Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses (20064 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by BadNews: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
A Young Man was caught stealing from a boutique beside Forte Oil in Auchi, Edo State on Tuesday morning, July 12, Reports.

According to a Facebook User, The suspect who claimed to be from Ikpe-Uzairue in Etsako West LGA of the state, confessed to the Crime.

He Said that his reason for stealing was to pay a debt he owed someone, Learnt.

The Suspect has been handed over to the police for further investigation.

Meanwhile, one Nancy Grace said the suspect is a notorious thief and had previously been caught in her area.

"This boy is a popular thief. I remember when he came to steal in my area he was beaten severely before he was handed to police but they later freed him saying he has no one to bail him." she said.

See Photo And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by bigdammyj: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Finished man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by tuzle(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
There is no reason in this world for stealing, if not everybody that has committed one crime of the other can give a reason for what ever crime they have committed. For whatever crime u do and get away with, just know someone else is paying for it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
If you're indifferent about this, click -Like
If otherwise - Share

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stealing is almost always wrong because there are almost always better ways to get what you need or want.... undecided
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Kollins11: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
I wish they could parade Tinubu like this... So that he can confess why he's stealing and looting the future of Nigeria & Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by bukolaademi001(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
See his face sef... E resemble thief true true

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by FalseProphet1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
What sokoloan cannot cause doesn't not exist.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by hekola: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why do most bloggers lie? The thief was caught beside my lodge in auchi..i school in auchi and this image here is an entirely different picture.. what do you guys gain from tarnishing people's image just for traffic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Christane: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
once a thief
always a thief
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Triangles1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
This guy will soon become President and he will join his goons in valala villa.

If you're not a thief in this kon3 and you don't have any records of criminality you can't become President.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by FuckSilly: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bastard

Never have mercy on a THIEF!
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nawa o

Una See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause To Him

Incase If You Want To Do Business With , We Are Always At Your Service.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by money121(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ehyaa sorry

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
hekola:
Why do most bloggers lie? The thief was caught beside my lodge in auchi..i school in auchi and this image here is an entirely different picture.. what do you guys gain from tarnishing people's image just for traffic.

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You!
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by fman(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
hand him over to the government
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by fasho01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's not a justification to steal. We all have issues
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Pussyassasin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
E nor mean say you go thief.
Should've learnt a handwork even if he possibly didn't get the right education.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by hekola: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114701393:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You!
oga be confirming news before covering it.. something happened in auchi poly last month when a girl was trying to enter the class when the lecturer was lecturing.. you guys brought it here and start saying what you don't know about it..
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Seniorwriter(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
hekola:
oga be confirming news before covering it.. something happened in auchi poly last month when a girl was trying to enter the class when the lecturer was lecturing.. you guys brought it here and start saying what you don't know about it..
hope you can debunk this fake news charge levelled against your outfit.

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Hepastaar: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Hushbingo: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm

I see u brother man, if d economy nor make u kolo na be say u dey enjoy life... Normal street men don dey debt and dey find am hard to eat.

I nor blame u, na d mofos wey fit beat u bt go hail Tinubu and Buhari na I blame.

Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by MagicBishop: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is how Tinubu started .
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Cantonese: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Double debt.

Now he is indebted to prison.
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
hekola:

See Wetin Linda Ikeji Blog, Publish About This The Same News - https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/i-stole-to-pay-a-debt-suspected-thief-caught-in-edo-confesses-2.html
Re: I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses by Briskhoffbox3: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier / Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.