Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC (65917 Views)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Famousbabe(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Remember the Nigerian man whose wedding photos and wedding dance video went viral?

He and his wife were featured on BBC Yoruba where they opened up about their love.

The man spoke to the BBC, thinking he could not marry, but he was thankful that God had given her a good wife, and she kept her safe.

Watch the video below as they kiss, she Kneels down to greet him. What a respectful wife!

Source

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Famousbabe(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
More.
Watch video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Oreofepeters: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
I just dey imagine how this guy go able to mount this girl in the za ooza room.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by courna(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
nawa ooo......
sex no go sweet at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Uglymugg: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I just dey imagine how this guy go able to mount this girl the za ooza room.

He can fvck and lick her _pussy at the same time.

Every womans dream.

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by dreamworld: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
K
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Lordofthewest(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very easy since he's shorter than the girls legs his head will easily fit the veegee for licking and fingering.
Oreofepeters:
I just dey imagine how this guy go able to mount this girl the za ooza room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by bamirotola: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by simplyOJ(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Omo! I wish them all they wish themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Just2endowed2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hw who finds love had found a good thing.... Enjoy Jare.

Check my siggy for your Romoss PowerBank
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Pajapaja: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nairaland slayqueens
Over to you
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin

Love NWANTINTI

But most Africans can't kiss. If you attend weddings and see how self acclaimed "bad boys" and "bad girls" kisses, you will be astonished.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by GentleMoney: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin Congrats to them..
'More to it than meets the eye'..
Hmm..
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Facetoface(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Dayoara: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Love is invincible and beautiful
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is this love or jazz?
This is so rare.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Justinlean02(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok, on the main event of the night...
2018/2019 Ballon D'Or live action, predict your winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by emeijeh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rare love.

We need to know what this guy has
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by MrSix: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dwarfilarity
Lols....

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Delivery charges apply outside Lagos
Tell me what you want or your budget range.
Contact in my signature
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by oluwatosink: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
when there is money there is love.. grin
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Uyi168: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
The woman get plan...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by davibid: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Some girls will never marry him even if you give them one milla

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by aku626(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmm not sure about this liking bbc has for Nigeria these days oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by lawrence35(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol

Funny.and.beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.