments
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by 1Sharon(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Try and read my previous comments bro.

They were being straight specific, This type of propehcy isn't the type that they would tell you to bring money for prayers or bring money for family deliverance.

They just told him to pray against any evil friend that will lead to his early grave.

What exactly did they say??
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
May I ask what exactly it is these prophets told you? undecided
Not me.

Whenever we visit any state for a business and decide to visit any nearby church, they are always telling him about death - a bad friend which will lead to his early grave.

You know the funniest part? These prophets weren't asking for money for deliverance, rather they always tell him to pray against, and it is in his hands.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
They weren't offering the cure. The boy is just 18yrs old.

They just told him that he saw death around him, it has to do with a bad friend (cultists).

All prophets he came across do tell him same thing, even when he went on a vacation to Kenya, he stumbled on a street preacher who told him exactly the same thing. - death, bad friend (cultist)

How exactly do you think this is fake?
Did the prophets specifically state that the death around the boy was of cultists? undecided

Or did the prophets mention it was related to his having bad friends? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worshipping On The Wrong Day Of The Week (Sunday) : / All To Avoid Church / Cameroon Blacklists T. B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.