Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! (5091 Views)

New Hair Styling App In Town! / Beautiful Dreadlock Styling Lookbook. / Scholarships For Makeup&hair Styling Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omogenaija(f): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2006
no i aint in texas. i am in the eastcoast. and my hairdresser is great. but she is expensive. But i know if my sister hotangel does it for me all i have to do is give her my love.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by hotangel2(f): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2006
U right abt that girl. Im sure watever u have on ur head now is good for you, cos i know so well that a sister can't leave her hair messy. wink

Anyhoo, the lil girl here needs my attention and my bf is on phone, so i gotta go. Holla.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omogenaija(f): 1:48am On Apr 20, 2006
i made a mistake today. i went to the salon to relax my hair today and i agree for my hairdresser to use her relaxer instead of the one i normally use. and now my hair feels weird.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Ladyflamez(f): 6:01pm On May 02, 2006
My biggest hair mistake was when i was in JS1,when me and meh friends had to scrape different leftovers off da senior's relaxers grin grin grin grin and we mixed it with soda and omo and i had to use it on meh hair which made it turn ginger and look unhealthy cry cry cry
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Zahymaka(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2006
Soda and Omo with relaxer? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall never end
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by babyelliot: 11:50am On May 04, 2006
Ladyflamez:

My biggest hair mistake was when i was in JS1,when me and meh friends had to scrape different leftovers off da senior's relaxers grin grin grin grin and we mixed it with soda and omo and i had to use it on meh hair which made it turn ginger and look unhealthy cry cry cry

haaabaaaaa holy God of heaven shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by mamaput(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2006
I was som annoyed i cut my hair mallam i was 25 years old.
When my husband came from work he just looked at me and said nothing.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by eveseh(f): 7:56pm On May 07, 2006
i try oneday to glo my air shocked shocked,
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Kadeejah(f): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2006
i dyed my hair 4 a performance n it wuz posta be red buh i got tha wrong color n it wuz like tha ugliest shade of like reddish-brownish-yellowish piece a shxt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked it wuz sooo eeeeeewwwwww embarassed
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Mystique(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2006
I just made a HUGE mistake, i dyed my hair red & Gold, now i look like the Phoenix embarassed
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by shantell(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2006
yeah there was once i braided my hair one million braids to b exact and it was sooo tight dat through out d night i had serious headache dat d next morning i went back to the salon to make them lose the hair
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by PTBNaija(f): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
My worst mistake was when I was a little girl, maybe 5/6 or so. And I was combing my hair (mind you it was either not permed, or it was a really soft kiddie perm). I was combing it with one of those cylinder shaped hair brush things, so then I had the idea to try to curl my hair using that brush, bad idea!!!! It got stuck in the front of my hair, and then me being the idiot that I was back then, I decided to just cut off the part that was stuck.

And then my mom saw my hair and she asked me if I cut it. And I denied it (because for some reason I thought it wasn't noticeable, and it DEFINITALLY was lol). But yeah, so then my mom cut my hair to make it even cry undecided shocked
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by mamaput(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2006
Please do not come with cut hair. Two of my kids did that to me at age 5.
They played hairdresser and cut their hair To almost malam.
They her tht had grown halfway down the back.
The cut was so low people thought they were boys
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Cleofel(f): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2006
i died my hair 2 months ago,i wanted it to be black and yellow but it turned to be blak and brown and i loved it soo much,i was looking so hot so i think every mistake is a new style
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by folkzy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2007
I dyed my hairfrom black to light brown and guess what happened?
2-3months after, my hair was falling out. My hair is kinda short now but it's growing bck, it took a whole year for the colour to come off. Anyway, i will advise any black sista not to dye their hair, cuz i was warned and i still did it.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by mukina2: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2007
i removed  some braids from my head and decided to perm my normally natural hair . it was a disaster grin i ended up cutting up all the hair on my head . i removed everything . . grin i was mocked but it was ok . a mistake gave way to a new style for me grin
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by Free(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2007
lmao muki grin grin grin
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by tunmininu(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
Mine was when i went to the salon and i mentioned the style i wanted but guess what the lady made for me.it was hell because the style really showed that i didn't have hair in the front.i looked like an old witch.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by iice(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2007
LMAO, una go kill me ooo grin grin
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by agnesoseka: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2007
i weave and braid my hair most of the time,so i gues i dont have prbs with stylists, lol
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by bunmii(f): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2007
coloring my hair using red highlights it looked nice on the model catalogue but on me it looked disgusting  embarassed embarassed sad angry
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omogenaija(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
i made another mistake, i let my friend do my mirco braids 2 weeks ago and thing in the back has fallen out and the hair looks like i did it 3 months ago
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by OmoEko1(f): 4:40am On Mar 06, 2007
I don't style my hair becos i love my hair braided
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omogenaija(f): 4:41am On Mar 06, 2007
wat kind of braids ?
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by OmoEko1(f): 4:43am On Mar 06, 2007
micros or twisting
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omoge(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
It was spring break and was bored. So i started playing with my hair and ended up doing the puff puff thing we do back in Nigeria
when trying to groom your hair. It looked horrible seeing what i did in the mirror but weeks later went to class and everyone loved it
and said ''it's cool style you have, i like it'' and my Asian roomies (the boyfriends of my roommates) wanted me to do their hairs, i was like ''sigh'' i don't like this thing on my
head please, same day I loose it.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by omogenaija(f): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
keeping my weave in for to long

will post picture later
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by sammyjl(f): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
tongue Weaves/Braids that stay in too long are just plain nasty ppl.
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by ladybam(f): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2009
my biggest mistake was wen i left my hair without plaiting or weaving,back in poland. . . .
next tin i knew,my back hair started falling off one by one.
i tot it was a joke at first but befor i knew it,my back hair was down low and still cutting.it even looked like something eaten by a rat,cos d front of my hair was full while d back was low.i  heard it was becos of their water and cold weather.it was very terrible
anyway, i'm putting dreadlocks 2day since d hair has refused 2come back 2shape.after which i will cut d hair and begin grrowing it again.so good riddiance   grin
Re: Biggest Hair Styling Mistake! by AmakaG29(f): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2012
I got a weave once while abroad. It was so tight but I suffered through it. Imagine me crying as I take it down and my hair breaking all off because it was done too tight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Celebration Ankara Styles , Lace Styles, Aso Ebi Collection Gallery Look / How Do I Look Wit My New Nose Peircin Peircing / Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.