Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Urgent Info. Needed As Per Braxton Conglomerates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Info. Needed As Per Braxton Conglomerates (664 Views)

Aspire Conglomerates Invite / Urgent Info About Royalcon / Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Info. Needed As Per Braxton Conglomerates by topeorekoy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
i got a messege from this people. just want to know what they are all about. this is a copy of the message:

DEAR OREKOYA Omotola Adetunji

We want to notify you that you have been shortlisted for the fourth coming interview/aptitude text that is scheduled to hold on the following dates:
DATE: 20THAUG,2007
TIME: 8:00AM
VENUE:HOTEL DE LA PAIX
EKENNA AVENUE,ABA,ABIA STATE
MANDELA HALL
ABIA STATE

You have been fixed with the following as your gruop members:
GROUP LEADER:ISREAL OSITA O
ZAINAB MOHAMMED
OLUBUNMI GRACE
You are expected to meet with your group leader for your accreditation form,on 19-aug-2007.

As accomodation have been schedulled for all candidates on arrival.

You are expected to come along with two(2)recent passport photograph,and your writting materials.And these letter of invitation.

thanks and good luck.
management.
You are free to call the manegement for any other enquiries you migth need(08068620334)
MR.UGO OGBONNA
(HR OFFICER)
Re: Urgent Info. Needed As Per Braxton Conglomerates by chiomaj1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
pls dont go,i got the same massege but i was rob so it was thesame massege i got but my was on the 13th of Aug with thesame olubunmi grace and so on if you love yrslf pls dnot be a victim like me

(1) (Reply)

The Blog Your Boss Doesn't Want You To See / Call Loved Ones In Nigeria- I Am Giving Away $5 Phone Cards / Part-time Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.