Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) (1770 Views)

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Gistsme1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYM8VutNWM

She is Like a Giant": Reactions Trail Videos of Man and His very Tall Wife, He Reaches Her on Her Waist

Mixed reactions have greeted videos of a 27-year-old beautiful Brazilian lady with an incredible height. The lady, Elisane Silva from Salinopolis in Brazil stands at 6ft and 8 inches, Legit.ng

Since getting married to lover Francinaldo Da Silva Carvalho in 2015, the lady has overcome bullying and mockery over her height to become an internet celebrity.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1479457-she-like-a-giant-reactions-trail-videos-man-his-tall-wife-he-reaches-her-her-waist/

Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omo shocked

I'm attracted to talk ladies o, but this one is taller than my attraction shocked

Nairalanders, how una dey na ?

1 Like

Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by BigVawulence: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na wa oooo

Big vawulence on the beat....
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Her T*** no go sweet.

1 Like

Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by RedChiefPriest: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wait so this baba go dey climb chair if they wan kiss?
No kissing in public niyen grin
Hope this baba no go dey chop quick knock for head if he offend this lady.

I think I might marry a lady taller than myself also
It will be kind of weird to be honest but I love weird.
Kudos to this brother,he is my role model grin.

Dj! 4 cups of solid palmwine to digest this news well
Barman! Play me "the giant wife" by Goliath and Kevin Hart.

Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by H0didon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
She's really tall.... Damn!!! Sex no go make sense at all.

As our Ancestors would say"Marry who you can handle to avoid future marriage casaulties grin".
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Rexymania(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make this woman no do mistake enter house for 9ja o... Na fan go cut off her neck
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Treasure17(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tall pass Buhari.
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by pyyxxaro: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
I wonder this kind of car she would be driving

This one nor go fit enter AGHOFURE motor travel oh ☹️
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Mindlog: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Over tall cheesy
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by faithfull18(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by idris646(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Her T*** no go sweet.
how can you tell
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by folake4u(f): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I wonder this kind of car she would be driving

This one nor go fit enter AGHOFURE motor travel oh ☹️

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by Kelechi009: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
If this was America, she would have been making money on OnlyFans just for being tall.

Thank God for other parts of the world where there is normalcy.
Re: Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
This one no go fit drive Toyota camry or any average sedan. Na gwom gworo(Tipper) she suppose dey drive , see height shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Heartlessness / Who Do You Love Most? Your Father Or Your Mother? / I Am A Christian, She Is An Atheist, What Do We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.