Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last (3280 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
The Npower Batch C programme is divided into two streams, the Npower Batch C stream 1 otherwise known as the Npower Batch C1 and the Npower Batch C stream 2, otherwise known as the Npower batch C 2, the Npower Batch C stream 1 and Npower Batch C stream 2 is sub divided into two components namely;

1) The Npower graduate category which includes the N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health

2) The Npower non graduate category which includes the N-Tech, N-creative, and N-Build.

THE DURATION OF THE NPOWER BATCH C PROGRAMME

The Npower Batch C programme for the Npower graduate category will last for 1 year that is 12 months, while the Npower Batch C programme for the non graduate category will last for 9 months, the first three months will be dedicated to the in-camp training then the next six months will be used for the apprenticeship training programme, making a total duration of nine months.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Jubal01: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Will they also have an exit package?
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by milliondollas(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2022
WE REJECT THAT THEY WILL BE A MASS PROTEST TWO YEARS
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Jubal01:
Will they also have an exit package?
Have an association
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ademasta(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Up till now I still don't know the reason why the board would make non graduates registration possible for the graduates...

How would you say Npower Build is for non graduates yet the website allows the graduate to register with the requirements of NYSC certificate. Do non-graduates have NYSC certificate?

Now, on the dashboard of Nbuild (graduates who registered), #30,000 remuneration is displayed and yet they claim it's a mistake that it's meant to be #10,000.

The best is to just pay the graduates #30,000 irrespective of whether you applied for graduate or non graduate category.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by moshuur(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2022
ademasta:
Up till now I still don't know the reason why the board would make non graduates registration possible for the graduates...

How would you say Npower Build is for non graduates yet the website allows the graduate to register with the requirements of NYSC certificate. Do non-graduates have NYSC certificate?

Now, on the dashboard of Nbuild (graduates who registered), #30,000 remuneration is displayed and yet they claim it's a mistake that it's meant to be #10,000.

The best is to just pay the graduates #30,000 irrespective of whether you applied for graduate or non graduate category.

what about other non graduate category.....do they have d option of uploading nysc certificate like that of n build even though they're for non graduate

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
moshuur:

what about other non graduate category.....do they have d option of uploading nysc certificate like that of n build even though they're for non graduate
Non graduate do not require nysc

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ademasta(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
moshuur:

That's why I am baffled.

I am a graduate and I applied for Nbuild just because I studied engineering and I believed that's the most related program to my course... Now they are saying Nbuild is for non graduates. Why did the form ask for my nysc when they new Nbuild is for non-graduates? Why was the uploading of NYSC certificate mandatory?
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ademasta(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

Non graduate do not require nysc

Meaning we graduates that applied for Nbuild will be treated as graduates then...

Patiently waiting for the first alert as a graduate Nbuild beneficiary to ascertain the payment amount.

Currently, dashboard is showing #30,000.

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
ademasta:

Meaning we graduates that applied for Nbuild will be treated as graduates then...

Patiently waiting for the first alert as a graduate Nbuild beneficiary to ascertain the payment amount.

Currently, dashboard is showing #30,000.

No sir, that is an error N-Build is under non graduate category even if you applied as a graduate and your monthly stipend is ₦10,000 for six months after three months training.

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ademasta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
ezenwaez:

No sir, that is an error N-Build is under non graduate category even if you applied as a graduate and your monthly stipend is ₦10,000 for six months after three months training.
Ok sir, let's wait and see.

Fingers crossed ⚔️
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Lawbammy03: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
This offer is for any interested candidates…..let me remind you that there is a basic salary for this role, you can msg me or call for more enquiries….. 07030640306

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Timo2020: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
ademasta:

I also made this mistake anyhow anyhow the only way they can compensate N build is if they gave us laptop

2 Likes

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Timo2020: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
ademasta:

That's why I am baffled.

I am a graduate and I applied for Nbuild just because I studied engineering and I believed that's the most related program to my course... Now they are saying Nbuild is for non graduates. Why did the form ask for my nysc when they new Nbuild is for non-graduates? Why was the uploading of NYSC certificate mandatory?
Abi na they would have reject it & specify that the highest certificate is SSCE

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Timo2020:

I also made this mistake anyhow anyhow the only way they can compensate N build is if they gave us laptop
The category is okay.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by jasonex4(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

The category is okay.

Npower should start this posting already na
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
jasonex4:

Npower should start this posting already na
Please always check your deployment page on nasims dashboard for updates regarding posting, although it will be communicated publicly.

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Xplicit1(f): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
@Op. Why is this nasims finding it difficult to pay me na? March failed. April and May are still pending. Meanwhile ALOT of persons have received theirs. undecided I need cash o.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by jasonex4(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please always check your deployment page on nasims dashboard for updates regarding posting, although it will be communicated publicly.

Noted ,... thanks
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
During deployment still take your credentials to the training venue if you are under non graduate category because you will be verified at the training venue.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Emmanueledu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
During deployment still take your credentials to the training venue if you are under non graduate category because you will be verified at the training venue.

Bro please I need your input on this!
I’ve done my physical verification and all yeah!But I tried verifying my account number and I keep getting the response that the format for my date of birth is different from what’s on my BVN!This made me go back the bank where I did my BVN to complain but realised that there isn’t any mistakes on my DOB!
Could there be a reason I’m getting this feedback?
Is anyone else having this same issue?
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Charly500(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good evening Ezenwa, minister of npower matters please appeal on our behalf for it to be extended to two years, it will highly be appreciated if this our humble request is considered. thanks

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2022
Charly500:
Good evening Ezenwa, minister of npower matters please appeal on our behalf for it to be extended to two years, it will highly be appreciated if this our humble request is considered. thanks
Form an association.

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Charly500(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Form an association.

Noted.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Kaybae(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Honestly, they should help us to extend this program, Mr Eze, help us appeal to them ooo

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Kaybae:
Honestly, they should help us to extend this program, Mr Eze, help us appeal to them ooo
Beyond me
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Emmanueledu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
I’ve done my physical verification and all yeah!But I tried verifying my account number and I keep getting the response that the format for my date of birth is different from what’s on my BVN!This made me go back the bank where I did my BVN to complain but realised that there isn’t any mistakes on my DOB!
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Emmanueledu:

DOB will not affect your stipend you can send your Npower ID and your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

1 Like

Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Yahaya79: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

DOB will not affect your stipend you can send your Npower ID and your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

What happened ezenwaez that our may and April is not dropping...UBA account, it have been processing for the past 3weeks now ...nothing to write home about...
I contact them through Twitter handle, Facebook and through their portal without response from them...
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yahaya79:

What happened ezenwaez that our may and April is not dropping...UBA account, it have been processing for the past 3weeks now ...nothing to write home about...
I contact them through Twitter handle, Facebook and through their portal without response from them...
Responses are prompt on twitter, please you have to pass the processing stage before any resolution can be made. Thanks.
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by Yahaya79: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Responses are prompt on twitter, please you have to pass the processing stage before any resolution can be made. Thanks.
Please how can they respond to me in time when I sent them message please teach me the basic, principles and logic behind it
Re: How Long The Npower Batch C Programme Will Last by ezenwaez(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yahaya79:

Please how can they respond to me in time when I sent them message please teach me the basic, principles and logic behind it
Download the Twitter application try going through my previous threads on how to use Twitter to solve Npower issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank / Eco Bank / NDIC Test Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.