Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,074 members, 7,863,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net (3594 Views)

Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA? / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Talkweb44

visit our site and all your question and doubt will be attended to

www.ihostafrica.com

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
Johnwater:

@Talkweb44

visit our site and all your question and doubt will be attended to

www.ihostafrica.com

PLEASE DONT COME HERE COME ADD TO MY PROBLEM, LEAVE WEB4AFRICA COME MEET YOU DO YOU THINK AM A NOVICE HERE. JUST THAT THE WEB4AFRICA CAUGHT ME UN-AWARE.

I SHOULD MOVE TO YOUR

kwara.ihostafrica.com YOU GOT FROM https://www.wiredtree.com AN YOUR SERVER EMAIL buariazeez@gmail.com LOL grin

WEB4AFRICA JUST Bleep UP THAT ALL. I NEED THEM TO GIVE ME MY DATA. I HAVE A GOOD HOST NOW

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7593650&posted=1#post7593650 NOW THERE.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2011
ActiveMan:

PLEASE DONT COME HERE COME ADD TO MY PROBLEM, LEAVE WEB4AFRICA COME MEET YOU DO YOU THINK AM A NOVICE HERE. JUST THAT THE WEB4AFRICA CAUGHT ME UN-AWARE.

I SHOULD MOVE TO YOUR

kwara.ihostafrica.com YOU GOT FROM https://www.wiredtree.com AN YOUR SERVER EMAIL buariazeez@gmail.com LOL grin

WEB4AFRICA JUST bleep UP THAT ALL. I NEED THEM TO GIVE ME MY DATA. I HAVE A GOOD HOST NOW

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7593650&posted=1#post7593650 NOW THERE.

Maybe you change trend to Naija Web hosting Talk , so that people can showcase more product.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
TalkWeb44:

Maybe you change trend to Naija Web hosting Talk , so that people can showcase more product.

I NO JOKE OH,

MY DATA IS INVOLVED.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ActiveMan

To be honest with you, am not adding or trying to add more to your worries, but rather proffering a solution for you. So few minutes ago i just told you that you should proceed to their office sit with them and liaise with any expert you meet. I use to have a friend working in that office, but he has moved to a new office.

I know they will listen to you, they human like you expect there is something you are not explaining here. In ur mail you may know the email address to our server or hanging on wiredtree. The best you need from an hosting company is to provide you the services you needed and ensure its working effective rather having issues with your data's etc.

Its never a matter of must you move to our end, but support and response matters alot in an hosting firm. The ball is abstractly yours, i change can be the result.

Cheers

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
ActiveMan:

I NO JOKE OH,

MY DATA IS INVOLVED.

Sorry ActiveMan , i already tell you what to do, Dont keep quiet, if they see that they can not keep you then they will have no choice than to release you data,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
Web4africa.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
maybe i buy an advert space in some Nigeria Newspaper and write my situation there

What do you think?
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by moty4all: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Johnwater what are you saying,
I have been reading this post seens yesterday, And you just came here to Yarn Nonsense advertising yourself, Dis is not how to do biz okay,
If you don't have a way to help him just back off, U should have read the post well, Web4africa office is in ghana and the dude can't go there,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
moty4all:

@Johnwater what are you saying,
I have been reading this post seens yesterday,  And you just came here to Yarn Nonsense advertising yourself,  Dis is not how to do biz okay,
If you don't have a way to help him just back off,  U should have read the post well,  Web4africa office is in ghana and the dude can't go there,

NO BI HIM FAULT na web4africa cause am

Name Servers:
   ns1.ihostafrica.com
   ns2.ihostafrica.com

domain Creation date: 21 Feb 2011 09:24:00

since 2002 wey i don dey internet where u dey.

this one just caught me

PLEASE GIVE ME MY BACK UP OH,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
ActiveMan:

NO BI HIM FAULT na web4africa cause am

Name Servers:
   ns1.ihostafrica.com
   ns2.ihostafrica.com

domain Creation date: 21 Feb 2011 09:24:00

since 2002 wey i don dey internet where u dey.

this one just caught me

PLEASE GIVE ME MY BACK UP OH,

This is what normally follow issues such as this. Nobody expect site such as yours to go offline due to such minor issue between you and host. I was forced to register and start posting when i see the domain name of the site involve. Your site is one site i follow so i know what is at stake when you beg instead of fight smiley.

The screen shot you post shows that your site is intact on the host server, WHM is well know and trusted (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPanel) . Cpanel says your file is with them and also let us know the disc quota you have consume with your files , if there is any issue between you and web4africa he should come out openly and tell us here. That is why i said a copy of all complains should go to him, If management is serious about growth they should not wait this long to clarify issues like this.

you should be lucky you have more than one site host with the company, am sure that is why it is very difficult for them to erase evidence,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by middayhost: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2011
Sorry ooooo ! Accept my sympathy. Are you reading, I mean you hoping to start you hosting reselership. Go to http://host4resellers.net . with N5,000 u can become a host reseller, Please Note NOT ZAMFO PLUG IN
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
middayhost:

Sorry ooooo ! Accept my sympathy. Are you reading, I mean you hoping to start you hosting reselership. Go to http://host4resellers.net . with N5,000 u can become a host reseller, Please Note NOT ZAMFO PLUG IN

the money i paid to web4africa is not the problem, and i am never complaining there charges

the only reason i used WEB4AFRICA was because he was own by a Nigerian (Ghanaian) and that he will be able to help is brother where they are issues like this.

PLEASE WEB 4 AFRICA GIVE ME MY DATA, you HAVE IT WHY DON YOU WANT TO GIVE ME, i can pay you if it is money you want. name your price

if you don give me my DATA THEN THEIR IS MORE TO THIS,
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2011
give me my data
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2011
ActiveMan,

Haven't they replied you, ?

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
YES OH

MY DATA IS INVOLVED.

PLEASE
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by DualCore1: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2011
If you are pursuing traffic, your ratings have dropped. Was it not a blog installed on the site before? Why don't you install the blog back and start something up. . . you can even make a post about your experience with web4africa there. Sitting here just waiting for chance playing in your favor and they release your data isn't the best option. While you wait for your data, get something going. If you data comes, fine you restore. If it doesn't come, fine you already have something going and you build on it.

This may be an opportunity for you to start with a clean blog and be sure about every mod you install so you don't have things that eat up memory if actually that claim by your host is true.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Johnwater: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Dual Core

True talk, start something and the fall back on the data's if evetually released.

A word is enough for the wise.

Ihost Africa is still on the move, www.ihsotafrica.com

Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
i can really see

SEUN WHY CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH grin
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
This was the original title and it's less inflammatory. I contacted Mr. Ajao on your behalf by mail.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2011
ActiveMan:

i can really see

SEUN WHY CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAH grin

Dear sir, cheesy

Get host somewhere else, come up with something new, i advice you stay away from people you can not contact if something went wrong.

posting here or anywhere else is wasting of time the company involve has no name or image to protect. time is money don't waste it posting here.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
The company involved is the biggest web host in Nigeria. They should retrieve the data.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
Seun:

The company involved is the biggest web host in Nigeria. They should retrieve the data.

BIGGEST? grin don't believe that.

the data already dey with them,

with my experience with them if you have problem they give you option of UPGRADE to higher server, every time even when you are not using any resource

let them show me the amount of ram my site is using. THEY CAN NOT.

common SSH them no know lol grin

make them just give me my data
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by TalkWeb44: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
When you talk about good service size is not involve, the same way you can have 80 years old baby you can also have a big for nothing film. For days now ActiveMan make a report about so call biggest host company in nigeria and not even a single representative of the company have come here to say a word about the issue. ActiveMan has not even tell us they sent any mail about the issue.

Forget about the size of the company , Web4Africa come here and tell us your side of this story and explain to us why we see site in cpanel screen shot and you can not find the same account on your drives, ActiveMan if you have not tell them about this post send them the link now, We are all waiting for web4africa

I like provesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Please Help Me Beg Web4Africa.Net by yamakuza: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
I'm using my fone, so cant see ur screenshots.

1. I believe u can generate backups from whm

2. If u can ssh into the account in question, getting ur data is easy

3. Assuming d acct is suspended by root, try a server to server migration of all your accts, or get someone to bypass root

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never You Host Your Site With Smartweb.com.ng / Triple Verified USA Paypal Account ( Personal Verified Account ) / Is Garanntor A Reliable Web Hosting Company? Your Advice Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.