Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses (20080 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Ppp1p: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Really
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by square7: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yes he stole to pay his debt, after series of failure in trying to kill his creditor.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Brenn594(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vawulence!!!

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by emetisuccess(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make una flog am cassava sterm for head him brain go reset and he will never steal again
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Driwiz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Miss Nancy have finished him even if they want to show him Mercy they will not. Meanwhile everyday for the theif one day for the owner
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BigRocky: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114702027:

See Wetin Linda Ikeji Blog, Publish About This The Same News - https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/i-stole-to-pay-a-debt-suspected-thief-caught-in-edo-confesses-2.html

No sane person read news from that useless desperate blogger and take it serious.

If Linda is your mentor in this blogging business,then better start saving up for lawsuit and payment for defamation of character .
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigRocky:

No sane person read news from that useless desperate blogger and take it serious.

If Linda is your mentor in this blogging business,then better start saving up for lawsuit and payment for defamation of character .

What Is The Meaning Of
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Olamicwoto: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eyaaa, sorry ooo
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by everythinggirly(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
See him face, him still dey thief instead of to hustle and everything for God hand. Ole!!
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by daygee12: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
I wish they could treat Tinubu like this... So that he can confess why he's stealing and looting the future of Nigeria & Nigerians
Tinubu pikin go dey one side they wish ur Papa same
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Kollins11: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
daygee12:

Tinubu pikin go dey one side they wish ur Papa same
Suffer no dey tire you? Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by daygee12: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Suffer no dey tire you? Suffer no dey tire you?

Wetin Tinubu do u, is he ur governor?
Go meet ur governor wey dey suffer u
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BigRocky: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114705981:

What Is The Meaning Of

See question lol

You shouldn't have to reply if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2022
BigRocky:

See question lol

You shouldn't have to reply if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You Are Highly Confused
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BigRocky: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
post=114713613:

You Are Highly Confused

Lol

I never expected you to take correction and set your tracks right.

When is time for badnews,we will call you.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BadNews: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol

I never expected you to take correction and set your tracks right.

When is time for badnews,we will call you.

Bro, Is like, you are confused
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BigRocky: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2022
BadNews:

Bro, Is like, you are confused

Every one wanna mk big Rocky notice them.
Lol
U can now creep back to the hole you crawl out from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil / I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.