Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net (3581 Views)

Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA? / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2011
PLEASE HELP ME BEG WEB4AFRICA.

they said my site is using so  much ram,

ok i paid for vps

they told me the vps crash each time they try to setup the vps

so i ask for refund they gave me

now give me the back up of my site no reply, they we just read and no reply.

WHY? help me beg them. i promise i will not come and buy any product from them again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2011
web 4 africa na beg i dey beg you oh,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by item: 2:39am On Jul 28, 2011
Hay does it means you don't have any backup with you?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by emekaD3(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Wat kinda website did you run that takes that much "RAM"
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2011
That has to be a web portal. Or a site with damn high traffick.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by binkabir(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2011
you possibly have an endless loop in your website so when 3 or more visitor ask for that page it generate loop that the your RAM alocation is just exhorted. web4africa are good but when i come to costumer support they are ZERO behind the decimal point.
they dont have very good developers among them to solve issue like this.

abeg web4africa give him is website and apologies for everything.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2011
binkabir:

you possibly have an endless loop in your website so when 3 or more visitor ask for that page it generate loop that the your RAM alocation is just exhorted. web4africa are good but when i come to costumer support they are ZERO behind the decimal point.
they dont have very good developers among them to solve issue like this.

abeg web4africa give him is website and apologies for everything.

i no need them to apologies

NA BEG I DEY BEG THEM, 

PLEASE WeB 4 AFRICA

itsnaija . com

that is my site
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2011
PLEASE BEWARE OF WEB4AFRICA OH,  COME SEE RUBBISH.

i have a reseller account with them and they said my site is using more RAM than so i decided to get a VPS, now they give me another format that when they setup the VPS it keep crashing. so i ask for refund they gave me, so now let me download my back you will not let me the domain name and host as been lock by them. i contact NIYI on LIVE CHAT.

see rubbish,
[b]
Oluniyi 11:18:41 AM
Hello Olaitan Mayowa, my name is Oluniyi, how may I help you?

Olaitan Mayowa 11:19:12 AM
yes sir
have been contacting your support
but no reply

1st i will like to have the back up of my site itsnaija .com
just let me download the backup sir
and also i paid for another domain reliablehostafrica.com.ng but it have not been registered
this is what i need from you

Oluniyi 11:21:11 AM
Apologies for the delay regarding the .ng domain. It would be activated today.

Olaitan Mayowa 11:21:31 AM
OK

Oluniyi 11:22:09 AM
is no longer hosted by Web4Africa. We are unable to offer any support regarding that domain name.

Olaitan Mayowa 11:22:42 AM
yes but i have the file under my reseller nhost-ng.com
i just want to download the back up
that is all
i wish i know i can do that please

Oluniyi 11:26:13 AM
Account was restricted long ago
I'm sorry I can't help you in this matter

Olaitan Mayowa 11:26:53 AM
AHHH
why?
Are you denying me of my file or what

Oluniyi 11:36:21 AM
Sir, we are unable to offer any further support on that domain name.

Olaitan Mayowa 11:37:24 AM
how
unlock the account
i dont need anything to do on your server,
i am not pointing the site to your ip, just to download my backup that is all[/b]

SEE THE SCREEN SHOT,

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2011
THEY CLAIM THE SITE IS NOT ON THEIR SERVER

SEE THIS ALSO OH

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Seun(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
They shouldn't have wiped your server without giving you the chance to back it up. 
That's the one thing they did wrong.  I hope they learn from this next time.

Are you telling me your site is gone?  No backups, no nothing?  Oh my.

In case they still have it, consider contacting the CEO on Facebook, Twitter, Plus, Email, etc
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
Seun:

They shouldn't have wiped your server without giving you the chance to back it up. 
That's the one thing they did wrong.  I hope they learn from this next time.

Are you telling me your site is gone?  No backups, no nothing?  Oh my.

In case they still have it, consider contacting the CEO on Facebook, Twitter, Plus, Email, etc

SEUN HAVE DONE EVERYTHING.

I BELIEVE THE SITE IS NOT GONE, they try to play a trick on me

they said i should upgrade from shared to VPS i did, and after they said VPS keep crashing, (they think i will suggest for a dedicated server)

it was Niyi that spoke to me on LIVE CHART. i can not cry now lol

http://www.web-hosting-top.com/companies/web4africa.net
http://nairabytes./2010/08/06/webhosting-company-review-web4africa-sucks/

THEY SAID MY SITE IS GONE OH.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
ActiveMan:

http://www.web-hosting-top.com/companies/web4africa.net
Disgracefully, not a single good review in the 10 reviews. All bad.
I reserve further comments on this.

By the way, you are owed nothing. Its clear in the TOS (that you most likely didnt read, like most people).
They are not responsible for your data, you cannot make any legal case.
Making bad statements about them (whether true or not) only makes your matter worse. Whatever data you are given from them is out of their good courtesy (if any). You have full responsibility for your data. Even if your data has been wiped from their server (which is not the case, as you still have the account in your WHM) your data can still be pulled out from their backups if the make daily, weekly and monthly. If they make just daily backups via rsync then I can't say much as to whether you still have your data in their backups.

All the best in your web4africa dealings.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
I feel so bad for you. A web host should never destroy a customer's data without giving a strong warning like this: "I am about to terminate your account.  This will wipe your data permanently and irreversibly, so please make sure your backups are up to date.  May I permanently delete your data now?"  And they should not proceed until you say yes.  Disk space is cheap.  I feel so bad because I was aware of your  struggles with performance.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
Don't listen to Dual Core.  He's a nice guy, but he's also a web host and he's
trying to create FUD to discourage his own customers from coming here to complain.

You were wronged.  What they did to you is not right.   Yes, you made one or two
mistakes and yes they probably have a TOS that absolves them of any damages,
but the issue of legality and the issue of ethics and morals are completely different.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
My Guarantee: Let one of the hundreds of clients on TruDigits and SiSVPS come here to make one valid complaint about a downtime or backup failure and I will shutdown both companies and make full refunds to every client.

Its a dare, take it. angry

You think its easy to run a webhosting business for 3 years with not a single server outage or downtime? I do my friggin' homework in pains, losing sleep while others get their sleep. I am reaping the benefits, so allow me. I have practically lost all social life spending 25 hours a day on this lifestyle that was originally meant to be a hobby then it turned to a job and now its a lifestyle cuz I know nothing outside this cycle.

My point is, most people claim rights they THINK they SHOULD have, brother if it ain't in the TOS it ain't your right.
I am not saying what web4africa did is humane but you cannot make any case because they have cleared themselves in the TOS.

I am not shielding any client from speaking out and I still hold out that dare to any takers.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
i am positive that web4africa has my data, they just dont want to give me,

am really depressed with this situation now

buying other HOST company is not the issue now, give your customer the best service

how i wish i can be in Ghana now and report grin

this time help me beg niyyi to give me my data,

why would you deleted my back for what?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
Don't expect much, with the title of this thread alone.

@Seun, if possible you can try to beg for this guy's data on his behalf.

LoL active man, you can create a petition and get as many of us to sign it smiley
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
Seun:

Don't listen to Dual Core.  He's a nice guy, but he's also a web host and he's
trying to create FUD to discourage his own customers from coming here to complain.

You were wronged.  What they did to you is not right.   Yes, you made one or two
mistakes and yes they probably have a TOS that absolves them of any damages,
but the issue of legality and the issue of ethics and morald are completely different.

This is not a matter of personal pity or feelings, i don't care if the site concern is struggling to grow, growing , or just one day old. What is at stake here is normal rules and regulation attached to web hosting. If the Customer with this post is able to login into his reseller package with web for Africa it show that his contract for hosting with them is still valid. If for any reason  hosting company and client disagree then host should give backup to the Customer or allow Customer  to move his site within a specified period of time. Web for Africa is like a bank to Customer a data bank, and they have to give it to rightful owner if need be.

In case of critical server break down where data can not be recover we can all blame the guy for not backing up but from the screen shot provided you can see that the domain involve has file in it, it is only deactivated by server admin for reason best know to him.

WEB FOR AFRICA , DATA IS MORE VALUABLE THAN PHYSICAL COIN , GIVE DATA TO THE OWNER ,  BUILD A POSITIVE NAME , DO NOT FORCE CUSTOMER TO GET BIGGER QUOTA LIKE SO MANY SUPPER LOCAL RESELLERS,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Name: TalkWeb44
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 12:28:08 PM
Last Active: Today at 12:59:12 PM
shocked

@Seun, what's this guys real ID please?  lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, until otherwise proven (hopefully). . .  welcome to Nairaland and you have said well in your last paragraph. smiley
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
ME I NO GET ANYTHING THAN TO BEG THEM FOR MY DATA THAT IS ALL

it will have been more easier if they are located in Nigeria, (Your office for don get visitors (police,soldier,area boiz grin)

but na ghana you dey as you said sha oh,

give me my data

SEUN IF YOU CAN HELP BEG NIYI

IF THEY KNOW THEY DONT HAVE MY SERVER why locked the domain IN WHM

it cost you nothing for your follow human to be progressive

NAIRALAND FOR DON THE SHAKE NOW IF THE SITE DEY ONLINE grin

HELP ME BEG THEM PLESEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ANY OTHER METHOD CAN I USE
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dual Core:

Name: TalkWeb44
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Today at 12:28:08 PM
Last Active: Today at 12:59:12 PM
shocked

@Seun, what's this guys real ID please?  lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, until otherwise proven (hopefully). . .  welcome to Nairaland and you have said well in your last paragraph. smiley

I don't know the point you are driving , am sure you join forum anytime you like and i don't think there is any tag on this trend that only old members should post. What am saying is simple for you to understand screen shot shows that site is very active on Web4Africa server so file should go to the right owner. We are not talking about critical server break down here ,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
TalkWeb44:

I don't know the point you are driving , am sure you join forum anytime you like and i don't think there is any tag on this trend that only old members should post. What am saying is simple for you to understand screen shot shows that site is very active on Web4Africa server so file should go to the right owner. We are not talking about critical server break down here ,

Humor intended.

ActiveMan:

ANY OTHER METHOD CAN I USE
www.ipetitions.com
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
ActiveMan:

PLEASE HELP SIGN THIS lol grin

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/web4africa/

No good business man want his business sink, As you try your best to recover your data remember to send them a copy of your moves, it gives them reason to reconsider your proposal,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
A MOMENT AGO I SAW THIS IN WHM.

[b]the site was unlocked. but later became lock again

WEB4AFRICA no delete my data oh.

see scree shot[/b]

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys,

Obviously most web designers still haven't got the tricks of most web hosting company's, they promise you heavens and the earths and immediately you engage yourself in, they will mess you up big time, yet many of you still stick with them, crying and dying in silence. Why not give this hosting company a try and see what they have in stock. www.ihostafrica.com

They give you the best customer service you require and solve all your problems online. Check it out now

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
Johnwater:

Hi guys,

Obviously most web designers still haven't got the tricks of most web hosting company's, they promise you heavens and the earths and immediately you engage yourself in, they will mess you up big time, yet many of you still stick with them, crying and dying in silence. Why not give this hosting company a try and see what they have in stock. www.ihostafrica.com

They give you the best customer service you require and solve all your problems online. Check it out now

Nice talk , i just hope the site you are promoting is not another super reseller, Am not sure anybody power web server with coal or generator yet,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
TalkWeb44:

Nice talk ,  i just hope the site you are promoting is not another super reseller,  Am not sure anybody power web server with coal or generator yet, 
This is a wrong assertion and if we go by it, it would mean all Nigerian host service providers are resellers or what you call super resellers and that's wrong.
You don't need to have servers sitting in the same geographical location as you for you to manage/admin them. No serious host firm will have its servers sitting in an office in its office complex. They either get their own datacenter, collocate their servers in a datacenter or lease the servers of the datacenters. In all 3 cases they have full access to the servers and are not resellers or super resellers.

So, just cuz we don't have datacenters in Nigeria doesn't mean we cannot own servers and admin them remotely as is a general practice worldwide.

I am in no way endorsing any host service provider, I speak from a neutral point.
As for the guy advertising, you can do better than this. Don't look for people's downfalls to step on.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dual Core:

This is a wrong assertion and if we go by it, it would mean all Nigerian host service providers are resellers or what you call super resellers and that's wrong.
You don't need to have servers sitting in the same geographical location as you for you to manage/admin them. No serious host firm will have its servers sitting in an office in its office complex. They either get their own datacenter, collocate their servers in a datacenter or lease the servers of the datacenters. In all 3 cases they have full access to the servers and are not resellers or super resellers.

So, just cuz we don't have datacenters in Nigeria doesn't mean we cannot own servers and admin them remotely as is a general practice worldwide.

I am in no way endorsing any host service provider, I speak from a neutral point.
As for the guy advertising, you can do better than this. Don't look for people's downfalls to step on.

PLEASE DONT START ANOTHER THING HERE.

so you can connect remotely to your sever with Nigeria Current internet connection?

please help me beg them to give me my data
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dual Core:

I like to focus on issues that concerns me. Where you host, the location of your data center  is non of my business, i don't have any issue with Nigeria hosting company, Popular hosting company now give customer choice of selecting data center of choice. More center choice the more opportunity to sell to wide range of customer.

My comment is simple to understand, i only talk the caution advertiser wisely , not wasting time to copy their user id, registration time and number of post,

"If you have offer open trend for it",
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dear Mr Dual Core,

Note this is not an avenue to look for people's downfall, but help and render support. Before criticizing why not give a and be convince before throwing the fabulous opportunity to get a suitable and promising hosting company who cares and support their clients with all passion.

Start to see things in different perspective in other to achieve BIG. many has once doubted us in the past but they eventually came back to sign up with us.

So where do you stand?

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dear ActiveMan

Sorry about the current worries you are going through, but i will advise you visit there office when you are chanced and i can categorically tell you that on Ihost africa, you can remotely connect to our server without any stress and with the current internet services we have in nigeria. The decision is yours.

But i strongly believe if you visit web4africa, your issue can well handle and resolved by their professionals.

www.ihostafrica.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tech Bros(sis) Are Now Earning More Than Oil Workers — It's Just Getting Started / Top Nigerian Tech Websites And Their Net Worth / 5 Must Do SEO Practice Before Publishing Your New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.