Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) (44942 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did - 18+ (Revised Edition) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Saturn101: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Kesscy:
Update oo
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by BigBasher: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by ThrillPlus: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Awesome05: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
More...
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by FairCritic(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2022

3 Likes

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Damibiz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Is good to be back,nice update, this will not end well
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by royalguy123(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
this will not end well [/quote]
Mother inlaw will be pregnant for son-in-law and the family will be in disarray.
I wonder what people do all in the name of sexual pleasures.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by BigBasher: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice work
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by AmaPaulOma(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
The story doesn't align anymore from page 3 leaving me/us with just some guessing things to do so as to understand the it. Nice write up though and waiting for the update.

Thumbs-Up Man![color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na real wa
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Damibiz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wow......... The update is short ni...
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by AmaPaulOma(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Nice One OP... Abeg, give us better long update as this one too short but when them go finally cast, I go follow throw them stones. LOL!
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Awesome05: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cool
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Saturn101: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Zamar: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by rickleye: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
CasNova:

“Really?” I asked. “I could have sworn I could detect something really nice.” I said as I let my face drop to the area of her neck just below her ear.

I took a deep breath and filled my senses with her odor, lost in a world of wantonness. I pressed my nose against her sloping neck, nuzzling it up and down.

“Tola, what are you doing?” she asked, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't answer, but kept on nuzzling her neck as I brought my hands up and rested them on her hips. I felt all reason-in-law leave me as I began to follow my nose with small kisses up and down her neck

“Tola, stop it right now, this isn't funny!!” she yelled pulling her neck away from my face.

“Oh…Uhh..sure…” I said and broke away reluctantly. “I… ah… better get ready to go see Bisola.”

I struggled to leave the room without exposing my raging hard on to Momsie and made my way to my room. Once inside I stripped quickly, my rock-hard dick twitching and swaying. I knew I was teying to ride on a tiger's tail, but I kept thinking that Madam Kofo wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I made my way into the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower. Once under the spray I soaped up my dick and jerked it urgently to the thoughts of my mother-in-law’s warm, pliant body pressed against mine. As my thoughts turned to the feel of her thick, soft lips on mine I came violently, my knees buckling as my cum flew out of the head of my dick.

I recovered in a short while and got out, drying off and getting dressed. I made my way out of the house and to the hospital. I spent the entire morning and early afternoon with Bisola, mostly watching television. until I couldn’t’t feel my ass in the chair. I told Bisola at this point I needed to go and said goodbye.

I left the hospital and went to the mall where I did a lot of girl watching, which did nothing for my condition. I couldn’t’t believe I had tried to put a move on my own mother-in-law-in-law! Just thinking about it gave me the shivers.

I spent as much time as I could at the mall before I made my way home.

Momsie was making supper in the kitchen as Daddy watched the television.

She looked at me with a quizzical face and moved away. I watched her move about the kitchen, dying to get back next to her and press myself up against her.

She stopped at the counter and continued with breakfast. I slowly moved towards her and settled in front of her.

“Uh, Momsie…I’m sorry…I just ...” I lied.

She looked at me for a moment and seemed to melt right before me.

“Oh honey! I’m sorry! Come over here!” she said, opening her arms in a request for a hug.

I stepped into her arms and wrapped my arms around her waist, intoxicated by the feel of her soft frame meshing against mine in a tight embrace. I turned my hips away from her to avoid her feeling my ram-hard dick.

“I miss you too!” she murmured as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck again, taking in her scent.

“My poor boy, a father now.” she sighed. “I do wish we lived closer.”

“I love you Momsie, I love you so much.” I breathed and then planted a soft, lingering kiss on the base of her neck.

“Oh, Tola! I love you too!” she responded, pulling me closer to her as she continued to stroke my head.

I planted a series of kisses along her neck, caressing it with my nose.

“Uhmmm, its been so long since I’ve had the chance to hold one of my babies like this” Momsie said dreamingly as she subconsciously tilted her head, exposing more of her neck to my kisses.

I became a bit more ardent with my kisses, parting my mouth and lightly sucking at her neck as I moved up and down.

Momsie making supper …. Then momsie continued making breakfast. It’s supper ! Pls correct
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by rickleye: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
CasNova:

“Really?” I asked. “I could have sworn I could detect something really nice.” I said as I let my face drop to the area of her neck just below her ear.

I took a deep breath and filled my senses with her odor, lost in a world of wantonness. I pressed my nose against her sloping neck, nuzzling it up and down.

“Tola, what are you doing” she asked, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't answer, but kept on nuzzling her neck as I brought my hands up and rested them on her hips. I felt all reason leave me as I began to follow my nose with small kisses up and down her neck

“Tola, stop it right now, this isn't funny!!” she yelled pulling her neck away from my face.

“Oh…Uhh..sure…” I said and broke away reluctantly. “I… ah… better get ready to go see Bisola.”

I struggled to leave the room without exposing my raging hard on to my Mommsie and made my way to my room. Once inside I stripped quickly, my rock-hard dick twitching and swaying. I made my way into the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower. Once under the spray I soaped up my dick and jerked it urgently to the thoughts of my mother’s warm, pliant body pressed against mine. As my thoughts turned to the feel of her thick, soft lips on mine I came violently, my knees buckling as my cum flew out of the head of my dick.

I recovered in a short while and got out, drying off and getting dressed. I made my way out of the house and to the hospital. I spent the entire morning and early afternoon with Bisola, mostly watching t.v. until I couldn’t feel my ass in the chair. I told Bisola at this point I needed to go and said goodbye.

I left the hospital and went to the mall where I did a lot of girl watching, which did nothing for my condition. I couldn’t believe I had tried to put a move on my own mother! Just thinking about it gave me the shivers.

I spent as much time as I could at the mall before I made my way home.

Mommsie was making supper in the kitchen as Daddie watched the tube.

She looked at me with a quizzical face and moved away. I watched her move about the kitchen, dying to get back next to her and press myself up against her.

She stopped at the counter and continued with breakfast. I slowly moved towards her and settled in front of her.

“Uh, Mom…I’m sorry…I just miss you…” I lied.

She looked at me for a moment and seemed to melt right before me.

“Oh honey! I’m sorry! C’mere!” she said, opening her arms in a request for a hug.

I stepped into her arms and wrapped my arms around her waist, intoxicated by the feel of her soft frame meshing against mine in a tight embrace. I turned my hips away from her to avoid her feeling my ram-hard dick.

“I miss you too!” she murmured as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck again, taking in her scent.

“My poor baby, a father now.” she sighed. “I do wish we lived closer.”

“I love you Mommsie, I love you so much.” I breathed and then planted a soft, lingering kiss on the base of her neck.

“Oh, Tola! I love you too!” she responded, pulling me closer to her as she continued to stroke my head.

I planted a series of kisses along her neck, caressing it with my nose.

“Uhmmm, its been so long since I’ve had the chance to hold one of my babies like this” Mommsie said dreamingly as she subconsciously tilted her head, exposing more of her neck to my kisses.

I became a bit more ardent with my kisses, parting my mouth and lightly sucking at her neck as I moved up and down.

“Ohh, Tola, It feels so nice to hold you like I used to when you were little.” she sighed as she planted a few fleeting kisses of her own on my cheek and ear.

I was consumed with lust as my mother’s light kisses stoked the fire in my loins and I continued to plant open mouth kisses along her neck and jaw line. I reached the tip of her chin and glanced up at her, seeing that she had closed her eyes and had a contented smile on her lips.

You are either mixing up 2 stories here. Mother in law holding Tola and sayings it’s been a while I’ve held my babies !!!
It feels so nice to hold you like I used to when you where little !!!!

I was consumed with lust as my mothers light kisses.
You have abandoned a layer of complexity.
They did not address the issue that occurred that morning and even if they made up it would not be when the fathers in the house. It would have been the momsie sneaking into Tola room …
Also how did Tola become a father when he just left the hospital with bisola still bedridden. ?

Oh mum - I miss you !!! From where to where ? And again “ mum “

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Vidamia(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
rickleye:

You are either mixing up 2 stories here. Mother in law holding Tola and sayings it’s been a while I’ve held my babies !!!
It feels so nice to hold you like I used to when you where little !!!!

I was consumed with lust as my mothers light kisses.
You have abandoned a layer of complexity.
They did not address the issue that occurred that morning and even if they made up it would not be when the fathers in the house. It would have been the momsie sneaking into Tola room …
Also how did Tola become a father when he just left the hospital with bisola still bedridden. ?

Oh mum - I miss you !!! From where to where ? And again “ mum “
I'm sure he is copying it from somewhere that have to do with mother and son but try to the mother to mother-in-law.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Awesome05: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Next...
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Let's see where the story ends. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Damibiz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice but short update
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Still following
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Zamar: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Nice work.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Damibiz:
Nice but short update
grin
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by BigBasher: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by CasNova(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Damibiz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Things can be arranged in a hotel,not getting jealous over your daughter's husband
Re: The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) by Zamar: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / Fear (Mystery) / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.