Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) (44805 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did - 18+ (Revised Edition) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Ann2012(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Following

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by metalgear11(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2022
I hope you are not going to leave this one half-finished.

4 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by royalguy123(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2022
metalgear11:
You just said my mind this op is a cronic story abandoner I wish he complete this one

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
metalgear11:

royalguy123:

You just said my mind this op is a cronic story abandoner I wish he complete this one

Thanks for your interest.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Awesome05: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Zamar: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by royalguy123(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2022
CasNova:

She told us that my wife would probably deliver in 48 hours, but they would be monitoring her progress the whole time, and I could go home and they would call me if she got close when I wasn't.

Along with this came the orders of no sex for the duration. We had not had a very active sex life lately and not to brag, I had a very high sex drive and I needed to get some every day. We weren't getting along too well, fighting and bickering, but not willing to part so we thought having a baby might help. We started going together in high school and got married some years after university.

I left to go home for supper and told Bisola I would be back in the morning, since I worked for a very understanding company that gave a man two weeks off (paternity leave) when his wife had a baby. I had a nice dinner with the -in-laws, watched some television. and headed off to bed.

Once I stretched out and felt the cool sheets caress my dick I began to get hard and realized I needed relief. I grabbed one of the playboys I keep in the nightstand and started thumbing through it while I yanked. In a little bit I felt my cream rise up my dick and explode all over my hand and down my leg. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up and then flopped into bed, feeling as frustrated as ever. I needed a hot real action to satisfy this urge and I needed it soon!

Chapter Two

I woke the next morning about as Hot as ever and it seemed my beating off was only making matters worse. I put on a pair of long shorts and the way the fabric inside brushed against my dick only inflamed me even further! I was in a deep, lustful fog as I threw on a T-shirt and made my way out to the kitchen and made some coffee. I was sitting at the table reading the paper when Momsie walked in.

“Oh honey, I didn't know you were up already. I would have gotten up earlier and made you some breakfast.” she said. I could sense the patronising smile and look.

“It's ok Momsie, don't worry about it. Where's Daddy?” I asked.

“He went to buy a newspaper, he'll be back soon. Can I make you some breakfast?” she asked.

Now, there was something about her. She was the type who liked to do housework and other chores. One would think a woman of her status should not be doing certain things. Beyond this, I believed that she really liked me.

“Sure, that would be great.” I said and watched her move around the kitchen.

I noticed not for the first time that Momsie had a nice figure that her thin robe couldn't disguise. She had full, round, tits that seemed to just sag a bit under there own weight, a small waistline with just a hint of a slight bulge at her stomach, a nice, round, ass and long, tapered legs. It must have been due to my lack of sex, but I became mesmerized watching her move about the room, retrieving things from the refrigerator, her tits bouncing and her ass swaying under her robe.

I had never in my life thought of my mother-in-law as any kind of sexual object, but in a blink of an eye it all changed! At one point she bent down to get a pan out of the cabinet and her robe parted across her leg, her nightie riding up her legs, exposing her creamy white thigh. My dick lurched in my trousers and began to swell as she remained in that position, trying to find the right pan, with me being unable to tear my eyes away from her bare leg!

She got frustrated in her search and stood for a moment and then bent over to continue her hunt, causing her robe to ride up the back of her legs and stretch tightly across her round ass! This sight caused my aroused dick to go into overdrive and quickly rise to its full length, hard as a steel bar.

I was overwhelmed by conflicting feelings of recognizing this woman as my Momsie, the woman I had known all my life and had never considered as anything but that. She was my loving parent who tended my childhood scrapes, soothed my fears over nightmares and drove me back and forth to various practices.

But now I was confronted with this sudden, irresistible, reaction I was having to her as a desirable woman! I had seen her prepare breakfast in this exact same way, dressed in this exact same way and never felt an inkling of what I felt at this moment!

I thought I must be losing my mind, but I couldn't stop watching her as my pulse began to race and my body heat started to rise. I found my breath shorten as my hormones went into overdrive and I was overcome with lust for my own mother!

I was reeling in a sexual arousal as I watched her move to the gas cooker, taking in every little jiggle beneath her robe. My heart was racing and the hair on my arms was standing up as I started to imagine the feel of her soft skin against mine. I couldn't sit there any more and got up to take my cup to the sink, quickly realizing my dick was fully erect and pushing out the front of my shorts.

I reached inside and readjusted it as best I could so it would lie back against my stomach, the wide elastic waistband helping to hold it in place. My intention was to get out of that room and get to my bedroom where I could get some self-relief.
Op at a point you mentioned my mother-in-law
At another point you said my very own mother
So which are you referring to amongst the two mothers

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by stevyno1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
royalguy123:

I also spotted that too, pls author correct
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
royalguy123:

I also spotted that too, pls author correct[/quote][quote author=stevyno1 post=114832294]

Thank you for your observations. The errors have been corrected. It should read, "mother-in-law".

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Zamar: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Keenly following.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by aprilwise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Momsie don respond to stimuli

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
No be small thing

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Saturn101: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Awesome05: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Adarafunmi1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tola Don carry momsie reach where she no know

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is repetition... �

2 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2022

5 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Adarafunmi1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Momsie tí wó í cloud ooo
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cool.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by BigBasher: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lustful momsie.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Adarafunmi1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Loba tán

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
BigBasher:
Lustful momsie.
Some women are shameless.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by kweensheba: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
FairCritic:
Some women are shameless.
And some guys are even more shameless.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Saturn101: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2022

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies / Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.