Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (25172 Views)

Biden Arrives Israel. / Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Holiness2100: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEIIbLOi10
PEACE AND SECURITY: Joe Biden arrives in Israel on first trip as US president

US President Joe Biden has landed in Tel Aviv in Israel on his first visit to the Middle East in his current role.

Arriving on Air Force one at Ben Gurion airport on Wednesday, Biden was warmly greeted by Israeli officials and, in a speech, described the US’s connection with the country as “bone-deep”.

You don’t need to be a Jew to be a Zionist,” said Biden in his opening remarks. “The connection between the Israeli and American people is bone deep … I am proud to say that US relations with Israel are deeper and stronger than they have ever been.”

The US leader also reiterated his support for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In a speech, Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid described Biden as a “great Zionist”.

“Your relationship with Israel has always been personal,” Lapid said.

It is Biden’s 10th visit to the country. His first was in 1973, when he was a first-term US senator from Delaware.

Biden will spend two days in Jerusalem on talks with Israeli leaders, including Lapid and former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, before meeting Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas on Friday in the occupied West Bank.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/7/13/joe-biden-on-way-to-middle-east-in-first-trip-as-us-president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Long live America.. smiley

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sleepy Joe in Trump's voice....Trump was something else....SMH

@Seniorwriter

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
The US leader also reiterated his support for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Curtain is About To Be Drawn! All Bible Prophecy is in Play!!!

GOD'S Foreign policy is Simple.
If you Bless Isreal, you will be Blessed!
If you Curse Israel, you will be Cursed!
See Genesis 12:1-3

Do not Divide my land.

Joel 3:2
I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations, and for dividing up my land.

Any attempt by any human or nation to divide GOD'S land, will bring in Calamities upon Calamities.

If president Trump’s visit to the Middle East was a catalyst for peace,
President Biden’s visit is a catalyst for war! Watch and see!

17 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Running to beg for Oil now eh Joe? i hope the Saudis are smarter tho, cos Oil countries are cashing out like Hushpuppi at the moment.

8 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

GOD'S Foreign policy is Simple.
If you Bless Isreal, you will be Blessed!
If you Curse Israel, you will be Cursed!

Do not Divide my land.

Which isreal? Same one that renounce your so called messiah or the one that their rights were given to gentiles?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Cypress042(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love seeing smart and decent politicians smiley

15 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by God1000(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good, Israel is lucky to have the world's foremost superpower as the closest and most important ally.

But this two-state solution to Israeli-Palestinian conflict won't be easy to achieve, Israel isn't interested or ready for that.

Donald trump made a big mistake by moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a highly disputed territory

I'm glad that president biden is meeting Palestinian president, something Donald trump would never do

Israel should stop using excessive force on Palestinians, I will never support modern day apartheid.

The holy bible doesn't teach us to hate people of other faiths, Palestinians are so helpless right now.

The death of American Palestinian Al-Jazeera journalist in the hands of Israeli forces this year and the attack on her coffin doesn't portray Israel well, mourners and pallbearers carrying her casket were beaten and humiliated by Israeli police.

Enough of senseless killings, we're all human beings, don't degrade and dehumanise people of other faiths/ creed, tribe and race.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Bluntguy: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's Israel that should be called God's Own Country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by DoveXlover: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sleepy Joe.
Very obvious he is going to lose the second term.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by DoveXlover: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
The reason why America is called God's own country is because the founding fathers has a covenant with GOD and the founding fathers were true Christians.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
To kick off by begging Saudi for more oil to USA as Saudi refused to increase oil production cool
All major oil producers are making money while Nigeria is losing money angry
Even Norway have made billions just this month alone and my own Nigeria is losing

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
DoveXlover:
The reason why America is called God's own country is because the founding fathers has a covenant with GOD and the founding fathers were true Christians.

Wow. You mean the founding fathers that massacred the indians who owns the land had covenant with God? The founding fathers who enslaved black people and killed them like chickens were true christians? Wetin person no go see on this NL.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hanibbal:

Wow. You mean the founding fathers that massacred the indians who owns the land had covenant with God? The founding fathers who enslaved black people and killed them like chickens were true christians? Wetin person no go see on this NL.

You deh mind them? Slaves gotta slave ya'know.

25 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Come and see how Protestants will tag it as religious stuff grin grin grin
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:
Good, Israel is lucky to have the world's foremost superpower as the closest and most important ally
so na them only have US as Ally? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
DoveXlover:
the same founding fathers that raped,kill, pillage the native Americans and enslaved blacks?

The Godfathers of klu Klux klan, white supremacists, White hegemony? grin grin

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by compton11(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
and the LGBT parade there is God's own parade? grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Melodydoctor: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok, now we can call him walking Joe and no more SLEEPY JOE.

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Easy2pips: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless America grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Brendaniel: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Expert in causing problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Ballzproblemm: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
n
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by sammysmiles(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by BigDawsNet: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr President

God bless America

4 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Ballzproblemm: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
signs of end time
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by STEWpid(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chai

Heavyweight politicking...

This is a special call assignment that Ony'isi must do himself..

Though our own presidiot has been on traveling jamboree.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Dubaku543: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don't know Biden and Buhari who should resign first!
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Caleb17: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Men wey Sabi... Not like the lifeless one in Aso Rock.
Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by olatuns2017: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) by Mko123(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama / U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.