Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ (12138 Views)

Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by mikuz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
Legendary singer Tuface confesses to trying out marijuana and insists that he is off it now. The singer who jointly won the BET plaque with D’banj in a recent interview was quoted as saying he has smoked marijuana to get ‘ire’ [high]. His response to the question about drugs was :
“When it comes to drugs, I can say I drink Panadol sometimes when I have headache. Or I can take Vitamin C. Marijuana? Yes, I have tried it before. I tried it and I felt ire (high).
http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/07/2face-idibia-on-drugs-i-have-stopped-smoking-marijuana/
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Kunbee: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
ehn ehn, good for him
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
And I've stopped drinking water.

He still promotes it on twitter sha lol. "Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly", okay o!
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by semid4lyfe(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2011
Yeye. . . so he doesn't wanna get high anymore tongue
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Chintua: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2011
We are we not surprised?
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by whoelse1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
Good for him! still a great singer,

Wish i could stop myself!!!
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by location(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
once a soldier always a soldier cool cool cool cool cool. hope is real, wish him all the best
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by markjac01: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
let him kis his inspirational ganga goodbye, no more awards 4 him
stoopid boy . let him also stop phurcking up and down
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by macmanguy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
He needs 2 cos wat do you want ur children to learn 4rm you.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by blaqqyboi: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
good for him
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
Back then in UI when he came for a show in Trenchard Hall, see as the dogman justy dey jogo dey God. Oh boy come see as dem obtain am. Well its all good
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by tjide: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
If 2face like, let him "drink panadol" or keep on taking his marijuana to get ire.

As a family man with many children, he need to set a good example to his children and the youths in general.

By coming out and telling the world about his marijuana smoking is not a good example to set to the youths at all.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by MeGaStReEt: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
mikuz:

Legendary singer Tuface confesses to trying out marijuana and insists that he is off it now. The singer who jointly won the BET plaque with D’banj in a recent interview was quoted as saying he has smoked marijuana to get ‘ire’ [high]. His response to the question about drugs was :
“When it comes to drugs, I can say I drink Panadol sometimes when I have headache. Or I can take Vitamin C. Marijuana? Yes, I have tried it before. I tried it and I felt ire (high).
http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/07/2face-idibia-on-drugs-i-have-stopped-smoking-marijuana/

The title of this thread is misleading, I have read the whole story
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by lwise(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
Its true and he even have more time for his kids

Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by atasteve: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
God will help him to stick to his resolutions.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by yemnic: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
who cares
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by TonexyA: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Ournaija: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
Easier said than done. Taking Igbo (marijuana) is like being Intimate. Once you try it, you are hooked. Though there are exceptions but not the Idibia I know.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Walala(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeah Right and I have stopped eating food. Mary Jane is not as easy to quit as people think because it takes you away into another world and expands your horizon about life so he definitely needs it for his creativity. The Great ones smoked weed till they died (Fela, Bob Marley). Could Bob have made those classics without help of Mary Jane? I don't think so.

He is just saying that because he was high during the interview and is probably smoking right now. I myself have quit like 20 times but when the world feels like its caving on me, i run back and go up into space real quick.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by whoelse1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
beef haters! leave my boy alone.

He struggled to get where he is. He must have made a mistake by gettin hooked up in such infectious act. Abeg make una leave am,
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by ronkebp(f): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
He does not want to be 'ire' no more, good for him,
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Meldrick(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ post
u sure will make a very poor reporter. No difference between ur misleading post and the sick editors of City People's write up.
I read the story and had to come back to your misleading title. Just couldn't get a mix.
And to think this will make front page is baffling.  Tomorrow when Tuface says, I eat food, some people will post it and it will make front page
shhhhhhh!!!!! angry
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Gbenge77(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
Apart from his powerful vocals,he doesnt appear to have any good virtue.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Meldrick(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
According to Tuface:
I have never taken marijuana to go onstage. It was just for relaxation purpose. But like I said, I don’t even want to go there.

So, let’s leave that. I just knew marijuana wasn’t for me. So I stopped. Because it makes me feel I am in another world.

I stopped using it a couple of years ago. I wouldn’t say it was difficult stopping it. It wasn’t too difficult.

It was just craziness that introduced me to marijuana. You know how youthful energy used to push one into things like that. In those days; I listened to songs like Rolling down the Street Smoking.

All those songs can influence, if you want to be influenced. It is not for me to advise musicians not to write or sing about drugs.

@ post
Look very well at the bolded part. Your foolish title make him look like someone who is addicted to marijuana and is fighting to stop.

Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by Mobinga: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Meldrick:

Look very well at the bolded part. Your foolish title make him look like someone who is addicted to marijuana and is fighting to stop.

Don't be a dunce.

This is the posters title :: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’

This is what the moderator put on the front page :: Good News! 2Face Idibia Has Stopped Smoking Marijuana!!

Channel your anger towards the right direction.
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by ikoha: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
[b][b]Legendary singer Tuface confesses to trying out marijuana and insists that he is off it now. The singer who jointly won the BET plaque with D’banj in a recent interview was quoted as saying he has smoked marijuana to get ‘ire’ [high]. His response to the question about drugs was:

I don’t want to even start encouraging anybody or talking about that. But I am just being truthful. I have done it before. Cocaine, heroin? I have never taken tried those ones.Never, ever, ever.

I have never taken marijuana to go onstage. It was just for relaxation purpose. But like I said, I don’t even want to go there.

So, let’s leave that. I just knew marijuana wasn’t for me. So I stopped. Because it makes me feel I am in another world.

I stopped using it a couple of years ago. I wouldn’t say it was difficult stopping it. It wasn’t too difficult.

It was just craziness that introduced me to marijuana. You know how youthful energy used to push one into things like that. In those days; I listened to songs like Rolling down the Street Smoking.

All those songs can influence, if you want to be influenced. It is not for me to advise musicians not to write or sing about drugs.[/b]Then he added:

The thing is just to bring up your kids the right way. Not letting them fear, but let them see the truth, the reality and make their choices by themselves.[/b]
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by begwong: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
Abi ooo! Who really cares. He is on his own,if he like he can make the ganja his 3square meals,kpuyaka!!
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by begwong: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
Abi ooo! Who really cares. He is on his own,if he like he can make the ganja his 3square meals,kpuyaka!!
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by baslone: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
It's just PR! The 2baba that I know cant stop! He's hooked!
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by strangest(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
relax nuffin dey happen, unto stopping marijuana, thats another high story,
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ini-rap well done
Re: 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ by kelvinark: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
please try and advice terry gee on that issue oooo pls,he is your brother too, 2baba tually, respect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 36th Birthday To Nwankwo Kanu (Papillo) / I Had An Ere*ction, But I Didn ’t Penetrate Her – Lord Paper Says / Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.