Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? (1423 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by DenreleDave(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
It is well known that last born are something else. cheesy cheesy. Some don't even change even when they get married... In all these, na the wife dey suffer...

Imagine any little issue, your husband's mother is rushing down just to comfort her son.....

Ladies, how do you cope when you discovered that you married a mama's boy? grin grin

Cc: seun lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by DenreleDave(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Married ladies should come and tell us their experience..

Single ladies, how would you feel if you found out that you married a mama's boy? grin grin grin

Cc: pocohantas Ishilove twaci anuofGod ibizgirl

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by virginprincess(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy, ladies pls come and share your experience let me learn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
It is well known that last born are something else
You have no idea. Na real war

1 Like

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2022
They are mostly mummy's boys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by xristos(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2022
this is a dumb post..
except u married a teenager or under 25 as a man.
besides a mother's experience is invaluable.. especially when ure also married to a novice woman that also has no woman/mother figure in her life.

u need all the experience you can get esp in child raising..

read my comment again.

why am I even commenting sef.
am shocked but i cant express it like buhari
Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
They are mostly mummy's boys.
Cum dis midget, u no go allow person see road again, better go back to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by Lamanii22(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
I married a last born and he is a full grown man, not a momma’s boy....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by Ihavethingstodo: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2022
I married a last born and my DH acts more matured than his elder brother, people thought he is the first child of the family sef, no mommy this and that, so matured!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by anuofGod(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
Married ladies should come and tell us their experience..

Single ladies, how would you feel if you found out that you married a mama's boy? grin grin grin

Cc: pocohantas Ishilove twaci anuofGod ibizgirl

Lol, I've not had an experience with last borns.
Judging with my younger sis, last borns can be responsible, though very annoying except you can accept them like that.
Lol
But every man have a babyish part. They love to be pampered and attended to tenderly, forget all the macho outwards. Lol, men are not as stony as the society think they are

1 Like

Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by cassyrooy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't care how she'll cope o.

Na she choose me as husband, its part of the package; marry me and last bornship.

And I always tell mummy for them o.
Re: Ladies Married To Last Born, How Do You Cope? by anuofGod(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
cassyrooy:
I don't care how she'll cope o.

Na she choose me as husband, its part of the package; marry me and last bornship.

And I always tell mummy for them o.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please, Was She Truly Genuine About Her Intensions With This Act? / Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: / How Do I Build Trust In My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.