Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (84622 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 5:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Stealing somebody destiny is as simple as A,B,C and it is more common than you can ever imagine, contrary to popular believe that it is impossible to steal someone else destiny. Some people even believe that if your Ori (Destiny) do not permit attacks / curse on you, an attack can not be successful on you.

This philosophy is wrong, this philosophy can only be right if you have fortified your Ori with all strong occult protection antidotes which is impossible to avail yourself of all strong occult protection antidotes because there are billions of variations of occult attacks out there.

Let me illustrate further with an example using gbetugbetu charm which is a charm that hypnotize a person or group of people against their will contrary to western hypnosis philosophy that states that individuals or group of people can not be hypnotized against their will.

Gbetugbetu antidote works only on gbetugbetu charm but if you don't have gbetugbetu antidote and you have other charms antidotes and gbetugbetu charm is used on you, even if you are the most powerful Babalawo or King (Oba / Igwe) in your town, you will become a victim to the owner of gbetugbetu charm. That means a 10 years old that is fully equipped with gbetugbetu charm can mess up a highly respected King (Oba / Igwe) or Babalawo that has no gbetugbetu antidote.

In western occultism, Ori (Destiny) Stealer or Snatcher is known as energy transfer. Energy transferred here is the human energy which is either positive or negative. So even the whites knows that your destiny can be stolen or snatched.

Most people you see has their Destiny (Ori) stolen or snatched and the funny thing is that they are not aware that their Destiny (Ori) has been stolen or snatched.

FIVE CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE THAT STEALS / SNATCH DESTINY (ORI)

1* Traditionalist Old Men And Women

2* Christian Clergies

3* Politicians

4* Celebrities

5* Yahoo Boys

WHY DO PEOPLE STEAL / SNATCH DESTINY (ORI)?

1* Money

2* Long Life

3* Fame

4* Power

5* Good Fortunes

WHAT ARE THE TOOLS PEOPLE USE TO STEAL OR SNATCH DESTINY (ORI)?

1* Rings: These are rings that look like an innocent ring but have strong magickal properties that can steal or snatched peoples Destiny (Ori). It is normally placed on the finger to touch people forehead during prayers and other times like rubbing the victim head during greeting. If it is placed on the private part, it will be effective during sex.

Safety Tips: When next you want to have sex, look at his dick if he has ring on it and if he has ring on it, do not have sex with him. Avoid your pastors (apostles, bishops, prophets...) or anyone lay his hand on your head during prayers or non prayers. Avoid people rubbing your head during greeting. Your head is sacred.

2* Oil: These are oils that look like natural oil and smells nice but have strong magickal properties that can steal or snatched peoples Destiny (Ori). It is normally applied on the palm of the target to touch victim (people's) forehead during prayers and other times rubbing the victim (people's) head during greeting. If it is applied on the private part, it will be effective during sex.

Safety Tips: When next you want to have sex, look at his dick or vagina, if he or she has strange oil on it and if he or she has oil on it, do not have sex with him or her. Avoid your pastors (apostles, bishops, prophets...) or anyone lay his hand on your head during prayers or non prayers. Your head is sacred.

3* Handkerchief: The most popular handkerchief colour used for stealing peoples Destiny (Ori) is white. The target can give the victim a white handkerchief to wipe his or her face or wipe his or her private part after sex and the victim Destiny (Ori) is stolen or snatched afterwards. It is as simple as that.

Safety Tips: When next someone offers you a free handkerchief to wipe your face or private part, say NO to his or her kind offer.

4* Native Pot: This is another powerful tool that steals or snatch people's (victim) Destiny (Ori). The native pot is usually hidden beneath anything the victim will seat or rest on like vehicle seats, house seats or bed. As soon as you seat or rest on it, your Destiny (Ori) is stolen (snatched) afterwards. It is as simple as that.

Safety Tips: Make sure you check beneath the seats or beds you sit or rest on. Avoid free lifts (rides) from strangers.

5* Money: These are money that look like your everyday currency notes or coins but highly consecrated with occult (hidden) powers that can steal or snatched peoples Destiny (Ori). This occult currency notes or coins are placed on roads or streets or anywhere victims (people) can easily see them and pick them. As soon as you pick these currency notes or coins, your Destiny (Ori) has been stolen or snatched afterwards. It is as simple as that.

Safety Tips: When next you see a misplaced money, do not touch it, just ignore it and go your way.

FIVE SIGNS YOUR DESTINY (ORI) HAS BEEN STOLEN OR SNATCHED

1* Has someone rubbed or touched your head with a ring on his or her finger or have you had sex with someone with a ring on his private part and afterwards your life has been filled with negative energies (evil recurrence / misfortunes / bad luck)?

2* Has someone rubbed or touched your head with oily palms or have you had sex with someone with oily private part and afterwards your life has been filled with negative energies (evil recurrence / misfortunes / bad luck)?

3* Has someone wipe your face with a handkerchief or gave you a handkerchief to wipe your face with it? Or has someone wipe your private part with handkerchief after sex and afterwards your life has been filled with negative energies (evil recurrence / misfortunes / bad luck)?

4* Have you ever found a native pot under a bed or seat which you sat or rest on and afterwards your life has been filled with negative energies (evil recurrence / misfortunes / bad luck)?

5* Have you ever picked a misplaced money that wasn't yours and afterwards your life has been filled with negative energies (evil recurrence / misfortunes / bad luck)?

If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, your Destiny (Ori) has been stolen or snatched. I will advice you get immediate spiritual help.

http://babalawoweb.com/5-signs-your-destiny-ori-has-been-stolen-or-snatched/

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by koolaid87: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Osheey op!

Me singing in sunny Ade voice
*Nothing can tamper with my destiny..
Good destiny I chose from God*

smiley

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by iamgenius(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Babalawos, you don start again You have no good thing to offer people except rubbish. So, if I have the antidote I can be rude to anybody anyhow? You need to check your brain.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by hakeem4(m): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Please help us steal china’s Destiny to help Nigeria

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by iamgenius(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
hakeem4:
Please help us steal china’s Destiny to help Nigeria
Babalawos could have done that, but China has an antidote. So, he's not successful doing that

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nutase: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Where dem ori stealers. Una asiri don't open grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by hakeem4(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2018
iamgenius:
Babalawos could have done that, but China has an antidote. So, he's not successful doing that
what of England’s grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by iamgenius(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2018
hakeem4:
what of England’s grin
Nay, he can only snatch Third World countries' destiny for Nigeria.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is it true that one can use an enchanted broom in sweeping another mans destiny whilst sweeping the person's premises?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Ije004:
Is it true that one can use an enchanted broom in sweeping another mans destiny whilst sweeping the person's premises?

NO it is not true. In ATR, broom is a strong spiritual weapon for banishing evil and it is not used for stealing peoples destiny. Destiny stealer or snatcher charm must have physical contact with the victim in other for it to be effective. So using an enchanted broom to sweep someone's premises can not steal the persons destiny.

1* For example; if a taboo is broken by a family member like a mother having sex with another man that is not her husband or a father having sex with his daughter or a mother having sex with her son or a brother having sex with his sister.... etc brooms are used to sweep the evil out of the premises where the taboo breaker stays. This is accompanied by ebos and incantations (prayers) prescribed by the Oracle.

2* The second example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to torment witches during interrogation by flogging the witch with brooms to confess all her atrocities.

3* The third example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; brooms are used to confused armed robbers from robbing a building. When armed robbers comes into a fortified broom building, they will start to sweep the premises with the medicinal broom until the owner of the broom charm releases them from the spell of the medicinal broom. This particular medicinal armed robber confusing broom is short, have cowries, piece of red cloth and it is placed on top of the entrance of the building.

4* The fourth example of the spiritual and occult use of brooms in ATR; a single broom stick is what is needed to prepare Magun (thunderbot). The single broom stick is hidden in a place where the wife normally pass and as soon as she crosses it, she is under the spell of Magun (thunderbot). Any man that have sex with a woman that has Magun (thunderbot) will get stuck to her until the owner of the charm which is normally her husband releases her from the spell of Magun (thunderbot).

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Writs: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Guy, stick to information threads like this, share and give out free natural health formulas if you have and if you can.

Forget about all those lousy fake demos and trying to impress.

Do this and your NL exploits will have good yields.

Just my little toro.

Cheers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
When I was about 11, I had what we called confirmation in the Anglican church. The bishop placed his hands on our heads and he always had a big ring in his last finger.

Does it mean he took your destiny not mine grin because I'm doing fantastically well for a man of my age.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Thanks

Writs:
Guy, stick to information threads like this, share and give out free natural health formulas if you have and if you can.

Forget about all those lousy fake demos and trying to impress.

Do this and your NL exploits will have good yields.

Just my little toro.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by ikorodureporta: 4:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Make i book space....e-baba wey get website cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Is there anything wrong with a real Babalawo that owns a website or dont pastors own websites or what do you take Babalawos for?

ikorodureporta:
Make i book space....e-baba wey get website cheesy

14 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Sparkle777(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2018
This is a serious issue as per many ppl have hands laid on them. My fil once gave me money and I observed that I suddenly lost my ability to attract good fortunes like before. Many men of God have laid hands,now how do u differentiate them. From what u re saying, does it mean even some mog that we think are real aren't?
In ur opinion,who do u say are perfect and real mog? Also how does one recover their stolen destinies?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Writs: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Babalawos:
Thanks

You welcome.
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by iamgenius(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sparkle777:
This is a serious issue as per many ppl have hands laid on them. My fil once gave me money and I observed that I suddenly lost my ability to attract good fortunes like before. Many men of God have laid hands,now how do u differentiate them. From what u re saying, does it mean even some mog that we think are real aren't?
In ur opinion,who do u say are perfect and real mog? Also how does one recover their stolen destinies?
That's the result for those looking for cheap magic called miracle.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Boriqua(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Babalawo, there is one that occured to a friend where he was used for yahoo ritual by his cousin who now snatches his stars when ever he masturbates and sleeps at night, the guy keeps losing his job within months and his depressed, please what can he do to stop this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by delishpot: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Boriqua:
Babalawo, there is one that occured to a friend where he was used for yahoo ritual by his cousin who now snatches his stars when ever he masturbates and sleeps at night, the guy keeps losing his job within months and his depressed, please what can he do to stop this nonsense.

Wahala dey o

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tell your friend to seek immediate spiritual help before it's too late

Boriqua:
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Babalawos(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you want to know true Christian clergies and other true religions clergies? Investigate their private life and you will see things that will surprise you because most of them live a two sided life.

I repeat, be careful who you allow to touch your head. Your head is sacred because there are some destinies (Ori), once stolen and it can't be recovered ever again.

Just pray your original destiny (Ori) can be recovered if truly it was stolen.

There's no harm in trying. I will advise you seek immediate spiritual help to see if you can recover your Original destiny (Ori).

Sparkle777:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Boriqua(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawos:
Tell your friend to seek immediate spiritual help before it's too late

Apart from masturbation, can sex or alchol make him vunerable to that evil theft, because he heard that if he can control his masturbation atitude then he will render his cousin useless, which is correct?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Dacronym(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
All this
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by oyinyemisi: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
African and their backward mentality

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by cescky(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked

Osewa isnt content with fighting Christianity

Now he wants to promote babalawoism...ok oo

Quantinue.. it's synonymous with your people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Babalawo should help me and still Bill Gates destiny or Mark Nsukkabread own

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
The stupidest thing i saw was "ring on his dick", from there i lost interest. Stupid superstitious post.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched by dumodust(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
What kind of whack thread is this? shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.